The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

I play plasma flower in the background (which I don’t stop for the exercises unless i stopped it for something else anyway) and it makes it a lot easier for me to bring up love.
If you have plasma flower, you can play the two at the same time - i tried with plasma flower + unconditional love today, it was really nice. Should be similarly nice with divine love as well.

6 Likes

Vibes Entry #3

Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

• I did the two playthroughs of the Amygdala track and releases today. Similar to yesterday, the more I’m using it the sturdier I begin to feel both during and after the listens. I have been toying around with going directly to the feeling of love as I release, and that has expedited the process considerably! It’s definitely becoming second nature at this point (more on that later!).

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/Is it getting easier?

• The candle exercise was also easier today. I focused on the flame for fifteen minutes, and time passed by quicker than it seemed to the last couple of attempts. I was tempted to keep to going, but today is a busy day for me and I needed to continue on with these tasks and my other goals for the day.

• The session itself induced a lot of stability to my state. I felt more grounded/present and aware of my senses than before. Additionally, the amount of time spent between thoughts widened as I continued with the task. It takes dedication to return to the flame over and over, though I get the sense that is building perseverance and attention.

• Through the other tasks from these last two weeks, the ‘range’ of my focus (so to speak) has expanded to me being more aware of the consequences of my behavior towards others and myself and catching myself before I act from my ego.

Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

• I ran another five Goal Releasing cycles so far today. I keep clearing to deeper specificities that I was unaware of what I wanted relating to my financial abundance and security, as well as why I want to reach those goals in the first place.

• One of the main drives for why I desire financial abundance is because on a level I feel a need to appear like I’m contributing to society, even though I am struggling to find what I consider meaningful. I uncovered the mentality of “if I have enough money now, I can figure out what I really want to do later”, which was an unexpected find that I plan to release deeper. I figure these semi-hidden motivators have been quietly restricting growth in other areas.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

• Yes indeed! As I wrote in the Amygdala releasing section, I have been able to tap directly into the feeling of love and maintain it for as long as I feel the need to. It has been giving me boosts each time I enter the state and I have been able to go deeper into the feeling than before.

• I’ve noticed that some of the fear releasing takes place at night before going to bed (many hours after listening), so running HPPv2 while in bed allows me to be more peaceful and face any bouts of insomnia. On one end, I wake up a bit tired from all the energy work I’ve done the day prior, but on the other end I feel a drive to persist and give it my all from all the improvements I have already noticed.

11 Likes

Ah that’s nice. But yeah don’t have plasma flower yet. I’ve realised even when I only feel something as little as a single small spark that easily disappears when I even so much as breathe…if I put all my concentration on it, eventually it’ll grow. Takes the whole 68 seconds and is very difficult to focus on, but it does work eventually. Candle training should fix it.

2 Likes

Have you tried spending some time with HPP on “I can’t feel Love”?

3 Likes

Will try now. Previously I wondered how I’d release something like “I can’t feel love” if i didn’t have love to release it in the first place but now with focus I can try :+1:

3 Likes

Be sure to be truly serious about it and you’ll get some results from it :blush:

3 Likes

But yeah man. Imagine the amount of focus needed to ignore the thank you feeling from your previous release and the negative emotion you’ve just amplified and focus solely on love in its little spark form IN ADDITION to being able to differentiate it from the very subtly different feelings around you. That’s what it’s like for me haha.

Oh and I also get breathless from forgetting to breathe so there’s that as well :joy:

2 Likes

This is not in 10min that you’ll solve it man, get out of your own way and get to work :smiley:

If it helps, maybe come back to HPP v1 for a while, alternating between the two helped me tremendously today.

Only you can make it, even a 100 assists from Angel won’t make you dunk if you don’t truly go for it.

5 Likes

Vibes Entry #3

WOW. Just WOW.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

• Yup I did. It was chaos at first, my mind seemed impossible to quiet down. After a few minutes, it got better. And then even better. I managed to empty my mind for longer moments than yesterday, and more easily. I did not get the feeling of potentiality again but, at one point, after a little than 10 minutes, a wave of energy washed over me from my feet to my head. Well, I actually managed to hold an empty anough mind til the energy arrived to my neck, and then my mind was racing again about what I was gonna write in my journal entry and I lost my momentum.

