Vision of Clarity

Those of you using this, please update results after some time, would appreciate it! I’m very curious about this one

5 Likes

It’s barely been 24 hours man xD
Tho if you want info here are some more observations.
When I am not wearing my glasses there’s less discomfort then it was before the audio. Keep in my mind i have 2 and 1.75 in my eyes.
My blind spots and floaters are more noticeable. I guess that’s because my brain has made them more transparent before I used the field for easier day to day living. I guess my eyes are healing and the brain is not adjusted to the new view so it has a harder time making it transparent.
I also did not have an eye inflammation today even though I touched today to experiment. I didn’t go to hard with the testing tho cuz if I evoke a migraine with it I am out for the whole day

10 Likes

Yess!! At Last we can get rid of Floaters!!! :D

5 Likes

Got it. 30min-1h is more permissive than most audios, that’s good!

My experience so far:

I listened for 1 hour (10x) yesterday (not at night), took a break and listened 3x more at night. I noticed no discomfort either times. It helped relax my eyes, which I especially noticed when meditating (it normally takes me a while to relax them).

I’m currently also listening to 3x Plasma Flaunt daily, so hopefully these two will get along and speed things up.

I have myopia -3, -3.5 and astigmatism -0.75 on one eye. I’m really hoping I walk into 2023 not wearing glasses.

13 Likes

I share these biases :joy: I’ve been forcing myself to use physical fields lots to achieve some objectives and feel like I’ve been neglecting dear friends and family( spiritual audios)

2 Likes

Lol, that’s why i wrote “after some time” and not “NOW PLS” :slight_smile:

That’s interesting though, I wasn’t expecting a field like this to show any signs of effect until at least after 2 weeks minimum

1 Like

I listened 8x today and started getting a bit of a headache, so I stopped. When I got up, one of my kidneys hurt a bit too, and I remembered that this also applies acupressure to sight-related organs. The kidney is one.

1 Like

I’m no expert but I have a feeling this is a field that should go slow and steady for a long term, long lasting result

1 Like

I don’t like Gumroad at all. They charge nearly $50 (taxes) on top of the 210 dollars.It’s so disgusting!

Does this happen to everyone in the world?

Is there any way to sort that out?

I tried a VPN, other addresses, but Paypal or debit cards don’t allow it… So anoying! For me, $50 is a lot of money.

5 Likes

Yes, I think it’s a very powerful field for which it would be necessary to implement the same procedure as Flaunt, at least at the beginning, that is 3 times a day, then the recovery of the view and of the other features shouldn’t arrive in a day or a week, in my opinion…

I use vpn to canada to avoid this

1 Like

Definitely use VPN. I often use US servers and saved so much money over time

I think only EU and UK

2 Likes

@Genie suggested 30m-1h/day (at night), @Fender_Cad suggested 3 times/day… @Captain_Nemo could you break the tie for us? :hugs::pray:t3:

1 Like

How do you do it?

I tried using VPN several times, but whenever I use Paypal or any card, they detect that my VPN address does not match the address on Paypal’s or the debit card bank’s, and it does not go through.

Quite annoying! Thanks!

1 Like

I didn’t know PayPal worked on gumroad.
With the card, now that you mention it, I think I always paid with virtual cards. I don’t recall there ever being a location check though…

1 Like

Once lol

1 Like

I wrote 3 times a day as a precaution not having tried it yet, based on results, and effects,
but it’s yet to be discovered.

1 Like

Got it. For what it’s worth, playing 12x the first day and 8x yesterday did not tire me (on top of the other things I listen to). But I’ll tone it down to 3x today until I can hear from wiser voices than mine :grimacing:

On another note - this would probably pair nicely with Enhanced Visual Processing, huh?

Set up a “fake address” in PayPal so on the checkout set a new address to a place where you don’t get taxed.

6 Likes

Just printed it. For those new to a field that comes both as mandala and audio; how should we use it?

Should we use either or? Or listen to the audio and also wear the mandala?

If the audio has a max plays recommended per day, does that apply to the mandala as we wear it or is it safe to wear 24/7?

Just making sure I don’t mess up, I’m quite excited about this one :grimacing:

1 Like