1 spot left…

1 Like

:thinking:

I guess I might go for it. I like math, logic, and computer science things

Interested for the case noesis is unsure or doesn’t want his place after all

1 Like

I’m interested, my budgeting just tempers my enthusiasm lol

Yes please! This would help me so much with my endeavors
If there is any more room or I could be waitlisted please let me know.

I don’t mind taking people until the limit of private group size, in fact I anticipated to add 5 more people to reach the limit, but I already talked to Captain and said 20 people :grimacing:
What can I say, I’m enthusiastic

We’ll see how the future goes

5 Likes

Awesome!

I would be interested, can I still join ?

1 Like

It’s been done and released already
@Skraxz

1 Like

Im new here, so I apologize for asking such questions but, is it temporary/private project for only a small group of people ?

It is a community project for the exclusive use of the group that contributed

2 Likes

If want to improve maths have a look at this comment, their are many other brain fields on gumroad that will help ur brain
@Rorelo

1 Like

Thank very much man, I will look at it, do you think the « permanent brain enhancement » field is great to improve maths ? or the new fields on Gumroad etc are really way more powerful

Ur better asking philp,

Am pretty sure 2 rounds Superhuman genius and the permeant brain enchament is really good for brain growth and can help with brain fog
If u want more ideas on brain fields have a look at the below threads

updated @Skraxz

3 Likes

appreciate it man, thanks for the links

Can you explain me the principle of community project ? Like how it is made, are there rules to join one ? do you need to add ideas to the creation ? Do you need to pay for the net/audio which is produced ?

1 Like

So yes, normally somone set out to make a project in the #community-and-side-projects they become the leader of the project, if their able to find 10 people willing to support their idea and buy the NFT when it comes out dream will make the project of their choice,

It costs around 225-325 for a private project depending on how big it is.
When the day comes to buy the project dream will send the link to the NFT in the private group and only 10 copies will ever be made for the project
bear in mind tho u can have more then 10 people in a private project, its just that 10 in the least amount u can have because dream wouldnt make private NFTs that just suit one person unless ur buying 10 copies

2 Likes

Ok i see, so by joining the group you are « forced » to buy the project at the end right ?
I also saw that there is site to buy Nfts, if u buy an Nft do you also get the audio file of the same project ?

1 Like

No ur not forced to, but if ur not buying the NFT u should let the project owner know before he tells dream the copies the group wants. Somtimes people would want 2 copies of an NFT to trade or sell for another persons NFT. But it all depends on the project owner how many copies a person gets if they can get 2 or more.

Their is the site venly which people can buy NFT from, which is overpriced, ur better of going to the trading and selling thread to get the NFT u want, however make sure the person is trusted by asking sammy.

2 Likes

RIP wasn’t here when it was released would’ve easily snagged it.