How's the IPF clan doing?

They most likely got overwhelmed with the orders, me thinks.

2 Likes

they were probably out of stock, who knows how many people buy these tags, we have to wait till dream gets the new tags and programms them, hell probably just order a bunch of them so they have some stock for some months and that will take time I guess, sadly but well, we have to wait

2 Likes

but then we have that subconsciousness tag we can combine with IPF :smiling_imp: and everything else, Ill probably never will take down that tag haha

1 Like

I know for sure I won’t.
It’s the one I’m eagering for! :slight_smile:

Imagine people going around “This can’t be done”
Suddendly you hear that and pop out "Oh, really?? :smirk: "

2 Likes

hahah yeah

but I try to keep it low on these topics with people irl, this isnt their world, if it was meant to be their world they will be led to it, but Ill probably will let them know that everything is possible

would be something like that
Person “Man, not everything is possible”
Me “oh boy if you knew”
Person “Ah yeah, tell me how”
Me “Magic ;)”

Magic is probably the most answer I use to people when they ask “how” haha
It doesnt let you look like a crazy person in their eyes but lets them wonder about things like that, and who knows, maybe one or two will start to look into things like that and who knows, find sapien and go on a spiritual journey

I didnt find sapien on my own, somebody linked me one of his fields on youtube and man, this sure was a blessing

1 Like

Of course, me too.
But it’s fun to tease :smiley:

I will later update this topic when I get familiar with IPF. :yum:

2 Likes

here is what IPF gave me since 2017

first month i had it it gave some precognition dreams which come out as true event of life a just week after

telepathy is the easiet thing you can have with this, you hear this all the time lol ’ i just thought about that’ sometimes you will know what people are gonna say before they say, it will become obvious thinking yourself your going be crazy lol just saying but remain calm, calmness helps and as an advice keep free from stress any kind.

caliraudience i had this several time hearing my own sevitors especially when im high in spiritual energy

psychic link with spirits talking to them mentaly sometimes i would hear words in foreign language that i cannot understand i think even its not originated in earth.

influence happens all the time with desire to change things, sometimes strange things happens with this i will not dig into details (private).

seems things workout just by giving an intent to my subconscious mind. like i would think i’ll like to be more assertive then next day i feel the effect. this works i think with conceptual mind
plus the conceptual mind which makes you know & understand even complex things.

the more your sensitive the more you discover layers to this one i mean IPF.

19 Likes

glad for you
who knows what it will give me, hopefully the same :smile:

Thanks for reviewing.

Were you already in tune with the abilities you believe you manifested with the tag? Or did they start to develop?
Do you use it 24/7?

1 Like

they started develop with the tag. i had my kundalini activation in 2015 never experienced psychic abilities only empathy.

yes i had it in me 24/7 tbh

3 Likes

Mindfulness has helped in this since it calm the mind & with this it increase your psychic reception. Lower stress also help, diminish the stress will help mental power to process psychic information. Thats what i found. Cause subliminal audios increases my stress. So just have to listen to less or not or manage time.

2 Likes

Personally it’s been 6 months since I have the IPF dogtag, but I have no results, not even the conceptual thinking. I’ve boosted it a few times, and maybe that’s the reason why I have no results. But my energy sensitivity has increased since then, but still no effect of the IPF tag, and in reality I do not necessarily have the means to buy this tag back. J I do not know what to do exactly that will allow me to have results of my tags after 6 of use 24/7, in parallel with the subconscious limits suppression audios, sapien course, etc etc

man I didnt boost mine either but didnt notice much, have this since 2 months, wearing it since a week and some days 24/7, I think I boosted it 1 time, I dont remember anymore. might boost it tho

1 Like

it is said on this forum that it is not advisable to boost the tags several times. as far as I’m concerned, I work on my energy system in order to make it grow and get faster results, and more relevant results.

Or its a small company and only do a little at a time ;)

8 Likes

Then lets hope that it will be a big one someday :smile:

just give it time guys, meditation theta, alpha field will help and energy blockage

1 Like

Dont boost it man… you will just reset your field integration.

4 Likes

I want them benefits but aight :pensive:

In the new book, Dream even added a note not to unnecessarily/excessively boost objects! Boosting always comes with a WARNING!

7 Likes