Overused & potentially fried my brains with Superhuman Genius & Permanent Brain Enhancement

Long read ahead.

I’m to take my final medical exams in a few months so the pressure was really crushing, I thought to start Intelligence subs (luminal play + akuo) & SM fields.

Started out with listening to both superhuman genius + permanent brain enhancement, 4-5 times each, no major effects. But as soon as I added some intelligence & study subs, the very next day I was studying & learning like crazy.

I kid you not! I’ve not had this learning experience for the past 7 yrs of my rigorous studying. In the next couple of days I was kinda obsessed with learning, like when you start, just to sit is very difficult initially. I was “effectively” studying for 8 hrs, out of 12 hrs of total sitting. And the next thing I noticed, the speed of my reading was so fast! Imagine reading the material for the first time, with fast speed, with significant increase in focus & retaining it, all at the same time!

By the second week of listening, It had come to a point that while I was so engrossed in my books, the 2 fields kept looping for 7-8 hrs in the background every day. (yeah, I know)

This “rush” of super learning was going strong till suddenly one day, I woke up and a cinder block of mental fog had replaced the sharpness & efficiency of my mind. I couldn’t understand what was happening, I had completed two encyclopedia-like books in the duration of my listening period of these two fields (1 month) but now I can’t even focus on one sentence & have to re-read it 5 times to just grasp the words. Couldn’t focus, couldn’t study anything for a week. Needless to say, confidence took a dip. This impenetrable mental fog has now remained for a month as of now. Even tho I tried hard & pushed my self to just come back to my normal reading speed & focus but the studying is still very sluggish. Any help or suggestions are very welcome. Till it struck me that maybe overuse of these fields might be the reason & even read somewhere on this forum people having similar effects with overusing this field.
If you’ve read till now, thanks.

TL;DR: used study subs + SM fields. Studied like Lucy/Limitless (or at least like I was on buttload of aderall & amphetamines) for a month. The next month, I turned into an ape. All the while listening to superhuman genius + brain enhancement fields for 6-8 hrs everyday.

12 Likes

So… I think you will have additional advice from someone that is more comprehensive.

My advice is:

• I think you can keep listening to the subs you want
  • use brain regeneration
  • I think also use nerve growth factor and maybe some other brain/healing fields but I’m not an expert on this
  • do sports / go outside of you can
  • meditate (this was usually helpful for me for brain fog)

You have figured it out I guess, but when a field has a max daily recommendation, take it seriously.

16 Likes

Try grounding and take a break…

3 Likes

WoW

I just added these two to my stack.

And here you are telling me how you fried your brain using them.

Syncrocity…

4 Likes

As @MonkeyOwl suggested, Brain Regeneration and Nerve Growth Factor can help with this.

Here are a few more suggestions:

BDNF (Patreon) and Enpp6 Enzyme played once or twice daily may help also, as the fields have neuroprotective effects and will promote neurogenesis and remyelination.

Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant is neuroprotective as well, with many effects throughout the body which can be of help with issues which cause mental fog and sluggishness.

Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal, Multiple Sclerosis Help Ver 2.0 and Stroke Prevention and Help can help regenerate damaged areas, and remove scar tissue and amyloid plaque buildup which may have resulted from overusing the fields.

Brain Regeneration can be looped throughout the day and/or night in the background, as you go about your daily routine and/or sleep.

(Note that some people initially feel fuzzy after playing Brain Regeneration. It may feel a bit strange to regenerate or rewire the brain until your nervous system has had time to adjust.)

20 Likes

So helpful. Thanks @uial! Would you recommend taking a break from the super human & Permanent Brain Enhancement fields while I’m listening to brain regeneration & growth nerve factor? Or listen to all 4. And when should I stop listening to Brain reg & Gnf?

Also is it normal to have these side effects of overusing these 2 fields?

1 Like

Just don’t overuse it

6 Likes

Only gonna use both once before work.

That’s it.

No need to become Einstein , lol

How are you doing btw?

1 Like

Jealous. (But glad you got amazing results. )

Loop brain regeneration overnight.

If you could just share your stack… :upside_down_face: or these two were all you used?

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yes, take a break, are you not already taking one?
I wrote to keep using the subs, I meant only the subs, not the 2 sapien fields.
Just take a break until you are back to normal.

3 Likes

Lol I did med too. And had the same situation just a few weeks ago.

