The Manhattan Method

:joy: :joy: :joy: :sob: :sob: :sob: :joy: :joy: :joy: How can I not love Mr. Maoshan.

7 Likes

The council of guides and gf disapproves vehemently

12 Likes

Captain you just won’t let my pockets rest will you :rofl: I’m a sucker for brain audios and this one is a must. I wonder how this and conceptual realizations will turn out together. Excited for this one when I get it.

10 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan would you say if we begin developing new types of mental operations, we’d be able to translate these new processes into new/unprecedented physical capabilities as well?

2 Likes

Dr_Manhattan Tell me everything u know about this field

13 Likes

Some subfield will, but it’s not meant for athleticism.
I discourage you from getting it if your only goal is to shoot some hoops like MJ

11 Likes

I wasn’t really talking about athleticism. I’m not interested in that right now. I was moreso thinking about the body in general is controlled by the mind. Is this about having more understanding of mental processing or command over the mind which controls all?

7 Likes

Oh then in a general way it will help the physical

6 Likes

16 Likes

Here, take my endless thank yous for making this available for everyone. At this point, I’m just going to have to rob a bank because the shopping list is loooooooong :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I wonder how the random thought thread will develop :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Do you have a list of subfields from the current catalogue? Like does it include parts from the primer/pump/work stack you used to use?

On another note from what I understand this field helps you develop new thinking modalities, therefore

So I guess it’s good for STEM field people.

4 Likes

It doesn’t

They will notice the benefits even more, yes

6 Likes

Cool. I will keep notice when coding.
3 listens in for some reason I feel coldness on my lower back

3 Likes

might have nervous system included

I would be very happy if that’s the case

1 Like

So this field can help only with understanding and thinking or can help to memorize too?

1 Like

There is a sub-element of working memory, but I believe in “the more you understand intuitively, the less you need to remember”. When you understand you can forget and quickly find your way back.

So this would help “remembering” facts.

33 Likes

Yeah just saw my check for this week and i will be buying this this week ASAP. I’m a sucker for brain fields. But I wonder will this be able to shorten my brain stack or just add to it since it’s something new in its entirety.

5 Likes

Indra?

1 Like