The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Nah man, you are getting confused between your Emotions and your Thoughts & Stories made up by the Ego-Mind.

Your Emotions is telling you that something is either being Processed (transmuting low frequencies into higher frequencies) or out of Alignment, meanwhile your Mind is trying to understand it with its Conditioning and limited data he has in this present moment to act on it & save you some additional pain.

Feel free to PM if this is unclear. Getting back to Bentinho Massaro above, you can check out some great content from him on the “Emotional Guidance System” - Emotions being one form of Direct guidance from your Higher Self :)

8 Likes

Yes! I was listening to plasma while reading the law of one, I found it to be a good combination!

8 Likes

Law of One, Yeeees! :)

4 Likes

What is Cosmo Volt and what are the benefits of that?

1 Like

I see the condition and I get Angry! VERY angry! This has been happening for some time and I have tried a zillion things and nothing good is happening. So I am angry and anger is an emotion. Maybe you are speaking about intuition? My intuition tells me that this is fixable, yet my thoughts tell me that even though it is fixable, it is still there and getting worse, so I react emotionally and the emotional reaction is anger.
It is like a loop… Maybe I need to listen to another field?

4 Likes

@The_Indigo_Man Here it is: New Release: Cosmo-Volt field

3 Likes

You can add anger management.

4 Likes

I’ve been using this plasma audio for like a week now consistently and somedays it makes me sleep for 12 hours and somedays 4, weird

15 Likes

Thanks for the input. This is anger stemming from frustration over what seems to be a stagnant situation. I think my anger is otherwise within normal ranges. So, I wonder if that audio would help any.

5 Likes

Yes, go with that. Now, ask your intuition how to change your current strategy. Be open to what comes in, you might be in for a surprise. How oddly the answer would seem to be, don’t discard it without looking closer.

Emotions as guidance can be tricky, depending on how you look at a situation, they can be very different.

10 Likes

Thanks Pia,
I also think that intuition is more trustworthy than feelings.

7 Likes

As pain reliefer what would you guys recommend , this plasma, , Mstate, flower, cosmo or all ??

I am sick sometimes of taking pills for reliefs because I sometimes according to drastic changes of weather have headaches and sensitive teeth aches, …yeah maybe it sounds rediculouse, but it’s like my body can sense when weather is going to change and I have some bad pains according to it🙄

:sos:

4 Likes

Cosmo works very well for me.

10 Likes

Update (Original Post):

It’s basically gone

Usually my wrist is in a bit of pain when I do push ups, My left one ( the one that had the big cyst) doesn’t hurt at all, the right one needs a bit more work.

26 Likes

17 Likes

Or it’s

add SPIRITUAL

16 Likes

New Release - Get Plasma Light Field for Your Environment

4 Likes

Plasma… Flower… For Environment? :open_mouth: Fantastic but it makes everyone within the room when the field is playing, they will soon be able to see the ghosts!! :star::star::star::star::star:

3 Likes

And sometimes at night, i can see my nympho spirit. This is a little description of what nympho spirit is.

Fantastic Plasma Light field. :rose:

2 Likes

I’m wondering if this would mitigate the negative effects of the SARMS fields? ie reversing depletion (entropy) of the receptors and elevated long term cancer risk (ultimate entropy). I’m thinking using them with impunity would certainly lead to amazing gainz and cutting… I’m sure that’s just wishful thinking though. However, an increase from 2-3 times to 5-6 times daily might be feasible?

12 Likes