The Manhattan Method

I just changed it back, the link is working again

3 Likes

This could be a bomb if mixed with any field to enhance creativity.

Most of the genius spark comes from creativity.

The ā€œexperimentum mentisā€ from Galileo or Einstein were abstract and imaginary in nature but nonetheless they changed the way we view science on a 180Āŗ just by coming up with abstract scenarios like:

What happens if an object moves in relationship with no other object nearby to attract it?

And boom, Galileo discovered the inertia principle from newtonian physics.

Then Einstein came and said:

What happens if Iā€™m staring on a train in movement while watching the two lights coming from different distances?

And boom, Einstein discovered the theory of general relativity.

Problem with modern scientists is that they lack creativity, so they are stucked to the same paradigms and points of view about what science is and what is not.

7 Likes

@heidegger
Marking your post for tomorrow, I will share my personal opinion on this.

I think there is a misunderstanding due to vague labeling of precise mechanisms.

Preview: I think creativity is not a very useful or accurate way of describing an outcome instead of a process

11 Likes

Does this create permanent brain changes or a more temporary altered state?

2 Likes

This is that?

1 Like

Nice I def will get this, gotta budget for the moment though, glad I dont have to rush it, because its unlimited

1 Like

Somebody gave this a 1 star? Wth

Link was removed?

Getting an update already?

1 Like

The product link bro?

Click on image, it will lead you to the product page.

All learning should be intuitive tbh.

A great example of this is the well advertised Brilliant website.

Iā€™ve been restarting my mathematics education with them and Art Of Problem Solving.

Concepts are just subconsciously drilled and understood, vs. painstaking memorization.

Nikola Tesla said it best, that ā€œIā€™m just a receiverā€.

I feel the mind works best from an intuitive approach too.

14 Likes

And beyond academic and medical corruption.

3 Likes

nevermind

Yeah that is astonishing to me
Though Iā€™m also someone who would give 6 stars out of 5

8 Likes

Thinking of looping this along with blueprint of psychic mastery in the ā€˜workā€™ section of my brain stack. Thinking this is probably the most potent / time efficient use of the two fields - what are your thoughts on the matter @Dr_Manhattan ?

3 Likes

@yoytal
Sure, go nuts

7 Likes

Please can you explain difference between this and conceptualization realizations?

3 Likes

I like this, Indraā€™s Jeweled Net, and Vision Clarity! :relaxed:

1 Like

That must mean it as an axon protecter or remover?

From another thread where i was introducing myself and sharing my current rotationā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad you decided to post about your results @spiralriver

Same for you @anon32464289

It doesnā€™t, I donā€™t see why he would need axon protector (removing them would pretty much kill you).

Different fields, soundtrack, design and goals.

I donā€™t mean to sound cryptic, to explain the differences between unrelated things would be needlessly complicated I think.

It doesnā€™t replace Conceptual realization.

There is an infinity of possibilities regarding cognitive and spiritual evolution, different paths, different skills.

Hundreds of billions of neurons and thought patterns, a few ā€œminorā€ adjustments here and there and you can be blind, perform telepathy or play piano effortlessly.

19 Likes