• At first came a feeling of uneasyness that grew into disgust? Then I sort of energetically vomited shadows. When I no longer felt the need to expulse whatever this was, I said “I love you”. And then … WOW … a swarm of tiny stars of Love erupted from where I had said the words. Tears of relief and joy came to my eyes as I felt them taking care of me. They did not feel like my Love, they were not me (maybe ME, though, I don’t know), they felt conscious (at least partly). I said “I love you” again and another swarm came into existence, filling me with more stars and Love. I said “I love you” again and again and again and again until I was filled with stars swirling everywhere inside me, I was full of their light and their Love and it was clearing all that I had brought to the surface.
  • Well, everything but my head, where I was feeling shadows and pressure. I said “I loved you” in my head and filled it with more stars, but there was no release. Parasite thoughts were beginning to emerge so I started to clear them, but it proved difficult also. Physical sensations (localized pressures and pinching) were appearing too. I was falling back from grace. Then came a new breakthrough from a release I did earlier in the day and you saying “dig deeper”, @anon22855873. I guessed that the physical sensations were indicating blockages in the release process and that digging deeper at those precise spots might unblock said process. More generally, when something was not releasing rapidly, it was probably because the root of it was still buried in me. So I dug in my physical discomfort, it morphed into feelings, and then I dived into that feeling until I felt the familiar sensation of the beginning of the release.
  • My head is still not cleared, though, I’ll probably work on it before sleeping.

• Yesterday before sleep I did some more Loving and releasing. That’s when I realized that what I feel the most are fears. And fears are not a relationship problem, they’re a security problem. So I focused on that word. It was like opening the right door. A big shadow bursted through it along with so much emotional bagage. I released what I could and fell asleep.
  • This morning, not working remotely for once, I had time to work on myself in the bus. So I focused on security again. Heavy deep things came up easily. I released a first one way easier than anything I had previously done given the intensity of it. It just flowed naturally, like that thing just wanted the attention and the Love I was giving it, I felt no resistance inside. The relief I felt was amazing and deeper than what I had experienced before. It felt a little orgasmic again and I almost cried of relief (not convenient on public transportation ^^). That crying morphed into a need to cry that felt bottled up for too long. Again, due to the context, I did not allow it to fill me in completely and I released it piece by piece.
  • Yesterday evening’s and this morning’s releases allowed me to have a great day that would have been otherwise stressful. It also had cleared things that were clinging to me since starting the SEE system (actually, even before, I’m just paying more attention to it now). Before, I would release, feel the release, feel great right after and then wake up the next day full of unpleasant emotions again. Today, I woke up with empty spaces where some of those emotions were and the session of this morning cleared some more. They are not all gone, but I see now that I can get to a less ephemeral peace/freedom/love.
  • I released a little more while going back home.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

• When giving myself Love and releasing today, I tried to recreate the space of potentialities I briefly experimented yesterday and focus those potentialities toward Love. It worked a little but it really felt like just brushing the surface of it.
  • After my big security release this morning, the Love feeling has a faint orgasmic taint.
  • After my amygdala release this evening, the “I love you” star effect continued for a little while but it’s gone now. I feel they’re still in me, though, and that they’d come back in the right state of mind Love.

Anything else you wish to add…

This is exactly that. Two things happened today in that regard.

• First this morning. Before, I was fumbling around not knowing what I was doing or where I was going, and some pieces of the puzzle came together : the empty mind space of the candle and the power of goal releasing. Before, it felt like mindlessly following instructions and not seeing the bigger picture. Now things have clicked together and it’s all starting to make sense, not just logically but as a deep inner evidence. And I now have a little hint of how powerful and wonderful things to come might be.
  • Then this evening with the energy during the candle exercise and the mind-blowing stars of Love. No idea what this all means yet.

