The Manhattan Method

Hmmm. This field can help me achieve better scores and follow my goals with ease. I think this field works in synergy with the multidimensional mind NFT that I have. I hope to buy it in the near future.

@Dr_Manhattan I’m happy that this field is named after you. :heart:

12 Likes

Does the Mandala also work on this one? It seems more like the usual NFT mandala in size and detail as opposed to most Gumroad releases.

1 Like

Mult a brain is so good am using my brothers copy right now💪

6 Likes

Yes, they will work well together :slight_smile:

It’s not supposed to work as an NFT, but the similarity makes sense since it was meant to be an NFT before the last minute change into a gumroad audio

13 Likes

This is very nice, congratulations :muscle:t5:

4 Likes

The DESC sounds a lot like The Thinker, Which am yet to try it out.

I really wanted the thinker because the idea of being able to juggle one thought to another sounds amazing, and am sure i will like this for the same reason

3 Likes

Will a nft come out of this project??? I no longer want to listen to audio.

1 Like

Haha, many mental/intelligence fields related to thinking do, but it’s different in every way.

This is it, no NFTs for this one

7 Likes

This one hits right away.

Thinker is subtle.

But just my experience

This field is a true miracle. :brain:

11 Likes

Can I share this with my daughter?

3 Likes

I remember Captain saying about previous audios that you can share with your close family as long as there is no intention to cheat the creator

23 Likes

Is u daughter old enough
i read a comment by dream on youtube saying that SHG is not for kids

5 Likes

Dr. Manhattan = High quality 🤌🤌🤌

11 Likes

You can gift audios too,

Just enter the email of the recipient.

6 Likes

She’s old enough! 26! :-)

7 Likes

the vision of clarity is
this one, no.

28 Likes

Oh? So the image for Vision of Clarity is fielded? How cool.

8 Likes

Congratulations, Captain and @Dr_Manhattan (and everyone involved in the project - if it was a project, idk)!
Just started yesterday to listen to lengthy brain stacks, I felt born again - so this could be very very useful, someday!

10 Likes

Agreed! Lot of research, a clear and unique concept, original ideas that go beyond copy-paste from some obscure site (Lol) …

As much as I’ve decided to not buy more new fields, this one certainly looks awesome!

I am gonna wait till the Black Friday sale (I think Captain usually has one) and get this one and the Vision one…

32 Likes

Also Self Refresh? I can’t look at this picture without feeling something :nerd_face: