The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

:sparkles: I AM I :sparkles:

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:
Wow just wow. Thank you so much

13 Likes

@_OM We got one!

13 Likes

And I’m BATMAN!!! (Haha jk)

2 Likes

V2 #4
Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?
Yeah 2x. It was quite emotional, I even cried which is… unlike me to say the least. it was in the first half of my day.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?
1x 10 min, 1x15 min. It’s pretty sable for me, my thought were more persistent in the first one, the second went smoothly.

Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?
I did this after the part I write about in the other section.
Immediately a good friend popped into my mind that I disappointed some time ago and have been feeling extremely guilty about. I managed to release it I think, I am left with a warm/fuzzy feeling and dropped her a message as well (because I stupidly have not been very communicative with her because of the immense guilt I felt, for something that’s actually not even a too big deal and she already told me ages ago we were good, pretty childish on my part, I know, but i felt somehow paralyzed).

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yeah so my day was pretty much releasing all day. It started pretty bad/emotional but now I’m completely empty but also feel kind of nice at the same time.

Anything else you wish to add…
So… I thought a lot about what you wrote Angel. You’re right that I have been basically giving up before I would release something completely. The reason for this is that there is a particular resistance/blockage/whatever that I feel in the throat area, like I am being choked, which I just… Didn’t know how to release to be honest.
I did rounds and rounds of it but it didn’t help at all because the physical feeling was so intense that even when concentrating on love, the pain was overpowering. I was stuck, pretty lost and hopeless in that situation, so I was looking for other angles to try and overcome it.

I decided that for my own sake, I needed to address this. So I decided to make this pain the focus of my day. I cried, a lot. I faced things that I normally wouldn’t. This time I had little helpers - the star exercise, throat chakra audio, ascension tag… For a boost in energy.
I actively meditated (releasing, v2 and v1) with the chakra audio for 2 hours, another one hour releasing without it, all focusing on the throat area, using the sentences/concepts that resulted in that choking feeling. For a good while didn’t seem like anything was going to be different, but then something changed and my throat became “windy”, felt energy rushing up and 3rd eye + crown area being activated/stimulated. The next 6-8 rounds (30 min or so) I felt my brain/head buzzing and stimulated in all sorts of ways.
The whole exercise was pretty long, with many sensations, a couple of times im pretty sure I wouldn’t have been able to stand up due to the buzzing/high/dizziness.
Now the original feeling is gone from my throat. I think I still feel something when I play the audio, but more in my mouth, teeth and lower half of my face. In terms of intensity, it’s a pale echo compared to before. Also, I think I need a break because I noticed that wherever put my focus, I feel a definite physical sensation, and now I cant tell anymore whether that’s just activation or something to be released.

11 Likes

Vibes # 4

Did my two cycles this morning. Felt more at peace after it was done. I was able to see certain concepts that were connected with these feelings that I need to really take of. Very easy process to do at this point as well.
I also had quite a few physical sensations as I felt a nice feeling cooling sensation throughout my spine and I felt like the energy was pushing me back in my chair. The field also felt like a nice security blanket overall as it really seemed to surround me. Felt pretty grounded throughout as well.
Still need to clear out some more things but this felt like a massive improvement in the right direction.

I did a longer 15 minute cycle to see if I could deal with the extra time. I did feel a bit of fear at the beginning but I was able to easily recover. After that, it was really easy to keep my focus on the candle and I didn’t feel much resistance this time around. I felt very calm and relaxed to the point where I began dozing off a bit. By far, the easiest attempt at this so far and I felt at peace after it was done.

Continuing the goal of Security and the tone of releasing has changed quite a bit. The concepts have turn to self empowered with many of the subtopics starting with “I am…” and “We are…” The feelings that were being released were more empowering in tone as well. For example, “powerful” and “confident” were a couple of feelings that popped up that have never popped up for me before this session at all.
This is also the first time where I could feel love and gratitude throughout my body without much difficulty as the resistance overall was much lower than previous days.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Bring out the love feeling was pretty easy today. I was able to feel peace and calm almost immediately and the mind chatter that I was dealing with previously was almost gone. I also felt full body vibration without much trouble this time as well. I was feeling pretty happy and full of energy afterwards.

