How's the IPF clan doing?

I’ve worn the tag for a month and started hallucinating. I would in a trance shift into a dream-like state where everything was real to me. I always could do something like it but not to the extent after I’ve worn that tag. It seems like the tag is causing it. It got to the point where it was effortless for a little while, and started hearing noises in my head such as a man screaming for minutes and I couldn’t control it. I went to the doctor to get checked and got diagnosed with schizophrenia-15

6 Likes

Once I entered a trance state where I don’t know if it was my ‘dream-state’ or my father as the “user” (IRL). I was sleeping in his bedroom and entered a dream state where I was on a bed and was an adult on the phone, I didn’t check enough but I think it was him if I remember correctly. I literally became my father in the present moment I think. It’s scrambled, don’t really remember. But I guess you can’t know when you are playing a different persona which makes sense

8 Likes

13 days since I got this field

So far what I’ve experienced is that ideas are more clear to me. Ideas for my own work.

Also ideas for current business deals/relationships have more clarity. What to do with this guy. what to deal with this situation, etc

I also find myself aiming higher - financially and in general life. Not a bad side effect.

Images in my mind’s eye also seem clearer. During meditation today, I saw a bronze face/statue for a split second. Definitely more detail and clarity overall.

I need to add to to the torsion/plasma format. let’s see how that goes.

10 Likes

How has y’all’s Visualization skills changed?

2 Likes

I can attest to this, I feel more self-confident and theres the energy of focus & concentration building in my life which breeds clarity…

Still cant form images yet but I think Im slightly starting to see different shades of black and I can get more immersed in visualisation w/o actually seeing/feeling/smelling etc anything in particular

2 Likes

Add

Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

1 Like

yeah ive been using that also, I hear acetylcholine is good also

1 Like

Add Gamayun too and see :sunglasses:

4 Likes

also, ive very recently broke a plateau and I’m more energy sensitive and intuitive but just a little, sometimes it feels like a spiritual workout xD n just wanna put down the weights

5 Likes

My little review with IPF until now

Can’t say much, except that I can kinda tap into energies a lot more easier, especially when meditating, for example Light of Servitur, Blueprint of Life and Vibration of Transcendence.

I reach states there faster thanks to the IPF tag, but don’t break trough them, simply because I fear, BoL in my opinion will bring you enlightement, it may be just me, and I don’t know what I talk about here, but I believe the possibility is there because of my experience with it.
Vibration of Transcendence can be like that too (its in the name of course).

The best way for everyone first is to get transcended or enlightened if you want to imrpove psychic skills fast, that’s what I think. And the field which will help a lot with any progress is “The Unbreakable”, who ever reads this and pays attention to my words, get it, just buy it, make your life easier, it’s alright to make it easier, don’t limit yourself, the tools are there.

Combo “The Unbreakable” with “Light Guidance” and you’ll see the world different in less than half a year, or maybe even shorter, who knows, its your experience, your path and your will that will bring you to your destination.

Note/ and as I stated sometime, if you want faster results, get the IPF audio field on gumroad, IPF tag grows with you and the audio field grows you

and this is just from me to everyone

Thank you

Trough your testimonails and you being of course and my own experiences, it helped me a lot to understand things, and continue on with all this, even tho I come from a desperate place and fields seem to work, I from time to time have my doubts coming up, and this well may be a limitation of course, but I guess thats just my critical approach to things, I fear tho that I’ll develope the belief that this is all indeed bs, which is irrational cuz it isnt, thats why I appreciate everything you write here and share your results of course.
This place is precious, to everyone who is new, people come here and see “oh, people talk about it, crazy, there may be truth to it” and that is important.
All the bs information that is around us can damage our lifes and our progress much, you can say “hey, but everything is possible” yeah maybe, but then why do you see people suffer and damage themselfes because someone of these spiritual “teacher” told them, MHM YOU CAN HEAL OWO, it’s just sad bullshit.
So please point out crab which damages people, at least in a way that doesn’t hurt them but lets them understand that something is false and wrong with the things they do or believe in, especially when damage is a outcome of it.
Yes I know, you never can change someone who doesnt see his own “fault”, it’s my wishful thinking you can.

I kinda wanted to state this at least, so thanks everybody :v:

9 Likes

I have been wearing this tag for almost a week now. It’s very powerful :pray: I can immediately feel the energy when I put it on. It makes me feel more calm and secure within myself, if that makes sense. Like, rested and assured, but without anything particular being at the focus of this. Just generally. Even if I’m already calm, this still takes it up a level.

I knew that this is said to work on the physical structure of the brain, but I did not expect the amazing (side)effect it had on me. I wanted to wait a little to be sure, but it’s so obvious that I can already attest to this now. Due to what happened in the last decade or so, my mental abilities had drastically declined, which was pretty tough to face. I used to be able to have very complex discussions (content and delivery), do sharp analysis, learn things super fast, and produce nice writing, and I had really good memory. Fast forward to constant brain fog, significant memory leaks, and an inability to focus (in big and small ways). All of these have drastically improved again since I am wearing this tag.

