Cosmo-Volt

Dream asked me to write my review for an upcoming field he’s releasing titled “Cosmo The Healing Volt” it should be out very soon this post will be updated with a link + more info.

Available here on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/even-more-exotic-44750525

Some general information about the concept behind the field can be found here :

Of course Dream added some of his own tweaks to it :smirk:

I was still buzzing from the mstate gold when I gave it a listen. The first thing I noticed shorty after playing the audio 3x was that I had zero pain in my body. I had just climbed the day prior and my legs were feeling pretty sore. This field seemed to alleviate that entirely. Whole body +mind felt coherent, light, and strong. I believe using this in combination with the mstate elements amplified the healing rate.

83 Likes

Say what :scream: :scream: :scream:

I own this device and it’s a freaking awesome miracle machine, (it does the impossible to possible) I do hope he based the field around the ENS as the Cosmodic is an older version second generation SKENARs or even better he based the field of both tech’s @Captain_Nemo

ENS is a logical continuation of Cosmodic in the more advanced implementation. To put it simply, it is a big SKENAR stimulus + small stimuli of Cosmodic + “informational” stimuli.

Mmmm did Captain get some inspiration from this post :joy:

42 Likes

I did, but also, the Russian followers I also appreciate, so this is like also to honor them.

74 Likes

Muchas Gracias :pray: :pray:

Indeed :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Having a field that mimics this device since many can’t get the hands-on in one, because of the price tag is such a blessing :heart_eyes:

I had so many incredible fast results when treating friends, family, that sometimes I had to pitch my skin to check if I was not dreaming, it’s my second best investment I ever made, obviously your fields are my first :joy: :rofl:

35 Likes

Go on…
Let’s start hearing some pre-launch testimonials :smiley:

18 Likes

Are you a Russian speaker? So you bought the device itself? Wow it’s pretty pricey, what results did you get from it?

Lmao your thrive on people’s testimony :sob::sob::sob: :ok_hand:t6:

2 Likes

WOW WHAT TECHNOLOGY. We have used the ENS for less than 10 MINUTES on the first go and it cured me of the pain and inability to move that I have suffered with for more than 50 years. I AM BLOWN AWAY and crying tears of hapiness as I have seen everyone with an “ology” in both the UK and New Zealand who said they could do nothing for me and it was a “pain syndrome” !!! Rubbish!! These mainstream doctors dont know anything, the ENS knows it all and whats more actually helps you heal INSTANTLY. You can almost feel the love and care it gives out as is PAINLESSLY fixes things from gout to migrane, worn out muscles to sore kidneys and BAD BACKS!! .We have only had this less than a week and have had amazing results and already ticked many items off our health issue list. We have many more to go so will give the ENS a lot to work on but the feeling of well being is awesome, sleeping and eating better and we feel like we have been “oiled” and that inner grin is real.

We recommend the ENS version ( the only one to go for as anyone can use it! ) WELL WORTH THE MONEY. We could have easily spent that on a fancy clinic for a week without any results but now we have this for the rest of our lives, which the way we feel after just a few hours using it could be extended… we already feel and LOOK younger!!. Not a bad side effect!! So much so that we are going to cancel our health insurance policy which means in just over a year the premiums we save will have paid for the ENS. We are THAT confident. Don’t let the price put you off… it is worth WAY WAY MORE to feel this good this quick… and no more fruitless visits to doctors! We are just ordinary working people so this was a huge investment for us but I knew where this technology came from and I don’t mean Russia!! it goes WAY beyond there … so I knew that it WOULD work… and it did instantly!! and can do so for you. The people at LET Medical who are also awesome know what they have is literally “out of this world” and can and WILL fix all your health issues. We are so pleased to have been able to buy one and am happy to recommend it. Everyone should have one!!. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. I could go on but they said be brief!!!

Sandi Cooke
New Zealand
[spcooke@amuri.net](javascript:;)

23 Likes

This is in-sane. Super excited.

15 Likes

Let’s see, top of my head :thinking:

61 years old, male, symptoms for a month, total pain 24/7 left side of his face, inflammation, and restricted movement of the jaw disturbing sleep, barely couldn’t open the mouth, doctor diagnosis was Arthritis :man_shrugging: ( what a joke ) looking a bit of patient history found out he had a tooth extraction, causing inflammation that wouldn’t go away.
First treatment using different modes, lasted around 30 minutes, the report on that day was noticeable, managed to have a good night of sleep and inflammation went down 40%. After 3 more treatments by adjusting the device protocol, the patient is fully recovered, all symptoms are gone, while at it I did work in his spine speeding up the body healing.

68 years old, male, Left hand Chronic Arthritis, has a history on his Thumb, all his life had problems with it since childhood, causing him not to have any strength, pain 24/7, and never able to have a good night of sleep because he wakes up from the pain.

After the 1st treatment lasting 45 minutes, pain gets extremely amplified ( this is perfectly normal and good sign) means the body/brain gets a response reset and knows what to look for, that day :joy: he entered in Coma mode :rofl: :rofl: best night sleep ever - his words.

It has taken me around a month and half, 3 times a week and each time I noticed a lot of improvements, pain reduced to 90% that is almost a very dull pain, mobilitiy and strength pretty much returned, the next 2 months has almost a fully recovery, unfortunately for his age, there is already bone degeneration etc…

Had one small case 14 years old, male, one treatment fixed his mobility, swallowed ankle for more than a week, lots of pain, treatment lasted 30 minutes, in the next hour or so I get the report while he was walking up the stairs he loses total control of his leg for a few seconds, a good sign in my book :joy: pain gets reduced and next 2 days almost fully recovered.

Treated a few females mainly neck pain, back pain, headaches, and other minor stuff, all successfully after 3 rounds or so.

Speeds ups healing in cuts, bruises, burns etc… since it’s designed to work with the spinal cord (ENS mode) it can treat pretty much out there in terms of ilness giving the right protocols and treatments mode.

Male, 65 years old, symptoms tear Achilles Tendon, Diabetic foot, because of it he used to go up the stair in his toes for a long time causing the rupture, 6 months pain without diagnostics, lots of inflammation, for 2 weeks I did treatments twice every day, skin color returned, calf’s muscles got loosed and inflammation reduced quickly that no pain was felt after each treatment, almost fully recovered as well he managed to get back sensations on his foot ( diabetes, etc ) not much but was a start, unfortunately I had to stop treatments because he had to return back to his Country before the Coronavirus restrictions came to place. After a few months, symptoms came back, tear started to get worse so he went for the surgery route.

51 Likes

:pray: :pray:
Thank you kindly @Yuichi

20 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: no not Russian. I love doing my own researching, in the past, I did a lot of research in different types of medical fields, etc… what technologies were out there, lots of Rife work, Viktor Schauberger, Marcel Vogel, Radionics, Scalar devices, subtle energies, you name it :sweat_smile:
It took me a year to make the move in getting the ENS as I had to dig a bit deeper and find as much I could, rare to find people that were open to speak about it.

28 Likes

There are 3 or 4 areas of research done similarly by different people.
Van Tassel was building a whole structure that did a similar treatment or idea, as far as i know the government took all his papers/research etc after a baffling death.
Michael Levin from Tufts university as well (i am not sure if he has published research)
He has looking at regeneration from bio-electric functions as well.

50 Likes

Unfortunately, such a common thing to happen with these great Minds and it comes with a great cost :cry:

Here from the man itself <<

He has around 469 publications some are fully available and others on request

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304908632_Exploring_Instructive_Physiological_Signaling_with_the_Bioelectric_Tissue_Simulation_Engine

Lots in here too :scream:

26 Likes

Oh nice, this is great to see!

20 Likes

Speaking of “Russian” beauty, you might want to check Grigori Grabovoi’s work and his PRK-1U @Captain_Nemo.
Pretty amazing as well, it amplifies our thought biosignal and purify it, so we can clear through concentration the Soul-Consciousness connection and harmonize our emf.

I have been using his device listening to your fields with great results :pray:

19 Likes

You guys can have a try here: https://med.grabovoi.tech/online-en#rec169158504
(would recommend the last stream)

Make a prayer or use of his number sequence (71042 instance for harmonie), and focus on the 3 glasses, turning counter clock wise

7 Likes

This field plus 3 others were just posted on Patreon.

10 Likes

Yes yes yessssssss ive used GG for a year now. Pretty amazing. It needs more dedication tho and a sharp af mind to meditate at that level of concentration but i love it. So having an audio that can recreate or accelerate or induce easier and faster that connection would be great.

5 Likes

I use it for other things. To slow down the time. It has been crazy every time i use it.

7 Likes