Sapien Shop

Thanks, @Ugninis - same here. I ordered the Subconscious Limits removal tag mid-Sep and it was shipped right away. And my Oct-1 tag is yet to ship. I assume it could also be due to too many orders lol

2 Likes

I ordered the SLD tag on September 25th and is still unfulfilled.

3 Likes

Tell me when yours shipped, ordered on the same day as you

I’m sure everything will be okay. just sometimes we have to wait and be patient :)
agree with @Maoshan_Wanderer, I think it’s because of the number of orders.

2 Likes

Haha hard to be passionate by something that will change your life to the better

2 Likes

@Ugninis Of course.
I’m patiently waiting. Unfortunately my order from teespring did not arrive and it is posted to be shipped back… :man_facepalming:
And it has been more than a month waiting for this… And if that happens I’ll have the refund novelty later on :man_shrugging:

With Sapien I know the production time is slow, since Dream addressed this specifically here, check this thread. How's the IPF clan doing?

@anon48416969 Sure man, we’re in this together :smiley:

3 Likes

My order got shipped today!!!

7 Likes

cool!!! :) my order of 2 dog tags has not been sent yet. but your message is very encouraging;) :innocent:

4 Likes

haha a light in the darkness we see

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer san

When did you order?

mid sep

1 Like

Probably ours is next month then.

Teespring messed up my order and is being sent back from my country to the US, due to an invalid address. They separated the tags and messed up, I’m baffled.

3 Likes

Thanks! @Captain_Nemo got mine!

/may or may not be the actual dance I did upon arrival/

14 Likes

Damn “deez nuts:joy:

1 Like

Dont think next month man, at least not the subconscious tag from Sapien Shop, this one will send out the next Days I hope, the subconsciousnes tag atleast will arrive this months, for your teespring tags, man I’m sorry but hey good news, if they refund you money you can buy new ones from Sapien Shop which are better than those from teespring anyways

2 Likes

That’s the big IF indeed…´´Hopefully they do.
They take ages to respond :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Mine is out for Delivery today!!

14 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I like how the black tank top dude casually comes in…