Share your results!

Yeah, this field works so well…change in my own attitude and behaviour is unbelieveble. Sometime, I can’t recognize myself in some situation and I am sure that some people have big problem with that. My boss, for an example. :grinning:

2 Likes

has anyone got results with ascension field

1 Like

I got a result from upper body workout and some other fields.

Day5: my biceps hurt like I would train very much : )

2 Likes

I do not believe I will ever leave the house again without listening to Empathic Shielding first. I just had my first trial run with it out in the real world. It works great. I had a question as to whether it worked differently from the Empathic Shielding mandalla, the Empathic Shielding on the Shielding tag, and the shielding on the A.P.E. tag.

Now I have my answer. In my experience at least, they all work differently. And I like this one a lot. It’s a great compliment to the tags.

edit: more detail in case any one is interested. On the specifics. It was like someone’s negative point of view that they tried to put into my mind just couldn’t get across. Like it ran into a wall. So, perfect.

15 Likes

May I ask how did u work through internal issues I’ve heard one guy used trauma release

1 Like

Thank u I will for sure use this info

1 Like

interesting review was found
Ok, This was due a long time back. Apologies to dream for taking so much time over this. The issue here was the effects of these field have been so bizarre that I was bit hesitant putting this down, Dreamweaver hasn’t left much for debunking with so many physical effects to these fields.

Both fields do not seem to work together alternately. Generally more than 24 hours break before switching from one field to another.

Also does have the classic dale power issue, where the fields seem to stop working after some time. Interestingly, some effects persist even when I thought that I am not getting any experiences.

Maybe working with the Schumann Resonance field before trying these ones would have given better results.

(A) Epsilon Field

Haven’t worked much with this field, initially was getting better results with this one. Then the Aya field started working so I switched to it.
Results were better sleep and deeper meditation, especially with brain entrainment tracks. When there were no palpable effects, doing an alpha meditation with an entrainment track, seems to trigger this field.

Lately it seems to be working only (which is a big plus) in deepening my meditation.

(B) Ayahuasca Field

Initially started with a trance experience followed by absolutely nothing for weeks. At this point, dreamweaver recommended that MAOI might quicken the experience.

When i tried 2 tabs of moclobemide 150 mg, I started experiencing the effects of this field. Unfortunately till date, it is not possible to trigger this field without the tablets. Maybe in future, dream might consider an Aya + maoi field.

Improved Insights

These has been the best feature of this field. When the trance effect was taking place, i was getting plenty of signs as to what was working better than the rest, e.g for almost an year I was working with unexplainable tracks but during this trance experience brainev and Kelly Howell seems to work better. Also quite helpful while setting trends on my radbox. Shamanic drumming actually triggers this field. Had some pleasant experiences with Mindmaster. Like they say, sofa king high Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Don’t know if this is out of place to post here, but made me realize, how the power diamond seems to have worked very well for me in last one year.

Ascension Spell

Seems to have been re-activated. I was getting some intense experiences while giving my reiki or attunements and this might be more of AS + Aya effect.

Reiki

I had learnt Tera Mai Seichim Level 1 about 5 years back. Had switched to Pranic Healing. However, since last few weeks while wearing the pendant, I noticed the flow of reiki was too strong , when I tried an old attunement (KR 3) from Ole.

My most interesting experience, came while doing reiki for my lungs. About 20 minutes of Reiki healing, was followed by some gentle growling sound, originating from the epiglottis. Twice I ignored it, then feared I might be going nuts Smile , third time around I realized, this was happening only after giving myself reiki. Closer observation made me wonder if this was one of those healing sounds from Qigong system. It looks like the hissing/ growling sound might be similar to a Qigong healing sound of a white tiger, which is a healing sound for the lungs. Made me realize how much damage, I have caused to my lungs due to my nicotine habit. It was strange though, how giving reiki lead to a spontaneous Qigong healing sound.

Much later I took the Kumara Reiki attunement from Ole, impossible to do it when trance experience is taking place. There is a massive flow of energy through the shoulder blades.

