The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Great to see this friend. how many times/day you looped the Plasma & Cosmo volt fields ?

8 Likes

Honestly Iā€™ve been using Plasma for at least one hour a day doing my releasing work.

Cosmo volt is my ā€œnight capā€, I play it three times and sometimes low volume over night.

It puts me to sleep, some get energy from it. Youā€™ll have to experiment.

19 Likes

When this audio helped you with your trauma, were you meditating or were you doing some other stuff while listening to this audio (multi-tasking)?

5 Likes

I was sleeping :slight_smile:

19 Likes

My mother is against this type of things what if I play it round her without her aware about its benefits :smiley::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Good to know!

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Is it possible to simultaneously play Plasma Light and Grounding? Because theyā€™re ā€œspiritual fieldsā€ right? (Or maybe Iā€™m wrong.)

But what I was thinking was that if itā€™s too strong for some people, maybe playing both at the same time weakens the field and reduces side effects while still remaining beneficial?

1 Like

I would rather start and end with grounding (and also try the Schumann field).
But experimentation is ok. Your recommendations should come from personal experience.

7 Likes

I took your advice to ground myself before listening to it and could cope much better with it on. Why do I feel a lot of tingling or strange feelings in my forehead after listening to Plasma?

3 Likes

The field have a massive impact on the energetic system of the body.
In many ways it is not gentle.
But very effective.

6 Likes

Not gentleā€¦ you can say that again. People on here have been saying theyā€™ve been banging this on for the full 15 mins or lopping it while I cant get past the 3 min mark lol.

11 Likes

Woow maanā€¦

1 Like

Have you gone through the course audios?

1 Like

The field opens up a space along the midline of the body.
When listening, try to align yourself with that space and its emptiness.

Every storm has its center. Place yourself there.

9 Likes

It varies for everyone man. Take your own pace, itā€™s what is right for youā€¦

2 Likes

My sister has a ganglion cyst too on the exact same spot as you, I punched hers & it went down in the pocket bw the 2 tendons but then popped right back up. Iā€™ll tell her to use it. Great results!

6 Likes

I got some results. Been using it for the past week, looping 1 hr/day. Long post for self reference.

1st few days: able to loop it for more than an hour, didnā€™t feel anything at all. A mild headache maybe.

4th day: listening on loop & started feeling wide needle pricking sensations on the spot right bw the eyebrows (kuthastha chaitanya) + a mild headache + fatigue

6th day (last night): I shouldā€™ve posted as soon as I felt it, so might miss out on a few good deets but here goes:
Iā€™ve been struggling to study for 3 months now after I had a super saiyan study sesh for a month, as Iā€™d shared in a previous post: Overused & potentially fried my brains with Superhuman Genius & Permanent Brain Enhancement

Anyway, Iā€™m listenening to this field & my brain in bg is going on about studying, how Iā€™ve not been able to do much, the down low anxiety Iā€™m constantly in 24/7 which peaks when I think anything related to exams etc. To give a bit of context, Iā€™ve always been too involved in the ā€œpoliticsā€ that revolves around studying/future for some reason unbeknownst to me, affecting me more than it should a normal person, much more than Iā€™m able to admit to myself. A kind of a kryptonite, any discussion on it just raises my hackles up, mainly cos my ego identifies it as a crucial factor in my self image. Therefore any & every positive or negative comment on it from internal or external sources determines how I see myself, which naturally leaks into my day2day internal dialogue all day everyday. Anyway so im listening & I remember @_OM writing that this field works for ā€œyour thingā€ that youā€™re working on. And I think about trying to burn this kryptonite in the fieldā€™s energy.
As soon as I did that, fear clutched my chest (a mix of doubts, fears, skepticism, bitterness, fear that this field wonā€™t work while I resurfaced this stupid kryptonite & felt its full force in vain. All this crap starring ego in forefront) but I carried on.
I faced all of em & burnt em in the energy of the field & as I did, I felt a lil lighter by the minute. The next moment, I was on my desk, laptop opened & pen ready. Tbh I felt a bit startled, I marveled that the internal dialogue that was present all the time whenever I even thought about anything associated with studying/future was quiet atm (even if temporarily atm) & I realised practically now, that illogical internal dialogue was the one, PHYSICALLY keeping me from a lotta things like constantly getting me involved in the politics of studies & keeping me from reaching the essence of it. I ended up studying till 4 am in 9Ā°C of cold.
Second thing I noticed, I woke up really good today by which I mean the egoā€™s crap that starts right from the moment of wake till my head hits the pillows at night, was now quiet whispers in the bg if not totally gone. The day has been good.

TL;DR: Keeping ā€œyour thingā€ in mind, like @_OM says, while facing it & letting it go DOES work. No matter how inconsequential ā€œyour thingā€ is that affects you more than youā€™re ready to admit to yourself, this field helps.

31 Likes

a very nice turnaround. I was worried about you when I saw the thread you made. Didnā€™t comment on it as I was struggling with things at that time but I am glad you are turning it around.

10 Likes