12 Likes

Vibes Entry #4

• I did the candle exercise. It is getting easier. Almost easier, at least : I’m really tired tonight and I felt so relaxed in front of that candle that I almost dozed off.

• It was very difficult to stay awake and focused. I did 8 rounds trying to release a pressure/pain in my lower abdomen. First some shadow took off easily then I tried to dig past the physical sensations. When relaxing in the sensations to get to the feelings or into “I love you”, I got closer and closer to falling asleep. I could not get past that.

• I had to work on Security today, my day was full of big insecurities pulling me down. I fumbled this morning working on them and started to successfully release them from the end of the afternoon. I cleared about ten topics and the feeling of peace and cozyness that replaced the crippling fears at some point was such a relief. There is still work to be done, so the peace and cozyness are now partly replaced by discomfort in my abdomen.

• It is becoming a habit. It was more difficult today, though, as my security topics du jour were weighing on me, but I still felt that little spark of goodness. When those topics were cleared enough, it was again easy and powerful and wonderful.
  • I just gave me a shot of Love while brushing my teeth and will continue while falling asleep.

• It’s really a rollercoaster. Yesterday I was feeling great and today was really difficult, it felt like an endless flow of insecurities. But hey, it’s good training.
12 Likes

HPPv2 #4
I looped the Amygdala audio for several rounds today and collapsed all the emotions that surfaced, they were mainly in my chest and in my throat. These weren’t so strong in intensity and were easy to release.

I spent quite some time candle gazing today. I am improving but still need a lot of practice to lengthen my focus. In the morning I set the timer for 20 minutes but in the evening I don’t use it at all as I find it goes off just as I’m focusing the most. Looking forward to the weekend when I can do a round or two every hour or so instead of the two morning and night sessions.

Even though my goal is to be financially independent I noticed today that while saying the word “Security” the comments that I was jotting down were more in line with protection, safety, vulnerable etc. I successfully collapsed them all and realised that all the comments were in relation to an armed burglary I had several years ago.

Today I enjoyed my “loving myself” session. The relaxed, gentle approach is working great. Didn’t even have to put any effort into it, just allowed it to happen. Still some minor aches in my heart region that I successfully collapsed. What I enjoyed most was that for the first time I felt the whole body tingle affect. It’s still mild mind you but I definitely could feel myself vibrating. This is super cool!

How do I feel overall? I’m happy I’m enjoying my daily sessions and very grateful for this opportunity. Thank You!

Observation:
I have noticed that I’m becoming more aware of my thoughts. As I start to pass judgement on what someone is saying or doing a thought will pop up to neutralise that judgement. What I would normally think in hindsight I’m now thinking in real time.

13 Likes

Vibes Entry #4

Just did 10min as I was limited time-wise today, definitely felt how this is not enough.
I surprised my body breathing in a fast manner, changed it to slow breathing, and wow, the focus quality changed completely. Will pay attention to it before starting tomorrow.

Was a great experience, some fear that I was completely unaware of came up, also some from the collective that felt like not belonging to Boris.

On Security.
I got surprised to be led to the topic of untrust towards the Divine Intelligence, released some attachments and the release finished itself naturally into peace. I let go and let myself being meditated by it :)

Realized how the physical body is contracting whenever I generate love, now making sure I relax more into it.

The love feeling is still very faint and forced sometimes, this is doing the work anyway.
I could notice also how easily now I can emit it externally (other beings & situations), but how there is some blockage when I focus it on my person.

Shit hit the fan today family-wise and I kinda fell back into a light “Savior syndrom” at some point.
Happy I could release some of that, but mostly I got surprised how I was barely impacted by it emotionally and how easily it was to give clarity & support to my parents.

This morning, while listening to the Mental Health album, I got surprised to be led into Satori for 30-60min ; I did not reach the pure “I” yet but the process felt natural & smooth, as if I was being re-accustomed with it and letting go of fear & beliefs built around it.

