Plasma Charged Mitochondria (Album 4)

This is in Album 4 but I think it’s so important that it deserves it’s own thread to call attention to it.

https://www.patreon.com/file?h=45737049&i=7072615

Stem cells get the flashy headlines but “mitochondrial transplants” are quietly working wonders in studies.

Dying Organs Restored to Life in Novel Experiments

Here’s a few items from the article…

“An unusual transplant may revive tissues thought to be hopelessly damaged, including the heart and brain.”

"In animal studies at Boston Children’s Hospital and elsewhere, mitochondrial transplants revived heart muscle that was stunned from a heart attack but not yet dead, and revived injured lungs and kidneys.

Infusions of mitochondria also prolonged the time organs could be stored before they were used for transplants, and even ameliorated brain damage that occurred soon after a stroke."

“Somehow the organelles will gravitate almost magically to the injured cells that need them and take up residence.”

—> So essentially the innate intelligence of the fresh mitochondria takes over and says, “stand aside, I got this”

I’ve been playing with a stack that feels like it’s injecting the essence of LIFE into my veins.

1x Negentropic Jing >> 2/3x of Plasma Charged Mitochondria >> 1x Plasma Combo

(Morning, Noon & Night - so it ends up being 3 rounds of this cycle with a different Plasma Combo each time)

What a time to be alive.

Much obliged @Captain_Nemo

1cdd74bd3b067be22ee2861f286131d2

75 Likes

Interesting!

9 Likes

Thanks for this post!

8 Likes

Is this field more for giving a short energy boost to the mitochondria for a day or is it more for healing and rejuvenating the mitochondria so that you get a long term or permanent increase in energy and health?

36 Likes

Both

36 Likes

Thank you @_OM, then I will listen to it daily for a while :slight_smile:

Right now I’m listening to:
3x Plasma Charged Mitochondria
3x Plasma Protocol 2
2x Schumann
2x Grounding
1x The Enhanced Organ Functioning
2x Negentropic Jing

Do you think this is a good combo?
Can it be too much?

9 Likes

Up to you decide…there may be an adjustment period to acclimate and detox

12 Likes

I played the Plasma Charged Mitochondria for two times yesterday while in gym, then later went outside cycling for an hour. The body was pulsing with energy and euphoria.

27 Likes

Nice

6 Likes

I was feeling really lethargic. I played this 3 times, and it perked me up gradually. It felt a bit like AMPK, but in a more sustained/gradual way. It’s not a spike like AMPK, it’s more of a “sustained glowing” feeling where I feel more energy to do tasks.

21 Likes

What should be the recommended listening times for the plasma charged mitochondria?

3 Likes

I guess Plasma Charged Mitochondria could be added to any brain stack.

12 Likes

Is it possible to overdose on this and do we need grounding? Haha this feels addictively good

8 Likes

1 hour meditation with Plasma Charged Mitochondria

Quite a nice track to listen to
Was reading on the article i n the above link about restoration of heart and kidney.
I am looking to explore the same

7 Likes

So does this create new mitochondria like in the above article?
Or just supercharges the existing ones we have?

5 Likes

Wow, this one is amazing! I only started playing it for 1 min./day and will slowly increased the amount of time. When I play it I feel it on the entire left side of my brain mostly and to a little less extent on my entire body. Feels like small bubbles bursting, like champagne bubbles. (I have the most problems with the right side of my body. Including a handful of times being unable to move my entire right leg. The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body.)

35 Likes

What is the difference between this one and “the plasma light and infrasound”?

Thanks for this forum guys, it is amazing!!

7 Likes

Hi @adamaria welcome to the forum!

This field essentially focuses on the mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell, and heals/rejuvenates it as well giving you a boost of energy long-term and short-term. This results in more energy, better healing, and better health.

It focuses on the mitochondria specifically unlike the plasma bioactive field which focuses on the whole body generally speaking.

We are glad you decided to join the forum! Feel free to ask anything :smiley:

41 Likes

Thank you very much!!! Have a great weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i was casually listening to the super human mutant audio and was reading the description and i realized it said that it increases the number of Mitochondria in addition to preventing ROS and all that, and it immediately struck how good it would go with the plasma charged Mitochondria before a workout especially and in general a huge surge of energy

13 Likes