The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

Vibes #1-3

Did you do cycles of Amygdala and releasing? What did you experience?
I spent the day yesterday and today running cycles of Amygdala and releasing ‘Rejection’. I did it so many times, I lost count. I really struggled with this one, but finally I was able to release it. it was a huge release. Words can’t even describe how intense it was. To sum it up, it was basically a slap boxing session with my ego. My ego won a lot of rounds but I was persistent. I was able to really clear this with thorough checking today.

Did you do your candle exercise? How did you find it? Is it gotten easier?
Candle exercise has gotten easier. I’m finding it very relaxing.

Did you run cycles on goals? What did you experience?
I’m still peeling layers for ’Security’. A lot is popping up now that I’m focused on it. I’m feeling lighter when it comes to it in general.

Did you end your task with giving yourself love? Did you give yourself the feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yes. Today I felt neutral, usually I’m buzzing at the end of these sessions. Today, I’m grounded and quiet.

10 Likes

Vibes Entry #3

Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?
Did 2 rounds earlier in the day. More tightness around my heart area. Did HPPv2 on the feelings coming up. At one point, it felt like warm energy engulfing my heart and penetrating it with bubbles and releasing. Like Champagne bubbles! I’m going to run more cycles tonight for deep clearing.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?
Ended up doing 15 mins last night and did another 15 mins today. It’s definitely getting easier and time feels like it’s flying by. I felt some tingles in my third eye and on top of my head today. Will do this again tonight

Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?
Doing this throughout the day with different situations around my Security goal. This is pretty deep because it’s just not financial so lots to release here. Feel lighter and lighter when I go back and check again.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yes, always ending with love. Feeling calm and at peace.

8 Likes

Scribe’s Vibes #3

• Indeed I did. Not much comes up but as it does, I release it. And I am starting to wonder, as I write this, that I’m wondering if my habit of wearing my Subconscious Limits Dissolver tag during all my waking hours is zapping stuff before I can consciously do it? I will have to remember to try to take it off before I do my work, tomorrow.

• Today I did 11 minutes on the Candle Exercise. I felt better, deeper with this, today. Yesterday was a very distracted session, comparatively so I am very pleased with how well it went today.

• Yes I ran two different cycles on this, working my way through Security still. Most things revolve around the insecurities around my job, wanting to pay off my house/debts, wanting to have a few years of savings to protect me and my family, etc. This is extremely useful and helpful to my overall well being, and without knowing what is coming in session 3, I feel like this will still be a useful practice that I will want to carry on after these sessions conclude.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

• Yep. I do this often as it feels good.
9 Likes

Vibes #3

Yes. Today I released two major topics. One was fear of heights. At some point my whole body started to clamp up and my feet felt like jelly. Memories of standing at a cliff or on a tower and not being able to move came up. Of course I started collapsing it. I can’t wait till the quarantine is over and climb a mountain or get on a high building and see how it goes.
The other one I felt was fear of being ridiculed, when I do/say something wrong. My entire body was tense and I felt like I was being observed afraid do do something stupid. Glad I was able to collapse this one.

Went for 15 min and 15 min today. The first run started off bad. My mind was all over the place, being distracted with a lot of things. But I just kept bringing back the focus to the candle and at some point my mind settled down and I was able to keep my mind still for longer periods. Second run was much smoother, my mind quieted down fast and the periods without distraction get longer. The entire exercise its getting easier.

Yes I did two sessions today. Some releases were stronger then yesterday. One of them I named not worthy, that description was crystal clear to me. So I guess deep down I think I am not worth to have security, this is a big one. So I went some cycles with I am worthy of security and felt it strong in different parts of my body. After releasing it I went back to security.
In the second session it morphed into I want to be independent of an employer. And I felt it strong in my throat, normally it was mainly in chest and belly.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

Yes. Today sometimes it was really easy to bring up love and I just had to sit down and breathe in and love is already there, without any cue word. Sometimes when I am engaged with something and I stop that task, love just takes over. Other times the feeling is just like a tiny seedling and I have to nurture it a lot before it is able to take over slowly. Other times I say I love you and it takes over like I am used to from the releasing. I am sure this will improve with more practise, but it felt really inconsistent today.
Overall I feel great as love is becoming a more constant companion through out the day.

