Vision of Clarity

I can relate.
Yes I agree with the comment above. Basically, tactically you should have another glasses that is one diopter in degree less than before. Because you need to train your eyes to be able to see without them (hence it’s also a mental process). Then check again if your eyes have gotten better, then rinse and repeat

3 Likes

Does your suggestion of listening while asleep also imply it’s fine to loop all night?

What if you have different values for both the eyes? When do you decide you need to take one degree lower after you start with the audio? And when to take the next one?

2 Likes

Oh good point.
In that case I would always take the better eye as the pivot point and subtract one degree from it. Perhaps this field is smart in a way that it first equalises both eyes, that would be cool

3 Likes

Daily disposable lenses could be the answer. That way you can change the strength as you please.

3 Likes

Yea, tricky.

@Captain_Nemo any suggestion please?

@Anya I was thinking similar, no power glasses but to fool your brain keep a pair on your nose and keep testing it.

3 Likes

So this is only an audio track and no mandala, right?

In this case I will observe people review as I am not sure how effective is it.

Captain just confirmed on another thread the picture has the field in it too if you want to

7 Likes

Hi hi! Yes :grin:

8 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

So this one has an immediate impact on a Vision issue that started for me a few years ago and that I thought was age related. I began having tremendous difficulty reading the instructions on pill bottle and medicines. To the point where I’d need a magnifying glass. I also had to stop playing card games like Yu-gi-oh with my young kids because I couldn’t read the cards.

Have a sick child today and so I was administering over the counter medication and I was able to very clearly read the instructions without a magnifying glass.

42 Likes

Is there a high Res image for this ?

2 Likes

yeah somewhere, working on it

2 Likes

Nope so far just web image

1 Like

I wouldn’t loop it all night just for 30 mins to an hour. You need to understand that all healing takes energy from the body. I used it for an hour last night and woke up tired today.

3 Likes

So yeah its a mandela

25 Likes

there is only the web image on gumroad that is 180 KB but it has a good resolution so you can print it easily

2 Likes

So many amazing fields coming out these days. This is definitely on my wish list. :nerd_face:

Hopefully, we have a holiday sale coming soon. :relaxed:

17 Likes

Dang me too!

• Vision of Clarity → I think Nestling fixed some floaters I had, I am still shortsighted, so I am surely getting this one…
  • Indra’s Net
  • Mr. Manhattan

All of these sound delicious (sorry lunch time lol)

18 Likes