Cosmo-Volt

On Patreon

Here: :arrow_forward: :arrow_forward: https://www.patreon.com/posts/even-more-exotic-44750525

15 Likes

@This_Boy_Here told me first about the Sequence. How do we use these streams?

I tried the last video in the list - I can see the bars blinking, no sound, and the glasses don’t seem to turn. Did I do that right?

5 Likes

This is not moving, it is a live stream of one the machine. You need to focus on it and move your eyes counter clock wise following the glasses

5 Likes

wow so this field is like having the device?

3 Likes

Same benefits,treatments and stuff?

2 Likes

Tell me more about slowing down time😃

1 Like

Simple way to use that site…definitely listen to your intuition on when to switch lenses.

3 Likes

I’m gonna try combining this new field with @NobleLight’s idea from this thread and see if I can heal in my sleep.

6 Likes

Sure . Dream seeds channel has one audio for that and it works good. I dont promote too much or too in detail other channels or practises here. I gave the hint now its your job to do your research :wink:

5 Likes

On the User Curated Content playlist on Sapien Medicine, someone added a ‘reference’ for Grabovoi’s numbers. That’s how I came across that.

3 Likes

Can I own this machine, cost and details please

I’m suffering with Scleroderma skin autoimmune disease

Not need to buy this machine, you just listen to this audio at patreon

7 Likes
7 Likes

I have different problem, I will buy it

1 Like

Robert O. Becker as well (the body electric)

4 Likes

Excellent results!
I´ve had some pain in the back of my knee from exercising.
2 loop of this and the pain just dissipated.

Are there any benefits from running this daily/longterm?

14 Likes

I’m always open for experiments…

Do you hold the prayer in your mind (image or so) while you concentrate on the lenses?

When you say “71042” are you repeating those numbers over and over in your mind as look at the lenses?

Review on the Cosmo-Volt:

Last night I did three rounds of it back to back and went to sleep…

That was some of the most restorative sleep I’ve had in a while. I also had some muscle soreness and it is completely gone.

I’ll add this and Monoatomic Gold audio to my daily routine to see what happens :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I am emitting a strong intent to integrate the data of the Number Sequence (everything in the universe carries a specific vibration: words, objects, number, etc.) while focusing on the small lense (bottom right), then turn counter clock-wise at a slow-pace :slight_smile:

My experimentations though, not universal truth :smiley:

A few sequences I am happy to recommend:

• 12 370 744: Connection to the Light of the Creator
  • 11 981: Telepathic Connection with the Creator (why working with high being, if you can build a loving working relationship with the One Love :))
  • 319 817 318: Raising Humanity’s Consciousness <3

Just experimented with the Mstate Gold & Silver, wow :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Thank you for the response

Last question before I go try some stuff… he has the machines running for a specific goals.

Which do you use to put your own intent on?