Neurofibromatosis NF2

Could anyone suggest frequencies for Neurofibromatosis… NF2. It’s a rare disorder…with apparently no cure. Please advise. Would be grateful for any suggestions.:pray::heart:

4 Likes

I had never heard of this.

But i googled it just to see if i can help you a little bit. I feel your pain and i dont want your post to just pass by without any sort of guidance.

I know you have clear what it is involved in your illness but for the sake of other members to understand and add valuable knowledge this is what i found.

Neurofibromatosis 2

Neurofibromatosis 2 (NF2) is much less common than NF1. Signs and symptoms of NF2 usually result from the development of benign, slow-growing tumors in both ears (acoustic neuromas), which can cause hearing loss. Also known as vestibular schwannomas, these tumors grow on the nerve that carries sound and balance information from the inner ear to the brain.

Signs and symptoms generally appear during the late teen and early adult years, and can vary in severity. Signs and symptoms can include:

• Gradual hearing loss
  • Ringing in the ears
  • Poor balance
  • Headaches

Sometimes NF2 can lead to the growth of schwannomas in other nerves, including the cranial, spinal, visual (optic) and peripheral nerves. People who have NF2 may also develop other benign tumors.

Signs and symptoms of these tumors can include:

• Numbness and weakness in the arms or legs
  • Pain
  • Balance difficulties
  • Facial drop
  • Vision problems or cataracts
  • Seizures
  • Headache

Dream (Sapien) has some fields that could def help you, they have a price, so understanding that you would hesitate to buy them not being completely sure that they would help, then you can start trying with the payable fields “cousins” that are available for free and then if you see results you are more than welcome to buy the big ones but at least you can start somewhere :slightly_smiling_face:

The ones that have a price are: (im adding links to the threads that can give you all info and testimonials about it, so by all means dive in and read them fully)

New Release - Plasma Protocol

New Audio Release: Smart Stem Cells

New Release: Brain Massage

New Audio - Hyperbaric Compressor

New Audio: Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

New Release - Hydrogen Accumulation + Fission

New Audio: Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

it doesnt mean you must buy them all, just see which ones resonate more to your symptoms and take it from there.

Free ones:

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

(The plasma protocol mentioned first, would have all you need and target pretty much everything in your body, so those who are hesitant to buy it or cannot afford it make playlists where they add this plasma light and then the audios that focus on specific things for instance brain ones, steam cells targeting certain areas in the body or organs, etc) its actually a pretty good approach.

New release: Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal

New Release: Cosmo-Volt field

New Release - Plasma Charged Mitochondria

New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

New Release: Ojas Refined and Defined

this is what comes to mind.

There are audios for the hearing loss too which you can listen after the plasma light as suggested.

Lets see if others wanna chime in and feel free to ask questions under any link that i posted, ppl will reply then and there too x

16 Likes

Hey LunaMoon… Grateful sounds small… looking at the effort you put in to pen down all of the above. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you :revolving_hearts: I t is not for me but for a very close friend in great discomfort as a tumour in his brain is giving considerable pain.

I am on Patreon so the list I came up with that I thought might be helpful was:

1. Ego Dissolution
  2. Deep Aura Cleansing
  3. Emotional Release
    4 Amygdala + Fear Release
  4. MicroCosmic Volt
  5. Self Love & Acceptance
  6. Become Whole
  7. Raise your vibrational state
  8. Love gravitation
  9. White Light Waves
  10. Tibetan bowl healing
  11. Balancing the five elements

These are for readying our energy bodies to recieve healing by cleansing it inside out.

The following would work better then:

1. Body Nerve Healing.
  2. Brain Regeneration
  3. NAD precursor… As it’s about defective gene.
  4. Nerve Growth Factor … As these are tumours growing along the nerves in the brain and along the spine.
  5. Brain tumour
  6. Sensent cell Removal
  7. Water charger for alkalinity, oxygenation and infrared healing.
  8. Platelet Rich Plasma with plasma light
  9. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
  10. Glutathione
  11. Stem Cells & Scar Tissue Removal
  12. Generalised Adult Stem Cells.
  13. The essence of the Mantras
  14. A field about parental love…I feel it has to do with soul nourishment.

One question
I have not seen all the fields that u mentioned on Patreon. Where are they. Or are they on Patreon and I missed them somehow.
Edit: Checked your links. They are on Gumroad. Steep for me. Am in India. So INR to $s ain’t that cheap.

Do comment on the fields I have tentatively chosen.

I will see each of the fields that u have suggested. There are quite a few I have not seen.

Thank you for giving me time. Truly appreciate. If we could all think of helping others…the world would be healed…

:heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkles:
:pray:

8 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

I love the second list just careful with this one haha i mean personal experience but ive felt this stronger in my head than the other plasmas lol so imho no more than 3 times a day.

As for the first list… just wondering do you feel that he would need all that so much? I mean they are great but for someone that is starting to use these fields and has more urgency to heal the body first, maybe would get a bit overwhelmed?

I do believe is crucial to be mentally and emotionally in a good place to deal with a hard or chronic health issue but im just saying so the person would have more time to focus of healing, how about reducing that list to just

Ojas and this

Those would keep the person uplifted and light at heart and mind.

I also love this one so much, on top of the huge grounding effect, i personally and literally feel my body so strong after listening to it lol like tough branches and roots and super empowered haha

The audios i listed are on youtube
The others with price are on gumroad and teespring

Also you could invite that person to the forum and to join patreon since it is just 4.5usd a month so hed support Dream while geting all the support from the audios and here.

7 Likes

My list was tentative…as I had no clue how to approach.
You are right…that we mustn’t overwhelm.
Thank you :blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

If you need few fields I will buy for you.

Please DM

Hi @archer30, it is best to limit one’s playlist to a smaller number of fields, particularly when one is contending with any serious physical issue in need of addressing.

Too many fields can be overwhelming to one’s system, particularly if one is contending with a chronic physical issue, or can dilute one’s results. So it is typically best to focus on a small number of fields, mostly targeting one’s most important physical issues first in such a situation.

I would suggest reducing your playlist, perhaps replacing the first playlist with the first field @anon46520955 suggested.

Nerve Growth Factor (also in Body Nerve Healing) is a growth factor and can potentially contribute to tumour growth in some tumours. One should generally be mindful with not increasing growth factors (such as HGH and nerve growth factor) in areas with tumours.

It is best to address the tumour first before adding these fields, just to be safe. :slight_smile:

The Plasma Light (free) and Plasma Protocol (paid) fields are anti-cancer fields and Plasma Light should be added to any playlist. It will address the physical issues within one’s body as well.

And the Plasma Light field will address all of one’s issues if one wishes to address multiple things at once.

This field is often the best approach for addressing multiple issues, particularly when one has already got serious physical issues.

Automated Grounding will complement Plasma Light and can have similar effects to The Tree Experience.

So perhaps reduce your playlist to something like this:

• Ego Dissolution
  • Subconscious Limits Removal
  • Torsion
  • Plasma Light
  • Brain Tumour Apoptosis
  • Cosmo Volt
  • Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal
  • NMN (NAD precursor)
  • Brain Regeneration (this can also be looped throughout the day in the background as one goes about one’s life)
  • Archetype of Parental Love
  • Internal Alchemical Crucible
  • Five Elements Balanced
  • Automated Grounding

This may still be too many fields for your friend, so please be mindful of any signs of overwhelm and further reduce the playlist if your friend notices any overwhelm. :pray:

The fields below, and other fields for for your friend’s environment can be played if desired, as they won’t necessarily overwhelm one’s system the way personal fields might:

• White Light Waves
  • Essence of Mantras
  • Air Revitaliser

Infrared Plasma Drink Charger played a few times daily for one’s drinks and the water within one’s body is fine as well.

If you are considering paid fields, Blueprint of Life would also address healing on a genetic level.

Here are a few basic guidelines for the Plasma Light field.

SLR = Subconscious Limits Removal
Ego Diss = Ego Dissolution

A larger collection of posts and guidelines about this field is below.

Best of wishes to your friend for healing! :pray:

Let us know how he is going with the fields if you like.

10 Likes

Thank you for offering. You are a lovely soul. A few more like you and the world would be healed. Pain mitigated all across the globe. Immense gratitude simply for saying that. thank you. But i think i can manage few fields worth a couple of dollars.
Thank u… :grinning:

3 Likes

Am so grateful. Thank you for all the precious suggestions and support. Thank you. will surely keep posting. A question Whats the Plasma protocol…diff from the plasma light and beach…and is the blueprint of life similar to the flower of life on patreon or a slightly more potent version of that. :crossed_fingers: :dizzy: :heart: will keep you posted

5 Likes

Thank you to all who responded to my plea. Am so touched. The world is full of such wonderful people who take time out to respond. Wow. Thank u again… altruistic behaviour is highly therapeutic… so all here are on a self healing mission too by extending selfless support to others. So so so grateful to all who responded. Immense gratitude. :heart: :dizzy: :grinning:

5 Likes

Found the Plasma Protocol… its more or less a combination of the Plasma Light & Platelet Rich Plasma + Stem Cell & Scar + HBO + Glutathione + NAD + Sun Gazer (for Telemore extension n raising vibrations)…so even if that’s steep… i will create a cocktail…Am hopeful and grateful…for the abundance of fields at our disposal. We must know how to tap into the FIELD inside out too. Love you all. :blush: :heart: :dizzy:

3 Likes

@uial your posts are always of quality helpful advice! When I see your replies I always take note!

7 Likes

So you likely have an acoustic neuroma due to that disorder.
Besides Plasma Protocol
-Brain tumor with Apostosis.
-Anticancer
-Brain regeneration

1 Like

Thanks.
All advice is welcome.
Grateful.

2 Likes

Check it

2 Likes

Imo all you need is cosmo volt and plasma light, just listen to both all day for couple months and you will be good

1 Like

Thank u. Grateful for the suggestion.:pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

God bless

1 Like

Thank you.
Sorry saw this only today.
Grateful.:pray::two_hearts: