The Manhattan Method

This is designed to help you understand the world in a new way and will support those looking for spiritual as well as scientific awareness.

There are many linked fields and subfields tightly fused in this one that allows you to mentally represent concepts in your mind and intuitively perform new types of mental operations.

This will help you access a deeper layer of thoughts by developing abilities that are usually acquired slowly over years or decades by the top thinkers in human history and enhanced with completely original additions.

Based on my (long) description of intuitive thinking processes I have recently become aware of but haven’t yet completely understood (I don’t even have a name for them at the moment). Captain recognized these and developed a method to train our brain and mind to achieve it consistently then we proceeded to speculate on possibly related mechanism which Dream once again found a way to create before adding his own additions.

PS: When Captain unveiled it to me this morning I didn’t expect it to be named after me, I was moved. Very nice gesture. Thanks a lot man @Captain_Nemo

149 Likes

I tried to keep it simple, but I think it’s enough to give you guys an idea of what it is meant to achieve before you try it for yourselves.

27 Likes

Holy shit man. Fuck i have to get this.

:laughing:

8 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

6 Likes

What kind of this field??

2 Likes

It is a brain and intelligence field

Description coming, no copy limits ofc

29 Likes

I hope it has some nervous system healing functions like the Ernest neuron. Will wait for description

1 Like

The chords are so uplifting

:musical_keyboard:

Thank you guys @Dr_Manhattan

@Captain_Nemo BTW the mixing is super clean :butter:

6 Likes

I’m feeling great clarity with this

My anxiety is melting too

This is more calming for me then psychic Master tbh.

Right away I feel relief for my tense being

It feels like automated meditation

Sensations are much greater and I only listened 2x.

18 Likes

@JonDoe297
Listen to it for a few days then try to work on something very complex. Doesn’t matter the subject, real life situation.

35 Likes

19 Likes

Description updated

See in the OP :arrow_up:

10 Likes

Captain being Captain :pray::heart:

Thanks for that collab Philip, it really sounds amazing :sparkler:

14 Likes

Now you have a very good reason not to change your username ever.

15 Likes

This field is really really great, congrats Philip, Cap’.

Along with the Blueprint of Psychic Mastery and the beloved Mass Med field, a lot of us can expect beautiful level-ups in the upcoming days & weeks :sparkling_heart:

This community is about to get even more negentropic.

26 Likes

I didn’t think of it this way, but you’re right haha
Can’t change the name ever again.

But I really love Dr Manhattan.

Yup,
And there is nothing like the feeling of unlocking a new ability

getting smarter or gaining psychic perceptions is such a feeling.

28 Likes

God bless DC.

6 Likes

Gotta watch it with the director’s cut, it’s long, but more coherent. Not one superfluous scene, very tight.

The book is even better

Lol, I’ve been looping the “Pruit Igoe and prophecies” for the last 30 min while using this field.

PS: Not vouching for the Watchmen TV show.

4 Likes

Is that the fruit audio the one u mentioned?

I will give it a watch

It’s Dr Manhattan’s theme

I will wait a little more to share my review on this one

4 Likes