Anything else you wish to add…

I have enjoyed doing some releases with the plasma flower, its goooood. Not doing it much though as I am focusing more on the homework. Might try Angel´s favourite stack before bed now that I am able to focus more.

8 Likes

Vibes Day 3

Today, when I performed the exercise I noticed my chest getting tighter and found it hard to release.
I did manage to stir some deep emotions, but did not allow them to fully manifest. This exercise is tough to complete for me, but it at least I noticed a small breakthrough in resistance.
Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it?

This exercise has gotten easier and I noticed I am more relaxed while staring at the candle.

This is the easiest exercise to complete for me. I can easily tune into my goal and my body vibrates to it.

I am feeling more relaxed and also sense a euphoric feeling come over me after giving myself love.

9 Likes

Video of the Day:

That’s a good way to put it and you’re starting to get the full clear of the field, keep going. It’s going to take long while for you to not waver, the point is just to get better not to be perfect. Correct on silent seeing analogy. Yep, naming it or knowing about it doesn’t matter, this is why the comment is just to get the ego out the way not to know anything. Make sure that your “random word” is about the feeling and not just some word you picked out of no where.

Good choice :slight_smile: but just know that a field is fully cleared and you can feel a clear vibration of the field in your whole body that requires a good level of sensitivity to perceive, that takes time. 747, :joy: :joy:. People expect that the skies will open up a gaping hole of holy light or “Jesus saying come here bud, here’s a hug” I guess… Feel something less than positive collapse with love? you did it. Want to intensify it? Hold that feeling silently until it takes over.

I did two hours and change last week :wink: Alien looking grasshopper :woozy_face: Multi tasking is a myth, isolate a moment, do it, and keep going about your day. Don’t get me wrong you’ll get to the point that you’ll be walking and doing it but the truth is “the body is walking, I am loving”. Yes you’re getting to know yourself, that’s what silence and seeing the things you have to take care of is all about :slight_smile:

Focus on the feeling, that’s the whole point and why you guys are doing the candle exercise. It’s wise to just focus on your task and get better at it instead of talking about how difficult xyz is. You get what you choose to have. Want to mentally masturbate how much of a problem you have? Cool have at it. If you’re saying “candle candle…” you’re not doing the exercise, silence is both outside and in. Stop glorifying your weaknesses, it’s stupidity, choose the outcome, and work towards it. No one said that the love vibration was always going to be a stimulus. Stimulus in comparison to being completely heavy last week? Sure but your reaching neutrality is what we are looking for.

How do I know you’re finally getting there? Your writing patterns completely flipped, less bullshit. Now you see you don’t need to speak in poems to affect people or your environment. Doesn’t mean you’ll have my temperament (and neither should you, being the asshole is not for everyone) but you won’t have to force one either. When you feel that it’s making it worse, do a 5-10 minute session of just love over and over, you’ll thank me later, you know you’re there when you’re fully neutral. Cold showers is the original ego dissolver as OM puts it :slight_smile:

Good observation hence why fields are great tools, they not only trigger but clear the situation as well, we just do it faster and deeper with these processes. Ah you’re starting to feel the hemispheres light up :smiling_imp: goooooooood, very gooooood. But you can release that too, help the field to it’s work always. Don’t have finish line mentality on any of this just enjoy the daily benefits and keep going that’s why this works there’s a daily and weekly compound effect, focus on that and not finishing anything particular in the tasks. Focus is always the issue, if you’re talking or seeing stuff in your mind, you’re not doing it.

You should rewatch the lesson multiple times and learn each skill, many things are telling me you’re doing your own way of these skills hence your results.

Your focus is where it needs to be :upside_down_face: Congrats you’re on of the first three I’ll be processing to Satori. You’re there. While this level will provide for manifestation, freedom is where you’re going with all this. I’ll contact you soon. Keep going in the mean time.

That’s fine it comes up in my releases too but your constant adding to this, not sitting still and doing the sessions just for what it is, uncovering things and not fully resolving them, and having your own judgment of what you should do or how it should look like is what is stopping you from progressing. If you enjoy the results you have, then fine, but if you review the comments on the people I am saying that they are there or they are doing well, you’ll see the difference. I am focused on getting people to the experience of Self and freedom not to entertain phenomenons.

Good work you’re understanding that even intent is a thought in a way. Which is also why you being relaxed and saying your Goal is working as well. You see, you had nothing to worry about you’re doing very well. Keep going. As for the slight pain, release it as it comes and keep on loving. You’re also “writing” very happy, your patterns are simpler. The more we get away from the mind the deeper our focus in doing these things so we can take care of things that are way more subtle along with being about to recognize it, that’s why we must “do” less to be more.

I think I mentioned the importance of the comment enough. Do as you wish. Going slow is going fast, going fast will ultimately end up slow.

Let it go, focus on your own process. We’ll talk about situations like this later.

Been there more times than I can count :upside_down_face: Fun fact, that situation is still one of the few situations that make me feel some sort of pride in the work I do (which i soon after release :joy:) I love it every time I see someone breakthrough, It’s not love, its a step higher. Consciousness recognizes itself and it will meet you where as you let it through. Bravo on morphing into. Layers on layers and the solution is the same :heart: Be glad to know that you have no imagination on how powerful the next steps are, it’s a blessing from God itself honestly. Overall, amazing work Saan.

My pleasure, I’m the same hence why I designed the course this way :slight_smile:

:raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4:

Ah yes… the art of digging deeper :slight_smile: Keep going, you’re almost there.

You’re one of the first three that will get processed. Contact you soon. Keep going until then.

One of the first three :slight_smile:

Time to teach you how to really use Satori :upside_down_face: Contact you soon. By the way, go check your first journal, feel that out, read today’s, and feel that out. You’ll notice a few things. I decide by patterns I see and you’re getting there. Silent confidence starting to bubble up bit by bit.

Most definitely! Good observation, let it do what it does. No need to take it off. If we are going to travel 100 miles and you have a car, I’m not going to tell you to walk. Believe it or not, you’re almost there. You just need to do a bit of work on the doubts you have on your own ability along with clearing a bit more of the goals. Push harder, go deeper.

So it was a great session :slight_smile: You’re almost there man, keep going. About Flower, wait until you feel it with Enlightenment :upside_down_face:

Let them and release them, drop the “hard” demeanor you’re not doing yourself any favors. When you breakthrough that, you’ll be almost ready for the next step. Dig deeper, drop your defenses, and let yourself get taken over by these things. Don’t be a (enter demeaning word here).

You’re doing good, keep going.

You’re almost there man, don’t let up.

In the words of our eloquent and passionate countrymen, “Coñaso por fin!!!”. Don’t you dare slow down now, go deeper! Do not let up! You can be ready by Tuesday if you keep going at it since the sensitivity is kicking in.

Don’t need to, just let them go. Release the emptiness as well, logically doesn’t make sense but just feel the emptiness and do the process.

17 Likes

** Vibes Day 3 **

** Did you do your Amygdala and Release cycles? What did you experience? **

Fear around my arms, a little pressure on my chest, and finally a lot of love and peace.

** Did you do your exercise with candles? How did you find?**

I did it with many distractions around me and noticed that I was able to concentrate much better, I added to this a comfortable posture.

** Did you cycle through your Goal Launch? What did you experience? **

At this point I made my throws with respect to my goal which vibrates very well in me, even today something happened that I did not feel even in the first week, I felt a love, indescribable, I cannot put it into words but I felt that My chest lit up for a few moments and I vibrated in love, I could say it, even though I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do, but I felt a love on another level.

** Did you finish your tasks by giving yourself Love? Did you get that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel in general? **

I feel more familiar with the awareness of this task. I have felt it easier and full of love at the moment in which I connect with this feeling.

