Share your results!

Just wanted to check in as something unbelievable in my words happened to me. I am new to Sapien and after reading a bit last night decided to put together a stack and named it Rebuilding You. Got finished after midnight and started listening . Fell asleep after 3 a.m and got up before 6. Somehow and I am not sure how, I was led to type in the question "Asking your subconscious mind questions in YT. Listened to several different folk and what they had to say. But the strangest of things happened. I started to question myself as to many beliefs I had immediately. Questioning was fine, but then I began to write and disprove them and generally just got a good feeling . After about an hour I was questioning myself , is this real. I feel deep inside something major happened. Confidence I am filled with and recurrence of old false beliefs are immediately met with the new ideas. It’s a beautiful thing. the stack is as follows. Subconscious Limiter,Trauma, Self Healing and Acceptance,Unconditional Love, Becoming Whole,Love and Gratitude,Forgiveness and Release and Youth Recapture.

19 Likes

I think you created a stack with some very powerful synergy. A lot of it.

4 Likes

The Pain Control audio works.

Even after being very convinced of these fields for a long time, this was one I was skeptical about.

It just knocked out a heavy caffeine headache after looping for about 30 minutes. That’s nowhere near normal. Usually it takes hours without the audio.

3 Likes

So cool. Hard to say why I was skeptical about this. Pain is just very persuasive.

3 Likes

Has anyone had any experience with the Induced Sestrin Proteins Production video. I would like to heard from those who have been listening to it.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been listening to it daily since it was released.
Increased levels of Sestrins are supposed to mimic or replace physical exercise.
I don’t notice much from it directly.

5 Likes

I listen irregularly, and it decreases negative effects from stressors fairly significantly for me. Regarding mimicking or replacing physical exercise, I’m not sure whether sestrins would replace all aspects of exercise (e.g. muscle building) or just some of the key benefits. I feel good in a way which is similar to how I might feel after vigorous exercise.

6 Likes

Can women use androstenol?

1 Like

It’s not recommended for women because the hormone is predominantly found in males.
If you let me know your purpose maybe I can recommend different hormones based on that

3 Likes

Do you know if there is Sapien Med’s field available for producing female pheromones?

2 Likes

I said I’d update on the Advanced Healing. I look very healthy. That’s about all I can say. I’m not trying to heal from anything specific. I can tell my skin looks better than when I was using Eternity alone. Putting them together and I see a big difference. Maybe it’s allowing Eternity to do it’s thing faster.

14 Likes

Oh I just wasn’t sure, cause one of the benefits is respect from people and confidence

Confidence, Dominance and Authority (item Sigil)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/17050769

You could definitely use this though.

5 Likes

The confidence sigil works great for that. Just imbue a ring or something that you wear all the time and your good to go

5 Likes

Thank you guys :blush:!!!

1 Like

Yeah, this field works so well…change in my own attitude and behaviour is unbelieveble. Sometime, I can’t recognize myself in some situation and I am sure that some people have big problem with that. My boss, for an example. :grinning:

2 Likes

has anyone got results with ascension field

1 Like

I got a result from upper body workout and some other fields.

Day5: my biceps hurt like I would train very much : )

2 Likes

I do not believe I will ever leave the house again without listening to Empathic Shielding first. I just had my first trial run with it out in the real world. It works great. I had a question as to whether it worked differently from the Empathic Shielding mandalla, the Empathic Shielding on the Shielding tag, and the shielding on the A.P.E. tag.

Now I have my answer. In my experience at least, they all work differently. And I like this one a lot. It’s a great compliment to the tags.

edit: more detail in case any one is interested. On the specifics. It was like someone’s negative point of view that they tried to put into my mind just couldn’t get across. Like it ran into a wall. So, perfect.

15 Likes

May I ask how did u work through internal issues I’ve heard one guy used trauma release

1 Like