Another experience was the rubbing of the soles of feet against each other, though not able to find any reference to it online. Also some

1. Reduced Sleep.
  2. Reduced Hunger. Aversion for meat and fast food.
  3. Laxative effect, good for constipation. Smile

Problems -

1. Increased Anger.
  2. Slight irritation in eyes. Not sure if this could be even related to this pendant.
  3. Energy Overload. This situation occurred when I experience the trance effect of this pendant and an overwhelming amount of energy seems to be pouring through. There is certainly a need to take frequent breaks when working with these fields. In this trance state, almost everything that I have “collected” seems to come to life, imagine visualizing the XM talismans (for spells) and making requests while meditating on them. I daresay, a 2400 HD + aya is almost a rad 5 monster. Whether it is the Hooten tools or radionic devices or crystals, a lot of these things, seem to become more effective once the user is able to raise himself a few levels higher with meditation.

Latest Experiences -

While the trance experience does not occur so frequently, last time this happened, I had not eaten anything for close to 12 hours + taken 2 tabs MAOI.

However the lack of hunger and sleep still persists. I can still go around 40 hours without sleep with this pendant.

Summarizing the result of three months of usage,

• reduced anxiety and negative thoughts.
  • deeper meditation experiences. Restarted my kriya yoga practice.

Overall this has been a good investment. ![Razz])

5 Likes

I ordered a ring from DW 5 days ago…

I know you will find it childish but i would like to let you know… when i try to describe the energy of the ring, i see mental pictures in my mind’s eye.Fairytales, magickal powers, djinns, spirits, other worlds that have to do with fantasy… all are good pictures, it influences me in a good way… Also pictures of the past that have to do with success and good days cross my mind.In a way i feel that i am a part of this magic, like a wizard or something like this.I hope you didn’t laugh with this…

Also for the other part it helps me evolve in all ways, i can move energy through the chakras much easier and without so much resistance as before… my chakras absorb energy from sources more efficiently. I noticed that my energy body was absorbing energy from the sun on its own and the chakras were spinning in a fuller rate than in the past.sometimes when i walk under the sun’s presence i feel like i stepped in another world. The energy is smooth and healing.

Its energy also is like a sense of ether that makes you fly in a way, it becomes sweet but also powerful.Also i can wear this field all the time without forcing my energy to exceed its limits. Great tool and work DW, it’s like i bought the lamp of Alandin. Maybe it’s too early for this review, as i see that day by day the effects are more and more to come. That’s all for now Smile

5 Likes

Highly recommend the Lucid dreaming one from Gumroad, the “extra strength” makes such a big difference.

Had like 5-6 different , vivid dreams .

Listened to it 1x before bed for a few days only.

Gonna use it 2-3x now and hopefully master that world as well :smile:

14 Likes

@Samurai thanks for that recommendation. I think I took your feedback on the empath one too if that was you. That one is sooo nice :) I have problems remembering my dreams so I end up thinking I don’t dream.

3 Likes

What’s your experience like with the empathy one, of I may ask?

What ring is that ? Is it a custom order or…?

1 Like

That’s really nice to hear that bro. one of my friend is having the same experience. :grinning: :dizzy:

1 Like

I have the best dreams and love to sleep because of them. For the past few nights I listened to Lucid Dreaming on Youtube before sleeping just out of curiosity. Actually, I really want to astral project and thought maybe it could help. I get to the vibration stage but only twice have I slightly lifted out of my body.

My dreams haven’t changed yet, but I want to share the dream I had last night.

It was moody and cloudy and I was trying to get a meeting with these guys. We ended up in my dream amusement park. When I get on a rollercoaster, which isn’t too often, it’s always the same rollercoaster in the same amusement park. They were a slightly in front of me, and the rollercoaster was long and exciting with fast loops and and tall drops. So much fun! Eventually I got a meeting. I wanted to share my idea, that if they sold a Sapien Medicine field with their product that the success rate would be astronomical. I convinced them, it worked, and at the end of my dream contracts were floating my way and I was signing them and laughing. Stacks and stacks of contracts. Everyone wanted a special field to boost their product. I have no idea what any of the products were. But I woke up feeling super successful and happy!

It was the first time I dreamed about Sapien Medicine!

8 Likes

@anon6431808 Do you remember it? I wonder if we were in the same dreamspace.

I listened to it before I went to sleep last night and dreamed about teleporting.

I was living in Istanbul because when I went to buy water the price was in TL. I was working at a preschool and it was lunchtime. We were walking the kids to the lunchroom and I was telling my co-workers that I really needed a scoop of Egyptian sand for a class project.