10 Likes

Vibes #3

-Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

Today I got this really heavy force pushing down on my head. It was a interesting experience, it took me 4 cycles to collapse it completely and once I did I felt full of joy.

-Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

The exercise has gotten really easier to focus on flame. It was very calming like a release of its own, 10minutes felt like 30 seconds.

-Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

Today’s cycle was really interesting and fun. I started my cycles on a different plane, as I got into it I felt like I was glowing and felt really good. I also felt my third eye pulsating a lot. I only got to do 3 cycles but every time I said security I felt a boost of energy within my chest area.

-Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

I ended all my tasks with love and it made every following cycle feel more of a sense of relive. I felt really peaceful and joy the entire day from the moment I woke up before I did any cycles

9 Likes

HPPv2: Vibes #3

I ran Amygdala twice, by the second listen I started to recall my younger years (3-5) and remembered how I didn’t really speak much. I was always quiet and later got the nickname “mudo” later on I started to identify that with “oh i didn’t feel the need to say something.” It was almost like I took everything in and analyzed it and if it deem worthy of me saying something I would if not I wouldn’t. After listening to this audio I’ve been hiding the true reason why I wasn’t speaking all those years. I focused on the feeling and embraced it, I’ll probably have to do a lot more regarding this topic.

The candle exercise is getting much easier now, I’ve been doing visualization and my focus has been improving in both regards.

I worked on security and focused on being patient while creating my goals, every few hours that pass by I get a bit anxious and so i focused on that and released it.

After the amygdala audio, I started to really give love to myself especially the child within who lacked it. It’s almost like I created this safety net to protect my inner child from past events.

11 Likes

Some points of clarity (for better communication and so that I can get better help, not to be defensive)

Definitely not mentally masturbating about how difficult it is - I’m asking for help - this is (I think?) a place where I can ask questions for help and pointers - How do I troubleshoot without stating what the issue I need help on is? (not rhetorical, if there’s another way I should be posing help questions, I want to know)

I’m not saying that lol :slight_smile: - I was making a joke, in my journal, of staring at a candle. Light humour, nothing more. Certainly not a description of chanting I was making while looking at the candle lol. I’ll maybe exclude it from now on if it creates confusion.

Okay so I’m understanding from this that reaching neutrality when bringing in love is not a failed ending but actually what I’m supposed to be heading towards. I guess seeing people write about massive positive feelings and huge sensations of release, I’ve formed an idea that this is what should be happening with me too, but it seems not. Listening to Audio today has made this more clear, thank you

7 Likes

Vibes Entry #3

• Yes. Two feelings of uneasiness arose. I couldn’t really make out what these feelings were. I wanted to release more, but the rest of the session was just filled with a sort of emptiness.

• Yes. I did a 10 minute session, and I am noticing that I am definitely getting better at the candle exercise. I encountered the emergence of some random thoughts, but I didn’t pay any attention to them. Towards the end of the exercise, I entered the zone. It was nice to experience the zone again because I remember entering it a couple of times when I was playing basketball back in highschool.

• Yes. Security is my goal. Similar to the amygdala and releasing session, I wasn’t feeling a lot. I only felt one feeling of insecurity. I used the word unworthy, and then I released the feeling. I kept on repeating security and feeling for anything, but nothing arose.

• Yes. I did give myself love throughout the day, but I could have given myself more. Overall, I just feel really peaceful. I have observed that sometimes when I am giving myself love I start to hear a sharp ringing for a couple of seconds. I think this might signify that I am entering another vibration, but I am not completely sure.
8 Likes

HPPv2 Day 4

Yes, I did in the dark again. This time, I really tried to experience the Amygdala audio as its vibrations. It exposed areas where there were pockets of fear and clinging. Feeling the feeling, really getting into it, I then random-worded the feeling and felt tightness drop away, after which I shone that loving quality of purity, joy and soothingness into it. There were also some areas where pain arose - actual physical pain - and I ran through the process until it was collapsed to love.

