Induced Sestrin Protein Audio

This works on two sestrin genes SESN1 and SESN2.
Sestrin 1, also known as p53-regulated protein PA26, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SESN1 gene. This gene encodes a member of the sestrin family. Sestrins are induced by the p53 tumor suppressor protein and play a role in the cellular response to DNA damage and oxidative stress. The encoded protein mediates p53 inhibition of cell growth by activating AMP-activated protein kinase, which results in the inhibition of the mammalian target of rapamycin protein. The encoded protein also plays a critical role in antioxidant defense by regenerating overoxidized peroxiredoxins.

Sestrin-2 also known as Hi95 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SESN2 gene.
This gene encodes a member of the sestrin family of PA26-related proteins. The encoded protein may function in the regulation of cell growth and survival. This protein may be involved in cellular response to different stress conditions
Both are stimulated to produce the respective proteins, to help in your body repairing and to act in a protective way during stress responses.

Download from patreon :
https://www.patreon.com/posts/induced-sestrin-34273699

Has anyone used this one consistently and seen results? I’m curious… Apparently it mimics the effects of exercise and improves endurance… providing more endurance than trained athletes without Sestrin protein.

14 Likes

Interesting topic! There was a short discussion about this a little while ago.

Sestrins have a lot of promise and I’m keen to hear from others about their experiences with the audio.

13 Likes

It doesn’t hurt me to try! I’ll add to my night loop alongside with Myostatin.

2 Likes

I read a little bit about this protein and it seems to inhibit mTOR, would this affect muscle building then?

2 Likes

Every Sunday (or sometimes Monday - and in any case, at least every other week -), twice, just like all the other tracks of the Longevity Series. The music of this one is extra cute :)

Endurance effect, definitely. My main physical activity is dance. Sometimes I’m able to go for 3 hours non stop lol and I suspect this gem to be among the boosters.

Edit: was listening right now, so it occurred to me that I haven’t checked the related thread on the forum yet lol

8 Likes

@Zen @GoddessAndGodOfAll @pranic_climber @everyoneinterested(:

Hello gentleman !!
There is a study shown that shows that flies and mouses where divided in 3 groups

And then 1 Sestrin ----- 2 Normal (Control ) 3 Sestrin +++

The results where that Normal have normal strenght normal regeneration etc on tests

Reduced Sestrins groups Well Reduced stats as you can imagine .

The interesting thing comes with Sestrin +++ As you can expect where better results on strenght , endurance etc … BUT THERE WHERE UNTRAINED .

So potato couch Flies and mouses defeated on capabilities trained mouses , and flies .

And gets even better . Trained Mouses and flies , goes even futher on capacities , so they beated all groups .

It supposse to be that sestrins can make that sedentary type can beat on strenght , speed , regen vs Trained Type without sestrins .

I will post the article once i find it .

I revive this topic because i want to make a sapien group testing this so more people can be super human :)

it explains things better but basically , antiaging , cancer supressor , homeostasis .
From what i can perceive of course

This can be helpful to understand what i exposed , again hope someone get interested :

pd : Still looking for the article lolol

19 Likes

oh im interested now lol, rearranging my playlist as we speak. You had me at superhuman

4 Likes

Ye man its possible , we have the tools :fist_right: :eye: :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

This is nice!

And it seems like GPDL1 is the brain equal.

Adding to playlist.

5 Likes

@45stars

2 Likes

3 times a day and you will feel alive, good energy and body looks full of life

11 Likes

can this replace eating enough protein necessary for muscle growth? i have trouble eating enough protein everyday to do so

1 Like

This would be a good “supplement” to someone who is skinny and has trouble gaining weight or bulking, I would not say completely “replace”, as nothing can replace what you do to your physical body, but yeh in short, it should tremendously help

6 Likes

ChatGPT: The sestrin genes, SESN1 and SESN2, are involved in repairing and protecting cells during stressful situations. Sestrins are a family of proteins that play a key role in regulating cellular metabolism, growth, and stress responses. Here are some additional details about the functions of sestrin-1 and sestrin-2:

1. Sestrin-1: Sestrin-1 is produced by the SESN1 gene and is involved in a variety of cellular processes, including antioxidant defense, DNA repair, and cell growth regulation. Sestrin-1 can also activate the AMPK (AMP-activated protein kinase) pathway, which helps to regulate energy metabolism and maintain cellular homeostasis. By working with the p53 protein, sestrin-1 can help to inhibit cell growth and promote the regeneration of antioxidants, which can protect cells from oxidative stress.
  2. Sestrin-2: Sestrin-2 is produced by the SESN2 gene and is involved in regulating cell growth and survival during stressful situations. Sestrin-2 can activate the mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) pathway, which regulates cell growth and metabolism. Sestrin-2 can also promote autophagy, a cellular process that helps to remove damaged or dysfunctional proteins and organelles. By regulating these processes, sestrin-2 can help to protect cells from damage and promote their survival under stressful conditions.