13 Likes

Vibes # 4

Yes, this time I can feel a huge block in my chest and around throat a fear feeling that brings memories when I was a kid. It would start before getting into the sleep paralysis, in fact, it would be the trigger, many times I would feel a lot of vibrations those days that turned into a few years being a kid without any knowledge about it I used to have lots of scary nights. Still releasing those blockages, mild tingles as it’s taking a bit longer, but happy with the progress so far.

The concentration is getting better and slightly longer for sure, certainly more comfortable… it’s starting to feel more like a mediation, stillness … there were a few times some areas of my peripheral vision started to fade from my vision, overall quite happy in the progress.

Did a few times with my “Body” goal, the focus seems to build more and more and unveiling the deeper layers, lots of love causing to stay in that zone for longer, a smile seems to appear in the eyes in a sense after the session.

Yes, there were moments that I just wanted to meditate and stay in the quiet loving feeling and do nothing else, had more peaceful awareness states has the day goes by.

Anything else you wish to add?

For these last 2 days, I noticed when I wake up I could feel strong emotions from my dreams since they were vivid and could recall them, they indeed affect how the day goes, releasing them and giving gratitude was such a huge relief, made my day calmer.

12 Likes

Vibes #4

Yes. First I had a trippy experience as I travelled down my body (through my spine I think) into my root chakra and there sat my fear of failure. After collapsing this and more listening I had a stinging pain in my heart. After releasing this “I hate you” feeling I was relaxed and just meditated to the music. I did feel some energy, but it was lovely with some nice tingling in my fingertips and later my hands. Nothing else to release though came up. After the last release I just felt at ease for the rest of the day.

Went for 20 minutes and 20 minutes a second time. First one was a good session always coming back to the flame. Second one I was in the zone. Time flew by doing this exercise. I couldn’t believe that the time has already passed when my timer went off. I really enjoyed being that focused and I am amazed how fast it is possible to improve focus with this technique.

Yes I did 2 sessions with lots of cycles today. Going deeper and deeper. I want to be free. I learned that I want to be my own boss and don’t want to be an employee. This is huge for me, as I never had the confidence nor the drive seriously considering it, but I am sure about this now. A shift is happening. I want to be responsible of what I do. Don’t know yet what I am gonna do, but some opportunity will show up in time.

Yes. Love comes easily. I just have to close my eyes and breathe in and there is love. This is amazing. Love has become my best friend today. Well obviously I was constantly in a good mood today. Nothing was able to bother me. I just bathed in love today.

Overall this day felt like a breakthrough to me.
My quarantine ends tomorrow. Couldn’t have chosen anything better to do during those 2 weeks. Thank you angel for your great work and support.

13 Likes

Vibes # 4

• Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

3 cycles today. I’m starting from the beginning with a quiet mind. Again, I “drift” into love quite easily and it goes on through out the 3 cycles. I can describe whit I’m feeling like “courage to face whatever comes up”.

• Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

I did minutes today. Focusing is getting definitely getting easier.

I’m doing this early in the morning and I’m noticing the silencing effect of the mind is growing through out the day.

• Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

What I’m feeling is love vibration from the beginning lol. Nothing much to say, sometimes a thought comes up but it gets dissolved almost immediately

• Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

Yes without any effort. As I said before what is becoming evident is the way “outside” reality changes due to that.

11 Likes

Vibes Entry #4

Ended up doing 2 hours last night with this field. Felt a deeper clearing on feelings/ areas that popped up with emotional releases as well. Ended the night in a peaceful being state. Had a very good night’s sleep. Today, I ran cycles with this for 4+ hours again. Really dug deeper and released with HPPv2. I’m in a place of serenity and internal/external issues have been lessened a great deal.

Did 15 minutes this afternoon. I felt like everything around me was disappearing and I could only see the flame. It would go away when I blinked but then come back again. It got easier once I released on the process itself from before.

Running cycles all throughout the day thinking about different situations dealing with my Security goals. One big blockage was the process itself of achieving the goals and how much I didn’t like it. I am in my own way. I bought up everything around this and released it. I’ll continue to release on this. There is less worry and concern about accomplishing them and just a calming feeling that it will happen.

It’s becoming second nature. Whenever something pops up, I’m releasing w/ HPPv2 and fill myself with love at the end. So, my natural state is at peace all day long.