Anyway :

14 Likes

Yup, that’s what I meant. It’s all up to me.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Thanks for the laugh lol
Next thing, you’ll write you don’t know what happened but you were releasing and found yourself on the floor

Do a round of star exercise before, there you breathe more, here you breathe less -> balance
Lol

3 Likes

Vibes # 3

• Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

2 cycles today. It was very very pleasurable, I’d say things that come up are not so defined as before… not really thoughts or memories/images. I’m constatly in a state of love almost from the beginning and when something comes up it dissolves into vibration immediately.
Mind gets very still.

• Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

20 minutes today. It’s gettin easier and deeper. I’ve noticed a high sensitivited to subtle mind activities. I’ve set the gong to end the meditation at a very low volume but it still feels quite intrusive :sweat_smile:

• Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

Yes, simlarely to the Amygdala exercise I didnt get much describable things. Was in a costant vibration of love and didnt really have to do much apart enjoing the ride.

• Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

Another very good day. During the day and in the Amygdala and Goals practices I’m starting to feel love as a distinct vibration, and recalling it like that. I dont really have to say “love” just remember the vibration and I get a instantaneous increase in the vibration intensity.
I’d say both practices are getting similar cause the process is much less describable (or maybe mind needs more time to conceptualize what’s happening).
When something inside the body releases I feel “warm liquid” feelings, and I’m starting to “see” the processes inside the body.

• Anything else you wish to add…

Yes, I’m not new to this kind of practices but I’m really greatful to @anon22855873 for giving us this opportunity and his constant support and guidance in the process.
For me it is extremely important to get momentum and progress in a quick and pleasurable fashion

12 Likes

Vibes 3

Did you do your Amygdala and releasing?what did you experience ?

Yes I did 6 cycles . 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. The afternoon sessions I was able to chill more and just feel the audio move throughout my body and I felt pretty calm. The morning was pretty much a different story. I felt needles stabbing left side of stomach at one point then a strong smell of alcohol. Mind you I’m in my car and no alcohol is in site. I continued to use the I love you statement to collapse the feelings and I felt my heart was in stomach like going down an elevator. At one point I had the Feeling of heartbreak, thought of my ex and Felt like someone was clinching my heart and I was going to die … It made me cry and it took a few times of my finding love to get back to feeling like I could stand up again. Afterwords Felt like someone had knocked me down with Occasional quick chills. Difference in today was that I was more aware of any little change of feeling in my body. I never felt that before. It was a lot but I felt soooo much better after.

Did you do your candle exercise? Is it easier?

I was able to do 2 session so 20 minutes total and it felt very natural and easy. The first 3 minutes seems to always be the hardest. It’s like I’m fighting myself in conversations in my head.

Did you do cycles of goal releasing? What did you experience ?

I did almost an 1 1/2 on goal releasing. Some of the words that came up in Michael release and today were plan, money, am I enough, Deserve, I tried, and safe. I can’t remember exactly how I felt during the phrases but I know it was like pictures of myself in past situations and when I would say the word it was the elevator experience I felt during the audio releasing.

Did you end your task giving yourself love?

Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

How do you feel overall?

Yes I gave myself love afterwords and really just put my attention towards feeling love with everything around me. I feel at ease today. I don’t feel like I need to rush to get things done.

10 Likes

Vibes # 3

Did three cycles today: two in the morning, one in the afternoon. In the first session, I felt lightheaded at the end and felt like I was going to float forward out of my chair. I was also able to feel the love and gratitude so much better than in the previous two days. My eyes also began to tear up a little bit.

The 2nd session was more intense as had a burst of energy at the end that caused me to lean forward almost out of my chair. Didn’t fall or anything but the burst was sudden and felt powerful. I felt vibrations throughout my entire body while releasing, particular in my legs and feet. At the end, I was feeling ecstatic and happy. The overall process is also become more automated as it feel like my body was doing it without much input after I say the emotion.

I did two cycles of the candle exercise as well. Two rounds in the morning and two rounds in the afternoon.
The first cycle I somewhat sabotaged myself by leaving some music on by mistake which distracted me quite a bit. The candle also began to sputter a little bit and that distracted me as well. It’s easy to redirect the focus, but I had more mind noise than I should have.

