How's the IPF clan doing?

I know lots of you here have the IPF dog tag, i’m genuinely interested in what abilities have surfaced in you people.

Everyone is unique and depending on the soul you might have different abilities.

Other than conceptual thinking, what new things have come to the surface?

Clairvoyance…? Clairaudience…?

Telekinesis,Pyrokinesis, etc.

This field also seems to induce the feeling of actually wanting to be psychic and identifying as a 'psychic, or maybe its just my dissolved and beaten up ego desperately wanting to identify as something ;D

Anyway feel free to share here.

13 Likes

Oh man I have a lot to say about this one… I’ll write my semi official review on this tag tomorrow as it’s getting pretty late now. I say semi official since I’ve only owned it a month and a half or so but it’s my only tag and It’s been my main focus. (Out of likes)

14 Likes

Got you brotha will do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let us hear the review brah

1 Like

@anon48416969 Here it is man :grinning:

1 Like

@GoddessAndGodOfAll NOPE! I just bought 2 tags this past week :sob::sob: not reading that review.

7 Likes

:rofl: Don’t you read it if you know what’s good for you bro! Haha

6 Likes

Hey @Samurai. Hmmmm, I wish I could tell you more, but there has only been 2 incidences of clairvoyance.(and you’ve read them both) But my intuition and my clairsentience is way stronger now. I know I could heighten my shit quicker by listening to all the psychic audios, but I am just letting the tag do it’s thing. I have only had it for almost 2 months, so I am in no rush. I am working on my brain and ascending right now. Those are first priorities. But if anything spectacular happens, I will post it here.

8 Likes

Any more IPF gangstas with new stories?

What is your story?

Dont you have a firelord to fight? Get back to training Aang :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont have a story.

Man
we should start a manga
the trials and tribulations of Huy and how he became the psychics of the streets.

soon to be the man with the power to heal while still keeping it real.

25 Likes

I hate manga. How about DC? Hahaha. :smile:

6 Likes

even better

6 Likes

IPF tag for me so far

Brain just feels 24/7 strange while I wear it

didnt notice anything else tbh

2 Likes

How long have you had it bro?

2 Likes

over 2 and half a month I guess

2 Likes

oh thats the IPF tag, man I thought that would be the subconsciousness tag haha, yeah take a month before writing a testermony(testimony) idk how its called but wear it 24/7 really, those tags take time to notice, depending on you tho, my brain started to get hot today after wearing the tag since a week or so, so wear it even when you sleep

3 Likes

The Subconscious is yet to be sent :frowning:

2 Likes

same :pensive:

2 Likes