I’ve tried everything - please help

This advice is just based on my own research because I have some symptoms similar to you. To heal and seal the gut you may consider listening to collagen, skin regeneration, and vagus nerve stimulation. People also consume bone broth and vitamin C for this problem. To repopulate healthy microbiome, you will need to consume probiotics. As for the hormone imbalance, I cannot give advice on that for now.

4 Likes

@kmac

I second the suggestions to use Plasma Light. It’s like a “booster” for other fields, but it’s also quite effective on its own.

It was just a week ago when I stumbled upon the Plasma Light thread and I decided to start to listening to that. I’m kind of obsessed with the idea of Negentropy or going back a previous optimal state for the body (and mind???).

Anyway, I use a few of the weight loss audios on a regular basis, but my weight wasn’t budging. I decided to step on the scale yesterday out of curiosity. I was down 5 lbs or around 2 kgs.

I haven’t consciously changed anything, but I noticed that I easily feel fuller so I don’t eat as much. I fast intermittently, so it’s usually one or two meals a day for me. I do workout regularly, but the Plasma audio is making me sleep longer on some days. I just use an automated workout from another channel to make sure I don’t lose my gains (lol).

Anyway, good luck! I hope you find something that works for you. :heart:

6 Likes

I would highly suggest listening several times every day to
*Unstoppable Willpower
and perhaps invest in:
*Knight/Warrior Mindset
These will give u real “grit” to follow through on your good plans for the future.

You sound a bit depressed so IMHO start listening to some brain fields for this:
*Amygdala Healing
*Trauma Release and Healing
*Emotional Release.
Also there is a specific Depression field. The Mental Health album, field “Depression the relief”. Even though the first 3 fields I recommend may not work that directly on depression, I find these fields EXTREMELY helpful for mental/emotional problems and physical healing of the brain.

If it is leaky gut, try
*Intestinal Healing and Regeneration

Try to clean up your diet to 90-95% good diet.
Try to cut down on the booze.

Also try some of the vitamin/anti-oxidant fields:
*Vit C-play 2-3X once a week!
*Glutathione
*Induced Hepatocyte Growth factor-anti-inflammatory & anti-allergy

12 Likes

When u do have a drink play:
*Enhanced Alcohol Processing-not an excuse to over indulge, of course

Forgot to mention this gem to make the most out of healthy eating:
*Enhanced Cellular Nutrition Absorption-play 1 X 30 min. after the 2 biggest meals

Make sure u are drinking enough water and eating enough healthy vegetables.

I wish u well on your healing journey.

P.S. Maintaining over 65 lb. weight loss, so yes, I can relate.

8 Likes

i feel and relate to all of what you said!

thank you for sharing and i wish you all the solutions for a happier life and mindset!

6 Likes

Additional recommendations @mademoiselle . There are fields for mitochondria:

and gut healing:

6 Likes

Oh, this is precisely the bit of hope I’ve been holding out for!

What I’m realizing in the course of this comment thread is that although weight loss is certainly something that I want, perhaps something bigger might need to be addressed. That “thing”, whatever it is, will likely have the byproduct of the excess weight release.

At any rate, I have renewed hope— maybe the plasma is my lifeline out of this deep hole.

I am always overwhelmed with the LOVE I encounter on this forum. I cannot wait to sort myself out so that I can get back to helping others more effectively. :heart:

9 Likes

So much wonderful advice! Such a thoughtful response. I am so touched. This community is just so awesome. THANK YOU! I will be trying out these audios for sure.

8 Likes

Whoa. So if I’m understanding correctly, add all of those boosters to a playlist. Listen through. And then add in whatever field I’m listening to? What has been your experience with this?

Plasma charged Mitochondria?! How did I miss that release? Incredible. What has been your experience with using that audio?

2 Likes

I play them simultaneously. Incidentally, more than one enables you to play others simultaneously as well. So they all build, and even ones that might not work as well, will.

Trust me man, Keep using Plasma Light and Weight Loss fields for more time and you will see results.

Also I think it might be a good idea to add in Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation as having a positive and grateful mindset can help us see results.

Anyways man I wish you well. We are all here for you, just ask. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Thank you so much for your response! How often do you think I should listen to plasma per day? Before each playlist?

3 Likes

I work from home at night when my son is asleep. Now I feel much better in the morning.

3 Likes

@kmac

My “thing” has almost always been weight loss, but I agree with you, it’s so much deeper than that.

I’ve done emotional work/release around my weight issues. For instance, forgiving people esp those in my family who’ve always remarked on my weight as I was growing up. I realized while they said I’m a “big girl”, I wasn’t really overweight as a kid. It was in my teen years when I started putting on weight, after my Mom passed.

Anyway, I’m glad that you’re feeling more hopeful. And there’s so much love on this forum indeed! :heart:

Most recommendations for Plasma Light say to start with 3 mins. I listened to the whole audio twice the first time and I had some detox symptom (diarrhea).

This. :point_up_2:

6 Likes

Hey, my friend! I hope you’re doing good. I’ve had a similar problem. Since the lockdown from March 2020 to June 2020, I’ve gained 14 kg and was so depressed and used Sapien’s audios. However, after 3 months of listening, I only lost like 2 kg? No results.

I felt terrible and didn’t know what to do. I just realized that my eating was a complete mess. I was overeating without me noticing (I thought I was NOT, in fact, I was). I made myself a healthy eating routine, stopped binge eating, and stayed consistent with my diet. I listened along to weight loss combo and metabolism ones. I lost all my gained 14 kg in just 1 month!

For me, Sapien’s weight loss ones work when I make some effort by dieting. Idk how is it for other people, this is just my experience to this discussion

7 Likes

Due to some recent happenings in my life (including the lovely SEE system), I’ve become really convinced that our energies are literally governed by emotions (“energy” in “motion”). So if you’re feeling flat, dull and depressed, it’s probably because you have low energy. And vice versa, you’re low in energy because of feeling flat, dull and depressed.

You can check out Angel’s lovely thread here: Angel’s The SEE System: Road to Satori (Sapien Edition) (or I don’t see why he wouldn’t allow you to follow along the videos he posted - The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved) - just that you join future cohorts).

Ironically, to love, we need to train ourselves to that vibration of love too. And we need to release all those blockages that stop us from that by giving up a victim mentality. We have control over our state, and you have 100% that potential in you too, you just haven’t discovered it. Energy sensitivity (imo) comes from transforming our negative emotions and blockages to a higher vibration, dropping out of the chatty mind’s narratives/descriptions/excuses into feeling rawly the bodily sensations.

I’m probably not that qualified to talk too much about these things, but from my limited understanding here, it’s helped me a lot and I’m sure it will for you too. The thread will probably help you more :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice! How much did you listen to those fields?

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Says the guy that is days away from getting into enlightenment because he knows well how to feel and give off love

6 Likes

like 2-3 times each as I rememberr

2 Likes