Vision of Clarity

Oh good point.
In that case I would always take the better eye as the pivot point and subtract one degree from it. Perhaps this field is smart in a way that it first equalises both eyes, that would be cool

3 Likes

Daily disposable lenses could be the answer. That way you can change the strength as you please.

3 Likes

Yea, tricky.

@Captain_Nemo any suggestion please?

@Anya I was thinking similar, no power glasses but to fool your brain keep a pair on your nose and keep testing it.

3 Likes

So this is only an audio track and no mandala, right?

In this case I will observe people review as I am not sure how effective is it.

Captain just confirmed on another thread the picture has the field in it too if you want to

7 Likes

Hi hi! Yes :grin:

8 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

So this one has an immediate impact on a Vision issue that started for me a few years ago and that I thought was age related. I began having tremendous difficulty reading the instructions on pill bottle and medicines. To the point where Iā€™d need a magnifying glass. I also had to stop playing card games like Yu-gi-oh with my young kids because I couldnā€™t read the cards.

Have a sick child today and so I was administering over the counter medication and I was able to very clearly read the instructions without a magnifying glass.

42 Likes

Is there a high Res image for this ?

2 Likes

yeah somewhere, working on it

2 Likes

Nope so far just web image

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t loop it all night just for 30 mins to an hour. You need to understand that all healing takes energy from the body. I used it for an hour last night and woke up tired today.

3 Likes

So yeah its a mandela

25 Likes

there is only the web image on gumroad that is 180 KB but it has a good resolution so you can print it easily

2 Likes

So many amazing fields coming out these days. This is definitely on my wish list. :nerd_face:

Hopefully, we have a holiday sale coming soon. :relaxed:

17 Likes

Dang me too!

• Vision of Clarity ā†’ I think Nestling fixed some floaters I had, I am still shortsighted, so I am surely getting this oneā€¦
  • Indraā€™s Net
  • Mr. Manhattan

All of these sound delicious (sorry lunch time lol)

18 Likes

Those of you using this, please update results after some time, would appreciate it! Iā€™m very curious about this one

5 Likes

Itā€™s barely been 24 hours man xD
Tho if you want info here are some more observations.
When I am not wearing my glasses thereā€™s less discomfort then it was before the audio. Keep in my mind i have 2 and 1.75 in my eyes.
My blind spots and floaters are more noticeable. I guess thatā€™s because my brain has made them more transparent before I used the field for easier day to day living. I guess my eyes are healing and the brain is not adjusted to the new view so it has a harder time making it transparent.
I also did not have an eye inflammation today even though I touched today to experiment. I didnā€™t go to hard with the testing tho cuz if I evoke a migraine with it I am out for the whole day

10 Likes

Yess!! At Last we can get rid of Floaters!!! :D

5 Likes