Yes it is getting easier. There’s a delicate balance I’ve found, where if I’m trying too hard, it is an ego trying to control, effect change and “make things happen”. If I’m letting too loose, the thoughts come in. So there’s a certain stability or resting that happens as “silent seeing” happens, which lasts for a few seconds or minutes, shakes a little, then returning back to it again.

Yes, I ran it on Relationship again. Felt an eager desire, transmuted it into love again. Had a significantly fewer number of cycles to run as compared to the last few times. I found myself at a state where I was fine with anything. The peace is fine. “Wanting” felt like strain.

Yes. I realise that even my last post was a bit stupid. I was allowing another narrative to take over my mind, thinking that it makes me ‘emotionally open’. Any story the conceptual mind comes up with is just a another stupid habitual story, a repeated pattern of self-sabotage, an excuse to indulge back into blockages, into negatives, etc, no matter how it’s “dressed up” as. The rest of yesterday I was diving into that feeling, releasing and collapsing it into love.

Yes I had vibrations and tingling, but they’re beside the point. Starting to feel like Goals are desires, Fears are aversions. It’s like the polarity of trying to pull or push away, and that they are in the same essence of just resting in that “Space” where nothing is modified and just dissolved back into love. No pulling, no pushing, just being.

8 Likes

“Overthinkers unite” is the source of my direct comment. Look I’m not trying to be a dick even if the delivery is brutally direct. I’ve been there as well, what is in humor ended up being a clear sign of what’s my next focus to let go of. The thing is this, I give you the answer but since it doesn’t process well with logic (mind), you can’t see it so I’ll be more detailed.

Stop entertaining your issues and put your focus on the solution, your mind will naturally look for the pattern to create the conditions necessary to pull it off. If you had a deeper focus on having a deeper focus, you will do exactly that instead of making the distractions an issue. The distractions now become an asset.

It wasn’t a cute philosophical saying when I said, you have to have, in order to have, and then you will have. You MUST imagine yourself with what you choose and therefore you’ll have the feeling of it. If there are blockages believe me they will pop up and then you MUST do the work to let them go.

I’m literally taking a break from exactly that as I write this to go back at it in a bit. So to recap, it is wise to just focus on your task and not entertain anything else but the result along with enjoying the process of overcoming the things on the way there. Anything other than that, you’re just talking for your own comfort (mental comfort included).

I was making sure. “If you’re saying…”

I’ll explain this just to ease you a bit. There’s a tilt from an emotional high to neutral to a deep enjoyment of a state of being. You’re not there yet, you’re starting to reach neutrality which is a sign of you processing things outside of the mind. This will go up and down throughout your process and each level you will enjoy.

As we have observed I have three “settings” right now: Joy, Zen like presence with little thought or talking, and Calm with an obvious lack of thinking. Joy being the lowest of the three fun fact. The calm is an observation mode that allows me to just see what I’m working on without judgment and gives me ease to get to work. Zen is my preferred but that’s where I can spend 12+ hours sitting or meditating and not doing much

(No, it’s not something everyone will experience nor is it easy to get there. Review the first part of this message, I had to do that to reach that state.)

10 Likes

Vibes #4

First things first, I realised that I had gotten myself stuck in a masochistic “my pain is what defines me and I will keep getting up in the face of being beaten down” situation. Therefore, I had created a condition of “Having difficult scenarios” and they suddenly started to pop up in hordes. Today is the day that changes.

I HAVE an infinite source of powerful love.

I HAVE a single-minded focus towards my goals.

I FELT what each of these did for 10 minutes and once I was familiar, I decided to do my homework.

The following is what happened.

I did this exercise last. So I knew to focus on the CONCEPTUAL FEELING and NOT the tingling feeling in my midline. First session: Got real results for the first time. A fear immediately erupted. I delved deeper into that fear and said “OMG what is that? Fear of losing my powers!”. Immediately focused on love until it shot up through my skull, obliterating this fear in the process. Amplifying thank you was all too easy after this. I repeated the exact same process for another fear that popped up and this turned out to be “OMG, fear of being left out”! Gave myself love after this.

