The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

which one is that? don’t think i’ve come across it

4 Likes

i get into a huge emotional dump, feels just as it did before . im gonna start listening to emotional release afterwards , damn heartbreaks

8 Likes

Yeah…just means it wasn’t fully healed before.

Yeah…grounding then emotional release is good.

VoDL = Vibration of Divine Love

9 Likes

thank you

5 Likes

Hope the cat get better soon! Wishing a good life and health for the old friend of yours :)

7 Likes

Plasma is truly the Sapien med bread and butter…

While I’ve had a ton of benefits in the topics of consciousness and energy, we can all agree that physical results excites most people.

Ive had a ganglion cyst for years and I would have to forcefully pop it by smacking it with a book or any hard surface when it gets too big.

I did nothing but plasma and Cosmo volt in the past two weeks.

Before

After

65 Likes

26 Likes

Great! Gives me hope for my ganglion which have been hurting more than ever the last couple of weeks. :smiley:

18 Likes

Exactly what happened to me!

My wrists and knee (that’s healing as well but no way to prove that with a picture) started hurting out of no where.

After a few days, it felt better.

Ultímate knee test, how much I danced in the recent holiday parties :joy::joy:

23 Likes

:hushed: … cosmo and plasma have beaten him well :boom: this cyst :facepunch:

:ok_hand:

11 Likes

Hot damn bro! Hope I get physical results like that!

9 Likes

Wow! So happy for you :wink:

12 Likes

Nah bro, don’t hope just let go of the doubts and you’ll see the results culminate in reference to the resistance you have.

You got this!

16 Likes

Thank you :black_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks man!

7 Likes

damn, i like wanna use this gif at the end of a new video.
By chance you have this with alpha transparency ?

21 Likes

i’ll see what I can do :wink:

9 Likes

Great to see this friend. how many times/day you looped the Plasma & Cosmo volt fields ?

8 Likes

Honestly I’ve been using Plasma for at least one hour a day doing my releasing work.

Cosmo volt is my “night cap”, I play it three times and sometimes low volume over night.

It puts me to sleep, some get energy from it. You’ll have to experiment.

19 Likes

When this audio helped you with your trauma, were you meditating or were you doing some other stuff while listening to this audio (multi-tasking)?

5 Likes