The second cycle went much better. The feet vibration returned and the mind noise wasn’t as much as a problem. Still somewhat chatty but much easier to manage. I feel like progress is still being made, just need to practice this a bit more.

Did a 45 min. session in the afternoon and the topic is still Security. The mind resistance was pretty bad on a couple of subtopics as I had to fight against it was for a while for a couple of them. It feels like its afraid to go to the next stage as the mind noise got disruptive enough to the point where I had to restart cycles because I couldn’t focus. I manage to release them, but it really felt like a fight against my mind in the beginning of it all.
The subtopics also kind swerved off of security and onto self-improvement somehow. Like “I am ready” to “Let’s move on to the next stage” : stuff like that. Don’t fully understand why, it’s just what the topic morphed into on its own.
Also had a big release that pushed me forward out of the chair as well during this task and I was able to really feel the vibrations throughout as well, stronger than any instance so far this week. Had to walk off the excess energy as well after a couple of cycles.

Felt very much pumped up to fully take care of this topic completely after I was done with the session.

I did end my tasks with Love and it was so much easier than previous days. I can hold the Love feeling without much resistance now and also felt vibrations throughout, something I couldn’t really feel previously during this task. Felt good and pretty satisfied and somewhat more free.

10 Likes

Vibes # 3

Yes, this one was a bit stronger responses in the body, as I’m familiar with the symptoms, starting to breathing fast, heart rate going slightly up, tension getting in the muscles and sweaty hands, the feelings were of “afraid of heights”, oh boy… the coldness that I get in the stomach if I’m confronted in a height situation, elevators, rollercoasters, sometimes I can’t move lol. I used the comment word as soon I could and went with the release with longer gratitude towards to it, I revisited and had to do a few cycles, little by little relief came in and the discomfort went away, felt safe within the space I was holding, muscles are relaxed and energy flows away around my hands.

Later on, I went to test how I would respond in view a few videos in youtube with daredevils performing acrobatic tricks on top of high-rise buildings ( this normally is a big No for me as I could never be able to watch it ). So far so good no problems only a bit of anxiety in the beginning but clear that up, yes felt comfortable and confident while viewing it.

45 minutes in total, did once 30 then later 15, will do another bit before going to bed.

I like the silence of it as it clears my thoughts, still a tiny bit distracted by it but seeing an improvement overall, the focus is definitely improving in other situations as I feel more present to the moment, less daydreaming. It’s getting super relaxing in some stages the candle gaze.

Goal release still on Body, the concept is evolving into such things as to respect and enjoy myself, stuff such as taking time to do a couple of body stretches every day, less sugar intake or even go for a good wild adventure, they were the feelings that came up, so I released them, felt quite good…

Yes, It’s becoming more and more familiar and a habit, as I like to stay a bit longer during the releases, giving myself love, during the day if I’m aware I don’t have a smile or start daydreaming it means I forgot to give that feeling so I stop for a few minutes and bring in that joyful emotion, I work outdoors and it’s so nice to be able to see nature in that state.

9 Likes

Vibes #1-3

Did you do cycles of Amygdala and releasing? What did you experience?
I spent the day yesterday and today running cycles of Amygdala and releasing ‘Rejection’. I did it so many times, I lost count. I really struggled with this one, but finally I was able to release it. it was a huge release. Words can’t even describe how intense it was. To sum it up, it was basically a slap boxing session with my ego. My ego won a lot of rounds but I was persistent. I was able to really clear this with thorough checking today.

Did you do your candle exercise? How did you find it? Is it gotten easier?
Candle exercise has gotten easier. I’m finding it very relaxing.

Did you run cycles on goals? What did you experience?
I’m still peeling layers for ’Security’. A lot is popping up now that I’m focused on it. I’m feeling lighter when it comes to it in general.

Did you end your task with giving yourself love? Did you give yourself the feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yes. Today I felt neutral, usually I’m buzzing at the end of these sessions. Today, I’m grounded and quiet.