I’ll admit I was pretty shaken by the fear for a while and my love had temporarily weakened and I held onto it like a scared child. But I remember that that was sending the signal to my brain that I “WANTED it” thus weakening it. And so I let go for a while and got into the “I HAVE an infinite amount of cosmic love” state again and everything got fixed again.

Second session: I released “Fear of disappointing those I respect” and “fear of letting go” in the exact same way as described above. I gave myself love again after this.

Schuman resonance made me feel conceptually calm again, adding on to my final love give after the second session.

First, I vibrated “I HAVE unlimited focus”. In addition to being able to ignore distracting thoughts (which I already mastered), I was able to have that extra energy to block out the surrounding distracting noises (wind blowing, cars on the road, women talking outside). Did this for 50 min btw.

Firstly, I vibrated, I HAVE the quick ability to amplify and collapse any emotion. Everything became as I intended it to be.

Yesterday’s “I want to be sexy” quickly ended with “Vibrations in my feet” and I got “I wish I was taller”.

Kept focusing on the deep conceptual feeling of what “I wish I was taller” meant to me while ignoring focus on the tingling feeling of it. Then I said “upside down arrow” and here’s how I managed to focus a tremendous amount of love in about 5 seconds à (vague subtle love concept, focus only on conceptual love, love, LOVE, LOOOOOOOVVEEEE and then BOOM, collapse). Collapse left me with a relief, and I used the same technique of focusing on the relief which turned to gratitude and cemented the feeling. It came to the point where it vibrated my skull.

I now understand what it means to no longer feel a goal. It means thinking about the feeling of a CONCEPT (NOT tingly feeling) gives you less of a feeling until it completely disappears and you feel bliss in the face of it.

“I wish I was taller” grew weaker and naturally morphed into “I wanna be stronger” and I took it from there….

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

Yeah, now that I have access to an unlimited supply of quick and intense love, I basically did it every chance I got and will continue to do it throughout the day.

Update 2 hours later: I kept amplifying love to the extent where any and all negative emotions have been eradicated at the moment. My feet have this pins and needles sensation but in a good way. The most amplified “high” sensation had a high frequency to it. As I calmed down, I got more grounded and the bliss became more apparent as well. It’s all quite voluntary at this point.

Later discovered and gave myself Super Amplifiable Love today lol

How do you feel overall?

Nuff said…

The key to amplifying and collapsing any emotion (love) is to focus on the conceptual feeling, NOT the physical tingling feeling. This doesn’t just amplify and speed up love faster, it makes it EXPONENTIAL! So the more you focus intently on the concept, the faster and stronger it continues to become. I am now interested in testing the limits of this.

It seems manifesting the HAVING state automatically fixed any misconceptions/misunderstandings about the technique that I had, that 10 reviewings of the presentation couldn’t fix. Difficult to understand if you use logic and will leave you with more questions. Create the feeling of already having understood everything and the correct concepts just flow into your head. It is indeed simple. GAHHHH why didn’t I realise this sooner.

Also the shorter the “HAVE” statements and the simpler the concepts, the faster and easier it is to amplify and go deeper into them and ultimately vibrate them all over.

Edit: While I’m at it, I might as well answer all my questions in case I need to look them up in the future:

1. Why doesn’t focusing on the tingling get it to work? Because focusing on the tingling signals that you WANT tingling and so you DON’T HAVE love. And it basically kills it.

2. Why is silencing the mind important? Because the mind has a tendency to focus on random thoughts, most probably the negative ones that you already have now. Since negative emotions (at least currently for you) tend to be stronger, they outshine positive emotions (love) leading to less love and more anxiety and so you “HAVE anxiety” and “DON’T HAVE love” and you simultaneously increase the anxiety and decrease the love. Both amplifying exponentially in the opposite direction. Painful stuff.

3. Why is keeping it simple important? Because complicating the process again signals that you “HAVE a difficult task”. And so complicating it will have an exponential increase in how complicated the process becomes until it becomes impossible to come out of.

