I’ve tried everything - please help

Trust me man, Keep using Plasma Light and Weight Loss fields for more time and you will see results.

Also I think it might be a good idea to add in Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation as having a positive and grateful mindset can help us see results.

Anyways man I wish you well. We are all here for you, just ask. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Thank you so much for your response! How often do you think I should listen to plasma per day? Before each playlist?

3 Likes

I work from home at night when my son is asleep. Now I feel much better in the morning.

3 Likes

@kmac

My “thing” has almost always been weight loss, but I agree with you, it’s so much deeper than that.

I’ve done emotional work/release around my weight issues. For instance, forgiving people esp those in my family who’ve always remarked on my weight as I was growing up. I realized while they said I’m a “big girl”, I wasn’t really overweight as a kid. It was in my teen years when I started putting on weight, after my Mom passed.

Anyway, I’m glad that you’re feeling more hopeful. And there’s so much love on this forum indeed! :heart:

Most recommendations for Plasma Light say to start with 3 mins. I listened to the whole audio twice the first time and I had some detox symptom (diarrhea).

This. :point_up_2:

6 Likes

Hey, my friend! I hope you’re doing good. I’ve had a similar problem. Since the lockdown from March 2020 to June 2020, I’ve gained 14 kg and was so depressed and used Sapien’s audios. However, after 3 months of listening, I only lost like 2 kg? No results.

I felt terrible and didn’t know what to do. I just realized that my eating was a complete mess. I was overeating without me noticing (I thought I was NOT, in fact, I was). I made myself a healthy eating routine, stopped binge eating, and stayed consistent with my diet. I listened along to weight loss combo and metabolism ones. I lost all my gained 14 kg in just 1 month!

For me, Sapien’s weight loss ones work when I make some effort by dieting. Idk how is it for other people, this is just my experience to this discussion

7 Likes

Due to some recent happenings in my life (including the lovely SEE system), I’ve become really convinced that our energies are literally governed by emotions (“energy” in “motion”). So if you’re feeling flat, dull and depressed, it’s probably because you have low energy. And vice versa, you’re low in energy because of feeling flat, dull and depressed.

You can check out Angel’s lovely thread here: Angel’s The SEE System: Road to Satori (Sapien Edition) (or I don’t see why he wouldn’t allow you to follow along the videos he posted - The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved) - just that you join future cohorts).

Ironically, to love, we need to train ourselves to that vibration of love too. And we need to release all those blockages that stop us from that by giving up a victim mentality. We have control over our state, and you have 100% that potential in you too, you just haven’t discovered it. Energy sensitivity (imo) comes from transforming our negative emotions and blockages to a higher vibration, dropping out of the chatty mind’s narratives/descriptions/excuses into feeling rawly the bodily sensations.

I’m probably not that qualified to talk too much about these things, but from my limited understanding here, it’s helped me a lot and I’m sure it will for you too. The thread will probably help you more :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice! How much did you listen to those fields?

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Says the guy that is days away from getting into enlightenment because he knows well how to feel and give off love

6 Likes

like 2-3 times each as I rememberr

2 Likes

Have you gone to a Doctor for a complete diagnostic for some condition you are unawere of?
If not, please go .
And don’t be sad, you problem has a solution but only if you seek to fix it
You never have to give up.

2 Likes

@Valerie @lol How often should I listen to plasma light??

1-2x is good enough.

have Automated Grounding at the end of your stack as it improves the plasma fields effect.
Listen to it 2-3x

2 Likes

@lol’s recommendation is a good one.

It’s always better start slow, though I don’t/didn’t mind the detox reaction. If you feel like you can listen to the whole15 mins., then do so.

I kind of use it as a “booster” before weight loss fields. In that case, I only listen to it 3-5 mins. I’m mostly just going by how I’m feeling at the moment. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

On top of @Valerie statement, The Plasma field also increase metabolism and brings you back into a state where you have higher BMR.

That can help with weight loss

4 Likes

That’s great!

I actually removed the Super Metabolism boost video. It didn’t feel necessary for me, now I know why.

4 Likes

Yeh friend, please take organic olive oil with lemon for one week on empty stomach

30ml + 20ml lemon

It’s my challenge to you…

I was 74 now 60…

Listen to these 4 audios consecutively every day on their own:

Then later on, put those 4 audios at the beginning of all your playlists no matter what.

8 Likes

Do you mean you were 74 kilos and now 60? I’ve never heard of this method before!

Green tea is very good to lose weight.
A very popular Youtube Doctor (Motivational Doc) says it’s ideal drink a cup just before sleeping.
Although green tea could give you problems to sleep if you drink very late.
You could try a cup in the morning and one in the evening after your meals.

1 Like

Trust me… And start