10 Likes

Vibes Entry #3

Did 2 rounds earlier in the day. More tightness around my heart area. Did HPPv2 on the feelings coming up. At one point, it felt like warm energy engulfing my heart and penetrating it with bubbles and releasing. Like Champagne bubbles! I’m going to run more cycles tonight for deep clearing.

Ended up doing 15 mins last night and did another 15 mins today. It’s definitely getting easier and time feels like it’s flying by. I felt some tingles in my third eye and on top of my head today. Will do this again tonight

Doing this throughout the day with different situations around my Security goal. This is pretty deep because it’s just not financial so lots to release here. Feel lighter and lighter when I go back and check again.

Yes, always ending with love. Feeling calm and at peace.

8 Likes

Scribe’s Vibes #3

• Indeed I did. Not much comes up but as it does, I release it. And I am starting to wonder, as I write this, that I’m wondering if my habit of wearing my Subconscious Limits Dissolver tag during all my waking hours is zapping stuff before I can consciously do it? I will have to remember to try to take it off before I do my work, tomorrow.

• Today I did 11 minutes on the Candle Exercise. I felt better, deeper with this, today. Yesterday was a very distracted session, comparatively so I am very pleased with how well it went today.

• Yes I ran two different cycles on this, working my way through Security still. Most things revolve around the insecurities around my job, wanting to pay off my house/debts, wanting to have a few years of savings to protect me and my family, etc. This is extremely useful and helpful to my overall well being, and without knowing what is coming in session 3, I feel like this will still be a useful practice that I will want to carry on after these sessions conclude.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

• Yep. I do this often as it feels good.
9 Likes

Vibes #3

Yes. Today I released two major topics. One was fear of heights. At some point my whole body started to clamp up and my feet felt like jelly. Memories of standing at a cliff or on a tower and not being able to move came up. Of course I started collapsing it. I can’t wait till the quarantine is over and climb a mountain or get on a high building and see how it goes.
The other one I felt was fear of being ridiculed, when I do/say something wrong. My entire body was tense and I felt like I was being observed afraid do do something stupid. Glad I was able to collapse this one.

Went for 15 min and 15 min today. The first run started off bad. My mind was all over the place, being distracted with a lot of things. But I just kept bringing back the focus to the candle and at some point my mind settled down and I was able to keep my mind still for longer periods. Second run was much smoother, my mind quieted down fast and the periods without distraction get longer. The entire exercise its getting easier.

Yes I did two sessions today. Some releases were stronger then yesterday. One of them I named not worthy, that description was crystal clear to me. So I guess deep down I think I am not worth to have security, this is a big one. So I went some cycles with I am worthy of security and felt it strong in different parts of my body. After releasing it I went back to security.
In the second session it morphed into I want to be independent of an employer. And I felt it strong in my throat, normally it was mainly in chest and belly.

Yes. Today sometimes it was really easy to bring up love and I just had to sit down and breathe in and love is already there, without any cue word. Sometimes when I am engaged with something and I stop that task, love just takes over. Other times the feeling is just like a tiny seedling and I have to nurture it a lot before it is able to take over slowly. Other times I say I love you and it takes over like I am used to from the releasing. I am sure this will improve with more practise, but it felt really inconsistent today.
Overall I feel great as love is becoming a more constant companion through out the day.

Anything else you wish to add…

I have enjoyed doing some releases with the plasma flower, its goooood. Not doing it much though as I am focusing more on the homework. Might try Angel´s favourite stack before bed now that I am able to focus more.

8 Likes

Vibes Day 3

Today, when I performed the exercise I noticed my chest getting tighter and found it hard to release.
I did manage to stir some deep emotions, but did not allow them to fully manifest. This exercise is tough to complete for me, but it at least I noticed a small breakthrough in resistance.
Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it?

This exercise has gotten easier and I noticed I am more relaxed while staring at the candle.

This is the easiest exercise to complete for me. I can easily tune into my goal and my body vibrates to it.

I am feeling more relaxed and also sense a euphoric feeling come over me after giving myself love.

9 Likes