If you have Hakuin healing egg, try it. It works to drive the energy from the head down to the lower torso. I found that too much mental activity drives up all the energy into the head and we lose a lot of energy if it remains up there, especially through the eyes (or at least that’s how it feels to me). For a while we might seem as if we’re peaking, then we hit the slump and realise we’ve run out of petrol.

I felt wasted, and it was like there a mental block right there. Everything felt dull. What worked for me was the Jing and Hakuin audio. Focus on your adrenals maybe. You’re literally getting adrenal fatigue from being on edge for so long. You need to pace yourself with ups and downs, timed rest stops to pull your energy downwards.

People always think mental work is not the same as physical exercise, but you’ve got to be kidding me. The brain consumes as much as 20% of your energy expenditure. The body literally feels it when the brain is on overdrive. You need to learn to strategically chill and take breaks or short-fire naps.

Edit: Oh yeah, try the hypersleep and ADHD audio when you want to go on an intense streak. They work wonders.

21 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help.

It can’t hurt to take a break. :slightly_smiling_face:

Perhaps take a break from any fields which induce electrical stimulation in the brain for a little while.

Afterwards, Superhuman Genius might help. It is neuroprotective and can help with regenerating or rewiring the brain so long as the field is not overused. (only 1 or 2 listens each day)

It’s a bit difficult to answer this as it depends upon what is causing the issues and how you feel. You might try listening to them for a little while after you feel ‘normal’ again.

Also, Brain Regeneration is always a helpful addition at the end of any brain audio stack, and even after brain-related exertion and activities such as studying.

It can help the brain better develop new connections and counteract many negative effects from mental exertion, such as after the hours studying that you’ve mentioned.

As @_OM put it in another thread:

It’s certainly a possibility if overused beyond what your system can handle, and it’s best not to overuse Superhuman Genius in particular.

Here are Dreamweaver/Sapien’s recommendations, from the description:

Use twice a day at most, do not use overnight. Do not overuse.

Generally speaking, it’s often best to incorporate opportunities for rest from electrical stimulation and active growth, to allow your brain and system time to integrate new changes. Brain Regeneration can help support this.

This allows your brain and energy system to better incorporate and adjust to any new changes you wish to make, as compared to too much continuous growth and stimulation.

A similar concept can apply to many other fields and processes.

What you’re experiencing might also be due to a combination of factors, such as some of the factors @ryantraveling has mentioned.

7 Likes

If you have a Servitor you can also ask it to balance the energies, throughout all the energy systems or just get rid of excess energy in your brain and adrenals.

9 Likes

@Escapingeinstellung Looool, I know why… you want me to tell you ? :joy:

Listen to autism everyday or every few days. If I miss the autism audio, I’ll get the same symptoms after days or a week.

I keep repeating it over and over: Guys, if you abuse Superhuman genius use the autism audio.
Without autism, after a while doing superhuman genius you’ll lose focus and get overwhelmed. You’ll go crazy. Good news, you are smarter, a few hours of autism and you’re going to be brand new.

PS: BDNF will speed the problem even though it help repair, so take that into consideration. Brain regeneration won’t help you either.

Overgrowth is a thing and it’ll “stretch” your brain, even if everything is “healed” and “repaired” you’re still gonna have massive axons that overload your brain, causing the fog. The autism audio will trim/cut them

How does it feel being autistic ? That’s what you’re doing to yourself

23 Likes

thanks for the tip brother, didn’t know that autism audio could help with that

I started out with these 2 fields + Akuo’s superhuman intelligence sub https://youtu.be/TT90zqtKDwY
At this point I was just listening to these, 4 times each for the first 15 days or so. Did not have major results.

Then I added Luminal Play’s Limitless NZT-+ her Study Obsession sub. The very next day I could feel the results. At this point I was listening to the fields for my entire study time of 7-8 hrs.

Basically using SM fields the entire day on loop.
subs + subconscious limit removal throughout the night.
Hope that helps.

8 Likes

Thanks that’s v helpful!

Very helpful, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks, that’s a revelation. But you know what, I’m neck deep in fields at this point lol. I already have 5 physical changes fields I can’t miss a day. Apart from that I have these two brain fields + 2 from point of no return stack + some other self dvp ones. At this points Idk where to fit the suggested ones here. What would you suggest, autism & brain reg are the most recommended ones. How should I incorporate these?

1 Like