Share your Nightly Stacks

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Yes, my point was more like that :) My previous post can sound too much 2+2 = 4, while reality is surely more like 2+2 = 7485&@%# for those “things”. It’s just that my own recent experience made me look at the formulas above like a sort of gateway, between the Infusion Meditations and the new Intercession tags.

Or something which can “help” one make up his/her mind on which tag to get… Maybe and a little…

It’s up to you but we globally like you just as you are. Your “poke-r” side :p You don’t need to offer everything on a silver tray, ready to be eaten. Brain audios are here for everybody…

I did it too and I couldn’t agree more with you. I’m all shook up lol. It’s just that Michael put on one’s heart while meditating on Alien Intercession… it’s… not the same Mike anymore :)))) and has slightly something from the Arcturian tag…

But once again yes, it’s much more complicated than that…

2 Likes

I think Mikes mandala infuses you with the egregore st michael and angelic energy.

Angelic beings are their own “race” and have their own realm, I dont think they have much in common with Arcturians because they dont exactly have a planet or a star system, they exists a bit differently.

I could be wrong tho

4 Likes

You may be more right than me tho :)) Don’t bother me, I have this professional deformation for years. Like this: symptom A + symptom B = disorder X

?!?!!

“Gee”… or sometimes I’m too much into “free association”, you know. Like “X reminds me Y, so they must surely be interconnected hohoho! :santa:t2:

Rhaaa for Aldebaran’s sake!! :@ Anyway… We’ll keep unlearning :))

1 Like

Lets just hope Senpai releases a conceptual thinking field so we can all walk around like thoughtless lizards who operate on pure instinct.

Lol

Do you understand, sir ?

sends conceptual telepathic “yes”

6 Likes

You just described, at that exact moment, my deepest wish :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hey bro is there any particular reason to put brain regeneration at the end of stacks?

1 Like

yes.
It’s just like a physical workout.
Superhuman Genius is the ‘steroid’
Any number of brain tracks are the ‘workout’
Brain Regeneration is the workout recovery.

17 Likes

Ohhh I like that, that’s really cool! Will be implementing this info all over the place lol

Thanks for putting it in terms I would understand! Haha

13 Likes

Update:

After having hugely used and abused of all the intercession audios/meditations lately, I now have brand new roommates and together we keep singing “while my eyes go looking for flying saucers in the sky” all day long, like Gal Costa.

So a few days ago, I changed back my night stack to + - how it was before. I prefer using Ego Dissolution, Subconscious Limits Remover and a few others during day time because I like to be awake while “assessing” their effects. Personal preference.

The stack goes like:

• Soul/Core Restoration x 3
  • VoC x 3
  • Anti Covid / “Silence” x 3
  • Permanent Brain Enhancement x 2
  • Brain Regeneration x 2
  • Anti Covid / “Silence” x 2
  • Quasi Crystal x 3 (helps for dreams)
  • Environmental Energy Accumulator x 2
  • Atmospheric Vibration Riser x 2
  • Powerful Positive Vibes x 2

Might not be the most ideal stack but I feel fine with it. Waking up in a good mood.

(Hoping to add Quit Smoking soon… -__- )

6 Likes

How do you all balance the volume between the various tracks? At least on Youtube the audios come in rather different volumes, sometimes further compounded (I think) by differences in “harshness” for lack of a better word (e.g. compare more recent tracks blended into beats with older tracks that are single tones or harsh static). Are they more equal to each other when uploaded on Patreon?

Mine…

• Ego Dissolution x2
  • Subconscious Limits Remover x2
  • Posture & Atlas
  • HGH x3
  • Taller x2
  • Charisma and Glamour
  • Extreme Self Confidence
  • Abundance for All
  • Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
  • Probability and Luck x3
  • Nullify negative astrological effects
  • Positive astrological effects
  • Chakra series
  • Soul Restoration Series
  • Vibration Series
3 Likes

Finally went ahead and downloaded many tracks to more easily make a playlist on my computer (rather than through Youtube, for multiples). Going real ambitious…

(and apologies, some of the titles may not be exact)

• Ego Dissolution
  • Subconscious Limits Dissolver
  • Environmental Energy Accumulator
  • Chi Compression Into Bone Marrow
  • Chi Compression Into Lower Dan Tien
  • Jing Restoration x 2
  • Shen Energy x 3
  • Anti-aging
  • Enpp6 Enzyme x 2
  • Body Nerve Healing
  • BNDF x 2
  • tDCS and NGF x 2
  • NGF x 2
  • KCC2 Activation
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Brain Regeneration
  • Scar Removal + Stem Cells
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation
  • HGH
  • Experimental Enhancement
  • Hyperbaric Oxygen
  • Bone Marrow Strengthening
  • Nitric Oxide
  • Teeth Regeneration
  • Natural Male Enhancement
  • HGH
  • Prostate Health x 3
  • Lymphatic Blockage Removal and Drainage x 3
  • Lung Restoration
  • Kidney and Adrenal Regeneration x 2
  • Kidney, Adrenal, Bladder Stem Cells x 2
  • Liver Regeneration x 3
  • Pancreas Regeneration x 3
  • Eye Regeneration
  • Improved Eyesight
  • Environmental Energy Accumulator
  • Chi Compression into Bone Marrow
  • Chi Compression into Lower Dan Tien
  • Jing Restoration x 2
  • Shen Energy x 3
4 Likes

I sleep with ear plugs. Hardly hear anything.

4 Likes

Time to revisit this thread!!!

Who has updated/changed their Nightly stacks? I am still pretty much using the earlier one (which I call the OM stack) - with some additions planned (Stomach and Intestinal Regen)…

5 Likes

Me. I was thinking about updating/editing my previous post but… I won’t, in order not to shock anyone :joy: because it’s a never ending one. Still using the previous ones too.

6 Likes

None of your business

3 Likes

Tell me about it! Same boat here!

5 Likes

Mine now is the same as the beginning of yours :) it’s a loop, all 1x (because I don’t have an app where I can make a multiplication in a playlist.

So the list is:
Ego dissolution
Subconscious limit removal (until tag arrives)
VoC
VoDL

That’s it.

Sometimes I listen to nothing if I fall asleep listening to the sirian energy infusion (since that’s on YouTube). I prefer this to be playing overnight though, it feels so nice when I wake up after.

I may add trauma release and emotional release as well.

I used to experiment with different fields overnight, the only 2 that didn’t work were forgiveness and release (woke me up) and the long sleep audio on youtube - I think there is something about the crackling fire sound that keeps me awake.

5 Likes

Lol, you know mine changed slightly a week after I posted the last one. Slight changes, but still… forever testing for max effectiveness…

I’m not even thinking about posting anything official until I’m confident that Dreamy is sorta done with these version 4.0s.

8 Likes

Haha, this!

Dreamy’s work has been amazing lately! :smile:

7 Likes