Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

Okay this is now literally speeding up the input and output of my own data and the data of the world around me as in quantum mechanics/me being the quantum comp. *at HIGH levels

Definitely do not overuse lol

14 Likes

Getting tingles and what not and I can see the flame formation and the sparks when I click a lighter and am able to count the individual sparks out and see all the forms in it on the first listen.

Also a boatload of memories floating back to the surface now like a tunnel.

16 Likes

I had to try, for real, you can see the little Ā« stars Ā»

Ɖdit: sounds like a bunch of stoned dudes

10 Likes

Yeah it works really well, almost unreal.

Put it off now because Iā€™m sitting here like ā€˜what the frickā€™. Need to loop SLR before this for sure.

And ego dissolution.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve watched a few videos and I can tell a difference. Everything seems to have shifted to a higher resolution. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more to come

11 Likes

This field just unearthed a bunch of things buried in my brain from the pastā€¦ almost scary.

11 Likes

Keep your trauma release fields handy :eyes:

9 Likes

Yeah I just played it.

Not just one thing from the past, visualized, but a layer of hundreds of them stacked together all bombarded at the same time lol. It wasnā€™t the greatest fun Iā€™ve had this year. Good to know though, going to use it to work through stuff.

5 Likes

All right Iā€™m going to play it once and then sleep. See what happens.

4 Likes

Some years back I was very interested in light/sound machines
(mindmachines), mostly for stimulating the third eye and meditation.

This field gives me a similar effect.
The same buzzing in cortex and stronger focus in the third eye.

Interesting.

22 Likes

Yeah,well I never thought he would release this kind of field,once I saw it I was like HOLY SHIT WHAT I COULDNT EXPLAIN HE MADE A FIELD FOR,so I guess my inner child took over and I became irrational.U are right thanks to you and @Dr_Manhattan for having patience.

4 Likes

Use Revision
And repair these memories in a way you want
If you want of course and use trauma release field and emotional release field too

7 Likes

This is not a subliminal, the recommended limits must be observed, in order to avoid possible risks.

3 Likes

Btw this field reminds me on movie " Limitless" and the way main actor processed informations in his head in visual form like around him

10 Likes

Love that phrasing lol

Iā€™ve been too lazy to save a new stack so I havenā€™t included this one, but the description convinced me to do it now.

But guys, beware, the more you remember (+ attention to detail) the better youā€™ll read people. Not everyone reacts well to well-intentioned follow up questions because their statements made a couple of weeks apart do not add up lol.
What I am trying to say is the memory aspect serves you in much more than just studying.

20 Likes

Woah,
What a nice, cuddly, funny avatar! :blush:

Now, for the comment:

It is great you mentioned the negative perceptions of a quality. We tend to believe it is only good that comes from being able to perform better, and is often not the case!

And yes, memory travels a long way. The basic to survive, but if often gets in the way also. Which is why, people need limits remover. :blush:

6 Likes

What gin said, but there was just a post about a neville goddard technique about this. You can do something like that, youā€™ll still know what happened IRL but to your brain it makes a difference. Youā€™ll be able to ā€œcreateā€ the fake memories better with this.

i.e. we had a meeting at work and my boss was sitting next to me and he was explaining something about chance related to the projectā€¦ and he used the lottery as an example and said ā€œitā€™s like the lottery, itā€™s possible to win of course but the change is one in x billionā€¦ and itā€™s NOT youā€
And coincidentally he looked at me during the ā€œnot youā€ part
This was a few months ago and i was reading goddard at the time, so just used the actual memory but deleted the ā€œnotā€ i,e, ā€œand itā€™s YOU!ā€ :slight_smile:

This kind of stuff should be easier with this field.

13 Likes

Alright, you already got me intrigued with the photographic memory. Iā€™m thinking REM now, and how this will boost it also.

On a few weeks from now on, I will compile it in a brain stack, and pair it with SLR for dreams.
So much potentialā€¦ :blush:

7 Likes

Sounds like a new field for the future :thinking:

1 Like

I had the weirdest dream ever, and lucid too. Iā€™d say it works.

19 Likes