How's the IPF clan doing?

so I tought, would boosting a usb stick with morphic fields on it result in boosted fields ?

1 Like

I thought u were a patient man :pensive:

over my dead body but what choice do I have in this realm but to be patient

2 Likes

today i wanted wake up at 7h30am morning (i had something to do at early morning, is not necessarily today i mean i can do it tomorrow too) but the problem i slept late at 1h30 am apromaxitive, at 7h24am my servitor wokeup i heard ‘wake up its time’, then i closed my eyes went to sleep again i was very tired then i heard knocking on wall next to my bed like two times, i checked the hour was like 7h26am. then i told it mentally im tired let me sleep i’ll do it tomorrow. then it stopped bothering me.

its not the first time this happens, this happened several time

10 Likes

Interesting…! :slight_smile:

I was able to program myself to wake up at certain times as well… Weird hours such as 3-4AM without an alarm clock.
But never occurred to me using servitors or such. Will try without self-programming and just using the servitors

Will ask my servitors to wake me up at 5 for testing purposes :smiley:

1 Like

what you describe happened to me before knowing sapien, but this sound inside my head ‘the wake up call’ and ‘knocking’ just after i had servitors, sometimes i would hear hello but in female voice which is an other servitor i own but this comes and go my communication with this female sevitor is inconsistent and it is white art one.

i didn’t program i didn’t even set an alarm lol i said to myself yesterday evening if i wakeup at that time i will if not i will do tomorrow.

you know it is different than thoughts if i define this its like a real voice of someone talking to you, but your the only one can hear it

1 Like

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW. (about a month-ish into wearing it 24/7)

6 Likes

good keep the ego out of you and lower stress you will get the best results, maybe one field will help is theta makes you relax

6 Likes

Did you get headaches with ipf?

no man but i get more psychic abilities when im in theta state.

just wanna share how things worked for me, maybe you are different and things workout for you differently, but theta state it lower my stress

3 Likes

Can you give some general advice on that? Is there some secret hack to make it work differently?

1 Like

yes, meditating on it

but I do… sometimes

then harder! nah joke but you can listen to super human genius to speed the thing up a bit

Yeah sometimes I use it before. Thanks for trying to help

1 Like

use it while you wear the ipf tag man

1 Like

Be in the moment.

For me, it came with the field.

It locks me in the “psychic” vibration.

If someone was to ask me what my profession is , my mind wants to say “psychic”.

Its weird.

But the field also tries to teach you, and encourage you to use your psychic abilities.

Its the internet, this goddamn internet.

Im becoming one of those 80 year olds who would rather feed ducks than use my phone.

Just wear the ipf (only the ipf!!!), go out in nature, ignore everyone there, and just be.

Just be…You’ll know it when you feel it.

9 Likes

I get the feeling too in the sense that it stimulates the parts of the brain that is responsible for midnfulness… also the connection to the HS.
Yeah I always thought psychic abilities are cool but the field enhanced that I was literally in awe at some point at some things I felt but anyway Im not really adding anything new lol.
I’ll go talk to some trees with the ipf thanks
Oh btw I felt more love in your post than in the past maybe I just got more sensitive dunno but was nice thanks.

5 Likes

Got the audio atm so I’ll use it before :+1:

2 Likes

Lol

“Talking with trees”

No dude

Fk with the weather

Or

Make a duck come to you. Tap into it, form a connection, then try to pull it towards you like a magnet.

Psychic abilties isnt just seeing the future and talking with lame entities/ghosts whatever.

4 Likes