Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

Enhanced Visual Processing

This creates and develops the visual processing area and its connections to control areas and memories areas etc etc.

So in effect it helps to rewire your brain to give you control over visual memory. Perhaps you can develop a mild photographic memory from this, staggering HD dreams lol.

the potentials are quite a lot. It uses also electrical stimulation, nerve growth factor and BDNF to drive the growth and connections.

2-3 times per listen, with these i think the results are a lot faster so, be wary of that.

94 Likes

Interesting interesting.

9 Likes

please explain, I dont quite get the sentence or what HD dreams mean

8 Likes

HD = High definition

Edit to add. Have already experienced this.

23 Likes

HD Dreams ain’t nothing, just before he’s talking about controlling memories and mild photographic memories.

That’s as close we’ll get to TV-style geniuses

38 Likes

so it helps to have better dream visual? so no more blurry dreams ?

16 Likes

This works for aphantasia issues?

16 Likes

Yes absolutely!

24 Likes

@Captain_Nemo if you want huge hits, rename the audio to something like “Remove Aphantasia Quickly” because this is definitely working on me!! I’m legit having more visual dreams with this!!

18 Likes

What does it mean to be able to control memories? Erasing bad ones? Or even creating ones that never happened? Like make you believe something happened but didn’t?

4 Likes

lol nah, youll be able to recall them a lot better and even pick up information you didnt really noticed in that moment but got processed trough your field of view anyways, its more like photogenic memory with memory enhancement as a side bonus

14 Likes

So far, this feels like I’m getting a nice brain massage. We’ll see where I end up :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you Mr. @_OM
I knew it. It makes we visualize things very sharp.

11 Likes

Wondering if dream added this component to the forgiveness guided meditation… :thinking:

9 Likes

:wink:

13 Likes

How does this affect 3rd eye’s vision if u understand me.Like if I am remote viewijg for example,this increases quality of visual?

12 Likes

It will.

15 Likes

Can this be used more than 3 times a day,if so do I just use it until my brain hurts lol?

3 Likes

If you need to ask, stick to the limit

11 Likes

It’s already been recommended NOT to do that.
Unsure what you think youd be gaining??

Dreamy and I don’t make up the very limited guidelines for shits and giggles or to hold you back in some way.

Sorry but I really don’t understand this line of thinking…

25 Likes