Plasma Protocol - Replacement Stack

Hello everyone,

Since Plasma Protocol is no longer available i had to look for alternatives.
I’ve searched a lot of threads to get as much relevant information as possible.

My stack at the moment looks like this:

• The Plasma Light 1x
  • -25 minivolts -50 millivolts 2x
  • Detoxed Plasmatron Life 3x
  • Smart Stem Cells 2x
  • Plasma Brain of Youth 2x
  • Hyperbaric Compressor 1x
  • Tonic No 31
  • Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup 2x
  • Mstate Gold & Silver 2x
  • Mstate Rodhium & Copper 2x
  • Platinium 2x
  • Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant 2x

Is there some field i’m missing or maybe some fields i can skip and what about the order of the fields? :pray:

13 Likes

Yes that a good stack, you can finish th stack with some grounding(or maybe you have the ESS and FAE).

You can also add ‘Cosmo Volt’ before advanced healing :

This field can made you really sleepy so be wary !

5 Likes

:pray:

For grounding i always use MinorBop also Full Body Negentropic Coherence and Acu-Automation are included at the end of my stack.

I’m sorry but i don’t know all the abbreviations?

2 Likes

Plasma to Mitochondria field would be a great addition
Anti aging also
Crucible of Stored trauma
will edit if I find some more

oh yes :
politics of the body album

Politics of the Body

Deep Organ Cleanse

Right beneath the layer of the physical body, is the energy body. The energy system directly contributes to the functioning and well being of the physical body. The functioning of the organs correspond to the functioning of the energy system and this audio works on cleansing the energy system to promote better functioning of the organs. The deep organ cleanse energetically depatterns and removes the buildup of junk energies, stuck energies and blockages help keep the organs function in the best way possible.

Gentle Internal Healing

The body’s natural healing system is already very complex and powerful but often is underused. Gentle internal healing speeds up the internal healing in all organs by sending the proper nutrition and attention to the areas that need healing.

Enhanced Organ Functioning

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cells. It is the their center of energy and functioning. This audio charges up the mitochondria in all cells in all of the internal organs so that they have a high amount of energy. Through this hyper enhanced functioning, the functions of the organs are restored and regeneration is enhanced.

3 Likes

hope it is of good use to you:

plasmatron x 1 (gumroad) or plasma (free) with integratron (orgon) accumulatior (free)
hyperbaric oxygen therapyx1 (there is also paid audio on spring)
smart stemm sells x 1 (gumroad)
telomere field x1 (gumroad) or DNA repair (free) or both
antioxidant formula x 2 (free )
grounding x 2 (free)

the stack should be used daily.

if you read the description of the plasmatron field it is made of those above said (atleast the visible part, what other goodies there were i cannot know , never had the chance to buy it )components.

1 Like

Lol this post really makes u appreciate Plasma

beacuse the amount of fields u need to replace it

2 Likes

These are servitors: Energetic Support Servitor [ESS] and Fae Servitor.

2 Likes
1 Like