4. Why did you always ‘regain’ your powers when you did the candle exercise? Because that was the only time you were truly focused on something (the flame) and also the only time when you weren’t focusing on the vibrations. Which gave you powerful vibrations.

5. The GOLDEN QUESTION: Why did your speech problem start in the first place and continue to get worse? Because you focused on “DON’T HAVE fluent speech”. By focusing on the sounds that were difficult for you, you reinforced the idea of “DON’T HAVE fluency”. The same can be said for “DON’T HAVE strong respiratory muscles” and “DON’T HAVE clear mind” leading to difficulty breathing and brain fog.
    Fix these permanently by manifesting the ‘having state’. Then look for the fears that pop up. Detach yourself from them. Focus on unlimited love and eradicate them. Done.

6. Both not trying (giving up) and trying too hard, equally vibrate the “NOT HAVING” state. The state where you HAVE stuff is in the sweet middle. Try but don’t try too hard.

10 Likes

Vibes Day 4

Yes I did two sessions which were both very similar. I started with Amygdala to see if any fears came up but there was nothing so I just sat there and enjoyed the feeling of peaceful bliss. I then ran the Anxiety field and a few things came up which I released fairly easily and quickly.

I should add that I did a lot of releasing some years ago on many issues and also released some fears in HPPv1 last week.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? Is it getting easier?

I did 15 minutes of the Candle exercise morning and evening. I definitely felt that I could hold my focus for longer periods and my mind has been getting calmer each day. I’ve felt a tingling in my third eye most times I’ve done this exercise but it felt a bit stronger today. I also felt pressure along the bone under my eye, mainly in the outside corner, which I haven’t felt before.

I spent quite a while on this exercise today. As I brought the word Relationships to mind issues came up related to feeling of unworthy which I felt pretty strongly in my chest and stomach. It took a fair while to release this as it’s been an ongoing issue my whole life due to my childhood experience. This then morphed into other issues which I also worked on releasing. Some released fairly quickly while others took a few rounds. I’m still finding the love feeling much easier and faster to bring in and felt enveloped in love at the end. I suspect there will be more work to do on this issue as it has many layers.

When I finished my session I decided to play Schumann then Grounding. Around the middle of them I needed to go to the bathroom (sorry TMI!). When I came back Grounding was playing. I felt so light and happy that I couldn’t help but bop around the lounge room to it with a big smile on my face.

Yes I gave myself a lot of love after the tasks and throughout the day. It feels well, lovely, but also very grounding and brings a sense of peace. The sense of peace and tranquillity seemed more pronounced today each time I did it. It feels like a secret weapon to be able to center and ground myself anytime I want, regardless of where I am and what’s going on around me.

Anything else you wish to add?

Each day it’s becoming more obvious to me how incredibly powerful this system is. I’m so grateful to be a part of it. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

DAY 4 HPPV2

Yes i ran a whole hour of it, i came out of it feeling more satisfied with my releases. I experienced deep heavy feeligns alot in my lower ribcage areas and in the middle of my chest. I feel good and motivated to go more into it which im going to do more releases soon before i sleep

Yes its getting easier to sink into the flame alot more now but my mind still needs practice shutting up, i did it first thing in the morning which helps start the day in a clear way when i would usually just go sit down and just blob out to a coffee in my hand. I did it once today for 15 minutes.

I experienced alot of releases. Near the end of the session my whole body was having waves of warmth and electric shocks (of love) especially in my hands. The electric shocks i think could be related to using negentropic jing an hour before i woke up ( i wake up and put it on then go back to sleep for an hour). I spent alot of time on relationships today and felt clean minded nd calm afterwards.

One of the deep feelings i could feel in my throat (adams apple area) was actually phsically painful, like a bruised feeling , very hard to release this one. Words that came out of that feeling turned out to do with alot of masculinity problems which im so happy to be releasing cause it makes sense to the root of my relationship problems.

