New release: Intestine healing and Regeneration

This is combination of fields, targeted to your intestines directly.
It will push for a cancer free, healthy intestine, It will also detox these organs directly.
Wounds and inflammation can be reduced and scar tissue dissolved.
Muscles are also induced the strengthen a little as well.
(I may add more details to the description later)
Use 2 - 3 times and then just to maintain.
This can cause you to need to use the bathroom in some instances.
So be sure to be in a comfortable well prepared area.

@GoddessAndGodOfAll originally posted this in the older thread :ok_hand:t5:

25 Likes

Here are the posts from the older thread on the Discourse website:

NEW RELEASE: Intestine Healing and Regeneration

TheAscendingBicep

Intestine Healing and Regeneration.

This is combination of fields, targeted to your intestines directly.
It will push for a cancer free, healthy intestine, It will also detox these organs directly.
Wounds and inflammation can be reduced and scar tissue dissolved.
Muscles are also induced the strengthen a little as well.
(I may add more details to the description later)
Use 2 - 3 times and then just to maintain.
This can cause you to need to use the bathroom in some instances.
So be sure to be in a comfortable well prepared area.

———
Thank you so much sapien! My mom will really benefit from this as she suffers from diverticulitis!

TheAscendingBicep

So 2-3 days once or twice a week is fine?

Can we listen to it every other day instead? (3-4 times a week?) I want advanced intestines already lol

abro :arrow_right: TheAscendingBicep

Ok weird! Has anyone experienced timeline shifts with fields? As soon as I clicked on this topic I literally had to run to the bathroom :speak_no_evil: haha before e I actually listened to it a few times

TheAscendingBicep

It’s a sign from your higher self that you need to make this field a part of your stack haha

Owl

Is it really better to shit while squatting?

Rokmar_the_Crackler

yup

TheAscendingBicep :arrow_right: Owl

Yeah, I believe it has something to do with encouraging the pelvic floor to relax or something

On a side note, went to the bathroom twice already since I first listened to the new field 2 hours ago

Rokmar_the_Crackler

this field was very needed, so grateful,
i am just a little unsure about description, does it say you listen ONE day 2-3 times and then just 1 or 2 times a week after that single day, or 2 -3 times a day for 1 week and then maintenance

TheAscendingBicep

I think what it means at first we can listen every day 2-3 times a day

And then once we deem our intestines to be rejuvenated we can just listen once or twice a week to maintain

But idk, need to confirm with the captain

1 Like

Jago

I needed this omg, this is extremely appreciated, thank you very much Dream

TF_CAD

Can Intestine problems cause the Manipura chakra to malfunction or is it always the Manipura chakra that causes Intestine problems?

majin

I think chakras and human organs work both hand in hand, if one is damaged the others suffers the same

majin

you cant expect for example the third eye to function properly if you are suffering from mental instability
for a better understanding
if you have heart issues and everytime you feel pain in this area, how can you expect your heart chakra to function properly if the heart is at the edge of losing your life

TF_CAD

So can it be that intestinal problems can block Manipura chakra?

majin

if is connected to the gut or the corelated organ which is damaged then yes, I think so

uial

Organs and chakras are part of an interconnected system. Both can impact each other as they are interwoven in your system. :slightly_smiling_face:

Healing or balancing organs or chakras tends to positively impact each other (and the entire system).

Here is an old post by Dreamweaver/Captain_Nemo:

4 Likes

TF_CAD

So this will also work as a starter kit for weight loss and abdominal fat loss, supporting the related morphic fields that address these aspects, right?

Alexander :arrow_right: abro

Haha SAME !!!

Clifet

Wow, this will come in handy, I’m so in love with the audio track fits it’s purpose quite well, another piece of art, thank you Captain_Nemo

abro :arrow_right: Alexander

haha wild! Maybe the good captain put some quantum time shifting in there :joy:

Jago :arrow_right: Clifet

Yeah I also particularly appreciate the choice of music in this audio, relaxing, peaceful and paradoxically fitting for meditation, i almost meditated in bathroom lol :joy:

Owl

You were shitting and listening to new intestine audio?

Jago

Not exactly, i listened 2 times and then i went to bathroom, but that melody kept playing in my head, it felt very pleasant, that’s why I almost meditated after :)

akkar

:clap::clap::clap:

Zen

Want to listen but just got to work :upside_down_face:

danro82

Awesome.
Could this work with the Cohen Syndrome?
I know a person who has that.

danro82

So, this is good as a laxant too.

Mojito

Helps with gerd, acid reflux?

Pia :arrow_right: Jago

Yes, really good music on this one. Could qualify for the Music Thread.:wink:

Maoshan_Wanderer Regular

Music is dope! I played each of the below audios thrice:

• Intestine Regeneration X 3
  • Stomach Ulcers X 3
  • IBS X 3
  • Kidney Regen X 3

Felt great!!

I wish there was a “Stomach Regen” audio as well, probably one of the stomach related audios already does that?

Rokmar_the_Crackler

i think a new Stomach Regen might be coming soon, would make sense

TF_CAD :arrow_right: Maoshan_Wanderer

What is IBS?

Maoshan_Wanderer Regular

Google

Fogger

I came down with food poisoning yesterday morning from eating fried oysters. My stomach still gurgling. Puked until I dry heave. After I come back from the doctor, I’ll listen to this but there’s no way I’m going to listen to it right now. LOL.

5 Likes

Ive been listening to it since its release 3 days ago? 3 times x day as suggested and it works like a charm. 15-20 minutes after have listened it the 3 times and baam! Bathroom. :sunglasses: feeling less bloated and inflamed as well, tbh tho I downloaded it, ive never listened to the IBS audio from Patreon, so i dont know what the difference is but i guess this could be conplementary? Specially because it works on both intestines!

4 Likes

Updates?

Much much less inflammed, works every time going to the restroom, i dont feel bloated after eating anymore, the food settles super smoothly

9 Likes

Does this also work for weight loss?

Oh well i dont know i havent noticed that its been less than 2 weeks.

But i wouldn’t rule that out :thinking: maybe i guess once its functioning properly or better i guess the digestion will improve its speed

2 Likes

Man that warning about going to the toilet was real. Had a bit too much oily food, got queasy, played this, and now I’m launching off to the toilet for the third time

6 Likes

Does this help with acid reflux?

1 Like

Mojito- Better to use the Stomach Healing and Regeneration.

3 Likes

Some Testimonials from Youtube.

19 Likes

20 YEARS!!?!

@Captain_Nemo Look at your work!!

11 Likes

19 Likes

A combination of the stomach healing and intestine could really help heal any disease… I have been researching this topic heavily for the past couple days and I all I have to say is that anyone that wants to boost there healing power and eventually get rid of what they have, keep listening to these two

6 Likes

How about listening to it in the morning (when that energy might be helpful) rather than at night (when it seems to be less helpful to you)?

1 Like

Yes, thats what I do if a field to me seems stimulating, just play it in the A.M…

3 Likes

Will this help with Leaky gut ?

2 Likes