Overall, sestrin proteins play an important role in maintaining cellular homeostasis and protecting cells from stress. By stimulating the production of sestrin-1 and sestrin-2, the body can activate these protective pathways and help to prevent cellular damage and dysfunction.

In simpler words, sestrins are a family of proteins that help protect our cells from stress and damage. There are two types of sestrins, sestrin-1 and sestrin-2, which are produced by specific genes. Sestrin-1 helps to inhibit cell growth and promote the regeneration of antioxidants, which can protect cells from oxidative stress. Sestrin-2 helps to regulate cell growth and metabolism, and can promote the removal of damaged or dysfunctional proteins and organelles. By producing these proteins, our bodies can activate protective pathways that help prevent cellular damage and dysfunction.

Both sestrin-1 and sestrin-2 have a variety of potential benefits for our health and well-being, as they help protect cells from stress and damage. Here are some of the potential benefits associated with each sestrin:

Sestrin-1:

• Promotes antioxidant defense: Sestrin-1 can help regenerate antioxidants, such as glutathione, which can protect cells from oxidative stress.
  • Inhibits cell growth: Sestrin-1 can work with the p53 protein to inhibit cell growth, which can help prevent the development of cancer cells.
  • Promotes DNA repair: Sestrin-1 can help repair damaged DNA, which is important for maintaining healthy cells and preventing mutations that can lead to cancer.
  • Protects against muscle wasting: Sestrin-1 can protect against muscle wasting by activating the AMPK pathway, which helps to regulate muscle metabolism and prevent muscle breakdown.
  • Regulates metabolism: Sestrin-1 can regulate glucose and lipid metabolism, which can help prevent metabolic diseases such as diabetes and obesity.
  • Improves insulin sensitivity: Sestrin-1 has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, which can help prevent insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes.

Sestrin-2:

• Regulates cell growth and metabolism: Sestrin-2 can activate the mTOR pathway, which plays a key role in regulating cell growth and metabolism.
  • Promotes autophagy: Sestrin-2 can promote autophagy, a cellular process that helps to remove damaged or dysfunctional proteins and organelles, which can improve cellular function.
  • Protects against age-related diseases: Sestrin-2 has been shown to protect against age-related diseases such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, and neurodegeneration.
  • Protects against neurodegeneration: Sestrin-2 can protect against neurodegeneration by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain.
  • Improves cardiac function: Sestrin-2 can improve cardiac function by reducing oxidative stress and improving mitochondrial function in the heart.
  • Increases lifespan: Sestrin-2 has been shown to increase lifespan in animal studies, suggesting that it may have anti-aging effects.w

Sestrin-2 has been shown to have potential benefits for endurance and physical performance. In a study published in Nature Communications in 2016, researchers found that overexpression of the sestrin-2 gene in mice improved their endurance capacity by activating the AMPK and PGC-1α pathways, which are involved in regulating energy metabolism and mitochondrial biogenesis in skeletal muscle. Another study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology in 2017 found that sestrin-2 was upregulated in response to exercise in human skeletal muscle, suggesting that it may play a role in regulating muscle adaptation to exercise.

It’s important to note that while there is promising research on the potential benefits of sestrin-1 and sestrin-2, much of this research has been conducted in animal models and more studies are needed to determine how these proteins may impact human health.

9 Likes

I always use this field for my sinuses. It clears it really well. Also, use this for general health. It’s amazing how well it works.

5 Likes

Here to report back that this absolutely helps with homeostasis and bringing back a sense of relaxation into the body. It should help anyone dealing with stress and anxiety. What a gemđź’—

5 Likes

Back again to say that this one is amazing and for some reason,for me,eliminates all anxiety. Physical or otherwise.

2 Likes