Yes i did, practiced it when i was in the car and when i remebered. I felt love but nothing really overexatering, like i just felt calm. The emotion caused me to take the rest of the day easy. It’s so nice to be able control emotions on the fly.

Feeling really diffrent inside my self and the way i talk recently, alot to do with the ego. Today when i was on discord with my friend that i havent talked to in ages, i had no feelings to be something or someone , i just kinda didnt care about shit, it felt like i was just trying to ‘communicate’ words nothing else. I think this correlates to the relationship releases.

9 Likes

Vibes #4

Yes. A few unexpected subjects came up. I was able to release them but the releasing takes a little longer than with HPPv1 at this point, the music distracts me. The candle exercise is something I do in peace and quiet, it does help my focus, but given the choice I do all other releasing etc in total quiet which I find much faster. I know I’m not supposed to focus on what is hard - but I’m also supposed to write what I experienced and this is what I experienced. I’ll keep practicing this to improve releasing with the music playing.
Yes. Getting easier every day still. I’m noticing faster when my attention moves away, and bringing it back sooner. I’m starting to experience a weird sensation of ‘being’ the flame. Or being ‘in’ the flame. Trippy. Like there is no distance between my observation and the object.
Yes. Again coming to feelings of neutrality or nothingness after releasing on goals and other subjects.
Yes. I’ve been ending with love and doing that for myself several times a day too. Today I sat for an extended period of time and just focused on love and was able to create some nice pleasant feelings for myself, so hopefully tomorrow that will be something I can reach back to during my HPP sessions for use.
Nope.

11 Likes

Vibes #4.5

This is just to further enhance my abilities:

“I HAVE heightened sensitivity to conceptually feel”

“I HAVE a heightened sense of discernment”

“Numbness” -> “Blanket” -> “Love” -> “Relief” ->”Thank you”

“I HAVE effortless release abilities”

“Difficulty releasing” -> “heart ache” -> “Love” (Could feel love from my calves to my skull, heartache dissolved away) -> “Relief” -> “Gratitude”

Result: Much less focus needed to amplify emotions. Heightened sensitivity to differentiate between and single out target emotion.

This just in: “Ahh what’s that emotion?..uncertainty” -> “I love you” -> Collapse and relief -> “Thank you”

Update: I can now see the colours and shapes of emotions. Love is purple, uncertainty is a brownish pinkish rod and Gratitude tends to be on the whitish side of things. Ability is still developing though.

Let’s upgrade our love ability

“I HAVE super amplifiable love”

Vibrates for 10 min to attract from the HAVING state

Just got my gift guys. And man am I excited to review it.

Super amplifiable love is basically the more trigger happy version of its predecessor, aka needs less focus to amplify (think of focus as a lighter). It also has a more potent scent (the intensity of the feeling is big right from the get go) so you need less focus to even find the feeling/scent. And man it just fills your body with a tornado of love taking away all dem negative emotions with it. Damn, I like my gift.

Just tried it on “Fear of losing love” -> “Racecar track” -> “Super amplifiable love” (fills your entire body within seconds not minutes) -> “Thank you”

I invite everyone to manifest, receive and try super amplifiable love. :100: :100: Will not disappoint

Also troubleshooting 101: Anytime there’s any difficulty…STOP. Say to yourself “SEE is simple” and vibrate this. And don’t force anything. Just clear mind, hear the sounds of the words, feel the feeling that the sounds give off, focus, hold focus, and bam. Vibrate it for a while and you’re back to normal.

Troubleshooting step 2: If no matter what, you just can’t feel it. Forget about trying to feel stuff. Get the statement and put all your focus on it. Shut everything out (including the initial tingling you get). Eventually you’ll feel something (remember sounds/images plus focus equals feelings).

8 Likes

Ah happy to read that Dew Bob :wink:

4 Likes

Oh yeah I got another feeling and was like, “Uhhhhhh what’s that? Impatient dragon” (don’t ask me why), then released using love and thanks.

For me now, I just have to visualise that purple colour and then I feel love. Thank you is the natural progression of the relief from clearing up everything. I don’t even need to say the words now.

5 Likes