Teleporting was just in the beginning phases but I was able to do it. My moms dream is to visit the pyramids. So I told them I was going to teleport my mom here and then teleport us to Egypt. They were scared and gave lots of reasons why it was a bad idea including if I teleport my mom she won’t have the right stamps in her passport. I was like don’t be silly, we can teleport.

So my mom and I teleported to Egypt, but when we arrived there was a huge glass wall surrounding the pyramids so people can only view them from afar. So I teleported us inside. Her dream came true and I got a scoop of sand and we teleported back to school.

7 Likes

Okay, so I have gotten plenty results all-in-all…but this one was the one the I was most excited about. So after I had started to meditate in prison, I became a Clairsentient pretty quick.(Though I was’t sure about what it was called. I barely found out the symptoms were due to the pineal gland being decalcified, thus leading to psychic abilities.) Well, a day ago, I had gotten my IPF tag(this one came in pretty quick!) and I have been wearing it 24/7, along with 3 other tags, (all which have been boosted 3 times) besides my IPF tag. Right when I had put it on, I felt a strong energy surge…Like my threshold for energy capacity is pretty high. I have never gotten thirsty(signs of dehydration) or felt energy like that from any audios, and I listen to MANY, in a day with great and fast results…so I’m thinking, “Oh shit, I feel the strong surge of energy so soon, so I will be able to read minds and do telekinesis and shit soon too right?” WRONG! I shouldn’t have gotten my expectations that high so quick. So I just wore it, and put all my thoughts about the psychic abilities I had desired on the back burner…will yesterday around 9 O’clock in the morning(shortly after awakening), I kept on getting a thought and a feeling to go check the Enlightenedstates.com for a tag that I have been waiting for like FOREVER…like there is no other tag besides the Eternity and the IPF that I wanted so bad! But I had put it on the back burner because I was busy doing other things.(Meditation, weights, feeding and playing with the ducks, teaching my friend energies to learn, eating, elliptical machine, etc, etc…) And I had that thought, to check for the tag on the site…but kept putting it in the back of my mind…like I wasn’t entirely sure, just a feeling. Then later, lo and behold, my buddy @Uial, tells me very excitedly about the subfields of the new brain tag…I was like, listening and thinking, funny…I had been thinking about that tag today for some reason too…(I’m usually patient with most things I want, like I don’t dwell/stress on things like, "Damn! when is this brain tag going to be coming out already, blah blah blah) So I had asked him, “So like, when is it due, do you know?” And he tells me it was already dropped at Teemsprings.com!!! :grinning: I have NEVER gotten any signs of Claircognizance before! (I mean I would have rather gotten telekinesis, but hey! I’m not complaining) Now I know there are a lot of people with waaay more profound experiences/abilities than this right here on this forum (Trust me, I know) but this was a huge stepping stone for me and it’s only been 1 day!

11 Likes

Nicely said bro! It’s not about a destination cuz you are eternal. It’s all about your unique journey and how you experience your own expansion NOW. It’s literally your own universe and you are God within it.

Heck I get excited when even the littlest synchronicities happen in my day like finding the last parking spot near the supermarket. All the little things matter so give them the best most exciting meaning for your own benefit.

Have a fun ride!

6 Likes

Thanks bro! I will…yeah, I’m starting to discover more and more about a lot of stuff. And it’s all for the better! I wish you well bro!

4 Likes

So my experience with the Stop Procrastination pendant was really amazing. Within a day or so I could feel it working on me. I have ADHD and thanks to that I have really bad executive dysfunction. What this means is that pretty much all tasks seem really impossible even if it’s something simple like folding the laundry. The feeling of having something be accomplished or be clean was never enough of a motivator to get me to work through that barrier of anxiety and energy-drain every single thing felt like it had.
But from the get go, when I would remember something I needed to do, right after the usual “I don’t wanna” feeling I’d have this lingering "yeah but do it " feeling after, that would persist until I did the thing. XD
It stopped working for a little while, but then I did the point of no return protocol and it started working again.
Now, I think I know what it feels like to be neurotypical. I’m actually looking for tasks to do, because the anxiety barrier isn’t there anymore and I actually get to experience the feeling of being satisfied after doing a task.
I do think Ormus has helped the process, but that initial effect of the pendant was unmistakable.
I’m so grateful. And after 8 years of fiddling around with it my novel is almost done! :rofl:

20 Likes