A couple of days ago, I believe I had my first psychic moment. I was remembering an event from a long time ago. The scenes and images were flowing through my mind repeatedly. I actually consulted a psychic about that event who would read me later. Looking back, I was remembering everything from the lens through which I had experienced it, except for one character that I envisioned in a way that was impossible for me to have seen. I also got a weird vibe but did not pay any attention to either of these things. From the psychic I found out that this person was possessed and played a bigger role in the event than I had assumed. So, although I was not deciphering it yet at the time, I had apparently picked up that something was different regarding that person because they were the only one not shown to me as I had experienced them, and looking back, I see that “possession” matches the vibe/expression I saw in their eyes and face in my mental image.

Very impressed with this tag so far. Thank you very much Captain!! :pray: :heart:

16 Likes

Thanks for reviving this thread. It made me think of any experiences I’ve had with my IPF tag. I’ve had mine for about 5 months, worn continuously, along with SLR and a few other tags. (I’ve also taken the Energy Awakening course.)

I don’t have any uncanny psychic moments to share, but then again I didn’t harbour such expectations. Maybe any improvements were so subtle that it felt natural, which is not to say that nothing has changed, just that it’s so easily integrated so as to feel very much like myself. Does that make sense? Like how we don’t see our own noses anymore. Or now and then someone will ask about my scar, and I realize I’ve completely forgotten about something, which, although prominent and immediately remarkable to others, is something I’ve lived with every day, so it’s not different to me anymore, it’s just me.

I still don’t feel most fields in a physical or energetic way. I actually stopped reading tarot for clients altogether, and focused on growing my personal practice and understanding of the cards through self study and courses. But my interest wanes sometimes (could also be because it’s so trendy right now, and my Aquarian sun hates mainstream interests lol).

I recently took a few days break from all tags (I was bonding with a new piece of jade) and just started wearing my tags again now. I’ll try to pay more attention.

Sorry if this is a crummy review, if at all. But I think it’s okay to be honest so that other people reading can see that Sapien isn’t paying bots for reviews, or that the folks here aren’t blind fanatics. They are real people, who have a range of different results with the items, because people’s bodies and energies are different, and that’s okay.

If anyone wants to share any awakening experiences, I’d love to hear your stories! Maybe something will click and I’ll realize that happened to me too, I just forgot. :joy:

12 Likes

My pleasure :smiley:

Yes that’s possible. Although of course, it is also possible that it’s not having that effect on you, I guess.

The brain effect that I felt from it was just undeniable because I would struggle so much every day before :weary: :sweat_smile:
As for the feeling it gives me once I put it on, I do also place focus on how I feel in that moment.
Regarding the psychic moment, I feel I got super lucky here and without a series of fortunate events, I would have missed it because the difference was so subtle.

I read before that messages can also come in the form of smells, symbols, words, sounds, etc, and here in the forum, I am learning more about conceptual thoughts, so I’m seeing this incident also as an entry point for me to understand how things are revealed to me. Hopefully this could help others too :smiley:

Yes :100: :pray: Every review / experience is just one out of many. One will always have to try in order to know how it will affect them.

10 Likes

Hey guys. Lately my remote viewing ability extremely Highetened. Couple days ago I did remote viewing with my friend online. And I began to explore his house. And what interesting everything I mentioned to him is 100% and he actually scared of me now… :joy: I told him that I walked to his place and knowing where he stored his money. I won’t be too specific with this part. But he extremely shocked at me. Only he know where he stored his money and I found out that place so easily.

To be quite frank I still have no idea what I did was remote viewing or literally out of body experience. But when I do it. It’s like I’m walking to his place and exploring his house. I see it sooo vividly. Also. When I did it I also see some entity. Some grandma that already passed away. She knew I was there and I was trying to get her to communicate with me. But she is very shy. And hiding from me.

The other day I also did another remote viewing with different guy. So I went to his house. And I told him “why you put boxes on your window”

And he shocked and said to me " Wtf. How you know that"

It’s so weird that now I can soo easily doing this so easily

And I also did with group face time. All of them are shocked with me. And even asking me to go work with CIA. Uhh :joy:

I want to explore my ability so much
its sooo fun :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

My point here. Can this tag enhance that ability even further? If so I might get this tag someday

23 Likes

Add voice of Gamayun and or Pietersite

5 Likes

Damn get psychic stimulation if you can! Fun times ahead of you ;)

7 Likes

How much of a difference is there between the tag and the audio in terms of effectiveness? (I have the audio)

3 Likes

the tag grows

5 Likes

Audios grow as well though

3 Likes

oh and also from the description
" the tag is stronger and more defined of course "

5 Likes