The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

@anon36801742 you remind me of 4 years old toddlers when they learn the word ‘why’ :rofl:

2 Likes

Another experience with the Plasma Light audio…heard it for an hour followed by the grounding audio…

I think it brought back to surface some old trauma. An incident from childhood - where a dog chased me after school and bit me repeatedly - kept coming up (after which I never had a pet)… It seems to have been resolved now - by this audio, which was surprising as I associated this field more with physical healing… Felt a huge relief washover as a result. As OM stated, this healing seems to occur at more than just the physical level.

51 Likes

I’ve been dealing with vertigo and headaches for the last week or so. :face_with_head_bandage: I don’t know the cause of it. It could be listening to conceptual audio or something else.

From what I’ve read, this field heals on multiple levels. Is this something that this field can heal?

9 Likes

I think you should try it and find out. :wink:

10 Likes

I did! I’ve listened twice already. No direct changes yet.

6 Likes

Perhaps the Cosmo-volt field discussed above your post might possibly help to try also. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Edit: in addition to this field of course, more of an intuitive possibility)

8 Likes

For Grounding, one easy & powerful “technique” I’ve found out about a few weeks ago is to keep your awareness on the right foot, especially the plant. And to bring it back there often during the day.

In some traditions they describe the plant of the right foot as the connection between the Earth and the Sky. But also, like the little finger of the right hand, it seems to be linked with Manifestation in the physical realm.

More grounding, more integration, more elevation :rocket:

Our body is a real Gem :)

15 Likes

Same, it felt like some old memories wanted to come back in my mind and I also was very calm and merciful at the moment I listened to this field

7 Likes

Same ,definitely felt the blues for like 2 hours ,but went away after that .

5 Likes

thank you my brother. Also, so the audio is around 14-15mins long. Does ‘one listen’ mean the whole audio or in bits ?

3 Likes

Interesting…the right side of the body is controlled by the left brain (analytical, logical side). So when we get too detached or lost in etheric (which is function of the right brain), it makes sense to divert focus and attention on body part on the right side of the body to get “grounded”. So the field that balances both brain hemispheres would be ideal complement to the stack above.

6 Likes

Exactly :pray:
Higher stages of consciousness go with higher balance of our hemisphere and principles (male and female)

6 Likes
2 Likes

lol. :joy:

2 Likes

Update :
The impatience from this was not just coincidendatal. I still felt it today ,even though I slept very well . Was a little groggy as well at the start of the day eventhough I slept 9 or 10 hours .
Also felt a little anxious and again impatient until this afternoon . During the afternoon it all went away . I feel like my shielding tag gave me some energy from 2 moody encounters I had :) I still had a little bit softer stool but no diarrhea anymore .
One thing I noticed that my testosterone seems to have gone up . My muscles look full and shoulders more wide also seem to have lost a little fat .
So I feel ready for another short session today .

But:
“Too much charge often triggers angst/ impatience (need to process)” , so I will go slow .

11 Likes

Whole audio, of course.

6 Likes

I could not go beyond min 8. Now switching to Imaginarium Divine, that dropped in this morning. This is going to be my all time favorite :grinning:

8 Likes

I said that months ago :pleading_face: but dream just won’t stop.

14 Likes

Thank you for catching myself early (words carry energy). I’m replacing “all time favorite” with “right here right now favorite” :crazy_face:

12 Likes

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it! Even beyond it just being free, I was shocked he put it on the sapien medicine channel. I thought for sure it was at least patreon material!

7 Likes