A Stack for Whiplash or mild brain injury

I had a quick jolt to my neck, and now I can’t think straight and I’m nauseous. Any stack would be appreciated, I have been listening to brain regeneration.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry about that… Hope you get well soon :four_leaf_clover:

Is the nausea still there? Here are a few that might help (no need to loop those like Cosmo), depending on your current situation:

7 Likes

wow thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome, please monitor yourself to keep a track of nauseous symptoms but it’s already good to see you here responding :)

Take care

1 Like

Thank you so much kind person, the acupressure audio does wonders to my mood. I was super grouchy and stuff, and this make life feel better. Thank you.

2 Likes

Glad to read that :) Acupressure is indeed a really great one that some would call “underrated” (=?!! :p ). Best wishes…

1 Like

Nausea still kinda there, but at least not in bad mood : ).

2 Likes

Please try to keep us updated. There are some friends here specialized in medicine, etc. who may guide you further if necessary.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding so fast, I feel way less anxious and way more assured : )

2 Likes

wait can i loop comsovolt overnight? @Bronyaur

1 Like

2-3 times in a row/per day is enough. It’s strong (you may read the related thread on the forum). Watch your reactions closely. Ground yourself if needed (with Schumann Resonance or Automated Grounding or Tree Experience).

As for the others, personally I looped Acupressure and Spa Days album for 3-4 hours per day/night but it’s always better to read the amount prescribed in the descriptions.

If nothing’s indicated, start with small doses.

3 Likes

Today I woke up using the Acupressure, was so weird put me instantly to sleep. Feel much better wow.

1 Like

Not even nauseous anymore amazing, sapien truely does miracles.

2 Likes

Try atlas and Enpp6 field :)

3 Likes