I’m ready! :relaxed:

Yes, I noticed the difference. The experience I’m feeling is giving me confidence and self-trust for sure.

11 Likes

:open_mouth:

11 Likes

Woah is that dream’s voice?

Btw, my speech has finally become functional. Aka I don’t have to put an inhuman amount of effort into speaking that drains me.

Still got some initiation anxiety but that’s manageable. I’m less desperate now that my principal issue has been fixed :+1:

12 Likes

Vibes Day 4

The exercise has finally gotten easier for me to perform and I am not feeling as much resistance as in previous days. The exercise has gotten easier to get into and its much more intense. All of these exercise of HPPV2 have been completed with the Sacred Flower on.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it?

This exercise is much easier and I am able to use the increased focus on other things such as the star exercise or gazing at my tags.

This is my favorite exercise to get into and my ego does not resist like it does with the Amygdala audio playing.

I love the euphoric feeling I get with sending myself love. It instantly puts me in a happy mood.
[/quote]

11 Likes

On your own time or later in the course :)

5 Likes

Scribe’s Vibes #4

EDIT: Added Title.

• Yes, two cycles in the morning and another one tonight. I am still experiencing not much coming up but I am okay with that. My stressors have historically been my day job and my resistance to it, but this week has been one of the easier weeks in recent memory…now my issue is boredom at work and I am working on clearing that.

• Yes. 11:30 today. It is getting easier to focus but I also recognize that I have a long way to go to really dial in my focus.

• Yes, it’s definitely helping for sure. I am simultaneously studying Neville Goddard/Joseph Murphy, as I was working on these before the SEE classes, but I’ve paused my SATs practice at night because I’ve realized that all this time what I was looking for is happiness and feeling secure and I can get that from the SEE tools. I don’t know if there is other goal-setting to occur in session 3 but I will patiently await and am fine, either way.

• Yes, I feel good. I do the love all day at various points during the day, usually remembering to when I take a break from work to prep some food or coffee, or I’ve completed a specific task and want to reward myself. I am pretty mellow and relaxed and I can tell that my wife/kids are beginning to notice.
13 Likes

Vibes #4

Yes, I did 2 circles.

1st round

• first time the field was working on areas of my face
  • still working on brain, but bigger blockage

2nd round

• first time I entered a kind of trance
    — had two short visions
    — these felt unpleasant in the beginning, but became nonsensical after a few moments
    — (though I kinda know which fears are associated with both)

Positivity occasionally bubbled up during both rounds.

Yes did a 15 minute run in the afternoon, but had really bad focus, due to external issues.

But thee second 12 minute round went much, much better. Less blinking, better focus and for the first time I felt refreshed after a candle exercise.

Did a second run yesterday in which I finally cleared Body. After a few releases I felt positivity in my stomach, after releasing the positivity I experienced the goal release.

Today I moved on to the next topic Energy Body. What was interesting was, that I felt organs in my stomach, which needed release. Also only one chakra coming up so far.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love?

Yes and it felt better than all the days before.

Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

Had a difficult day, but could interrupt myself to frequently give myself some unconditional love.

How do you feel overall?

The day was full of ups and downs, but now, after getting some support, I’m feeling wonderful.

10 Likes

HPPv2: Vibes #4

I ran the Amygdala audio three times today, Focused on being single.

I don’t know why but I get a fear of being single perhaps because I’ve never given myself a break to be alone.
(prior to the release)

I found the feeling and held it tight, a ramping fear came up and I focused. Faced it head-on and it took a while. I’m thinking about the situation and I’m feeling good, this sense of being a service to myself is what I need most at the moment, I’ve always tried being service to others. (Rising Virgo stuff?)

Candle exercise is SO much easier now, bumped up my time to 20. Got a few distractions in “my” head but got focused and went right back in.

Security, Today I released a goal of just picking up my things for a week (or weekend) and traveling with my friend to any location with no destination in mind. Security feels like is not an issue anymore.

ALL throughout the day baby, I’ve been waking up in such a bright mood lately and when i think about it doesn’t seem like much changed yet I still look in the mirror and say “I Love you” “Like you… my guy, I LOVEEEE you”

12 Likes