Cosmo-Volt

There is another Russian scientist
Petr Gariaev, I think he is exploring wave technology, genetic coding and he creates different kind matrixes
Never tried anything, just putting it out there if anyone want to explore more

13 Likes

I like this Cosmo-Volt field.
On a minimalist level lately. Only listen to the Soul-series and Hyperbaric Compressor.
Now Cosmo-Volt of all the fields have made the cut.
And I´m not even sure what it does…

25 Likes

I’m feeling that. Using it right after Hakuin’s Pill, I feel like my whole body got a tune up.

Then Flower of Life is like that for my consciousness.

17 Likes

Interestingly, I tried something similar and felt very balanced!

• Hyperbaric Compressor X 3
  • M-State Gold X 3
  • Cosmo-Volt X 3
  • Flower of Life X 3
  • Butter Pill X 1

An overall sense of well-being should be felt right away!

Wait till Dream releases his next track, I am sure we will have quite a few fans for that one :wink: :sunglasses: (I am already hyper-gushing on that one)

33 Likes

Oh man. Are you allowed to drop a hint?

12 Likes

23 Likes

Seriously tho, it’s a field based on one of my many “you guys should read/watch this” thingy or another…

It’s…intense.

25 Likes

:thinking: :thinking:

Could it be a “Hawkins” Level of Consciousness field or The Force Field StarWars :thinking:

or the Lucid Dreaming :rofl: :rofl:

We need more hits, when, where… not jealous at all :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

11 Likes

Going by Dream’s speed lately, I would think very very soon haha

9 Likes

Do u find it (Cosmo Volt) to be relaxing or sedating?

4 Likes

By the second round, I started getting pulses all over my body that were very relaxing. Sedating, I’ll confirm tonight, I can’t answer you because I was already very tired and I’m a bit of nitpicky about accurate results of my experiences.

I’ll tell you what, I’ll let you know :dizzy:

Side note: You’re a New Yorker as well no? If I remember right, I read it in passing.

10 Likes

Yes indeed. You have a good memory. Grateful for the reply and future update.

6 Likes

How are you guys doing there in NY? Hopefully no lockdown? Having lived on U East of NYC so many years, moving to SF has been traumatic for me haha

5 Likes

U lived on the Upper East side of Manhattan? So did I for 20 yrs. 1980-2000 Lived and worked there.

4 Likes

Yup, until 2012 lol… Now we are “Californians” I guess haha …

3 Likes

lol let’s just rename this the “GO Yankees!” Thread

11 Likes

Do u live directly in San Francisco? Have been there many times (in the distant past). My brother has lived there and Berkeley and now living in another part of Calif. First time I was there when I was 17 to see him get married.

2 Likes

We lived in SF when we moved here, now live in Palo Alto… @Starlight is somewhere around too!

5 Likes

Were u born in NY?

2 Likes

Nope, in London :slight_smile:

5 Likes