Healing and Restore DNA, fields

excluding Blueprint
thanks anyway

this is thought of as action, post vaccination recovery
thanks

Flower of life? As a model of the creation of source…

2 Likes

Is there an issue?
I thought the playlist your wife was using worked well?

it is a doubt that I had, because I think it does not cover the DNA or its modifications

1 Like

I think blueprint should cover everything that is needed in that area :)

2 Likes

There’s one on patreon that might help. Using NMN to improve NAD+ levels along with sirt1 activation, that is the name

3 Likes

what is the exact name of the field?

1 Like

Ok, no matter, I found it, thanks!

yeah, thanks, I found it

1 Like

I’m sorry, what is NMN?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/17069192

1 Like

Then, the Healing and Restore DNA stack is :
Cosmo Volt (Even more exotic matters album) + Nad precursor?

1 Like

That & also what Eli posted above seems to be worth checking. You can include what is relevant to your needs
“I know there is sirt 3 and 6, klotho, induced sestrin proteins. mstates elements ( don’t know if all of them ) are also supposed to repair the DNA, there were posts about it you might want to check them. and I guess plasma light and blueprint”

Am sorry that I can’t help you with a proper order of tracks to play as these aren’t used by me regularly for long periods. Also, the effect or results aren’t easily & quickly verifiable as in physical fields like muscle stacks, hair growth, etc

1 Like

Ok we leave this open to the advice of the most experienced, thanks for your help

1 Like

Sirt 3 and 6 are direct DNA healers and Cosmo-Volt will help with quick detection of what needs to be healed. Sestrins will act on the cellular part of responses to DNA alterations and allowing a state of homeostasis and NAD seems directly related to them! I like to play cosmo volt and even the millivolts advanced healing before Blueprint :) for similar effects!

Check the descriptions of the fields! :point_down:

Omnidisc’s notes on healing effect of combining Mstate elements + Cosmovolt

11 Likes

Well summarised. Thank u!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this idea. I’ll have to try this on for myself. Thanks.

3 Likes

There are new data on the work of DNA.

Maxim Nikitin, a scientist at Sirius University of Science and Technology and the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, has discovered a new fundamental mechanism for storing information in DNA. …

Maxim Nikitin experimentally proved that DNA can store and transmit information due to weakly affine interactions, which are realized if the molecules have a low “affinity” to each other. He also showed that short DNA can regulate the work of a gene, even if it is not complementary to it.
The article is published in Non-complementary strand commutation as a fundamental alternative for information processing by DNA and gene regulation | Nature Chemistry

1 Like