Intelligence improvement experiment

I didn’t know you also had the tag :hugs:
We need to make a CE Gang around here :blush:

3 Likes

Almost month five of using the new and updated stack, and nothing much except for slightly better visualization when doing mental arithmetic. I will take that as something; however, my actual working memory capacity has remained sedentary throughout this period, and the 5 months of listening. I am unsure why this is, it could be as it is already high, and cannot go much higher. Just as a note, I am going to stop fields by July (for real) if nothing much has improved in that time frame from now to then. I wouldn’t mind it tbh (slightly disappointed) everyone is different, maybe fields are not my thing.

You can also try Confidence field after SLR.

2 Likes

I will try that, I am currently working with spirituality zone to fix these problems I have with little results, he thinks it is an energy blockage or some karma from previous lives which makes me not able to get an effect.

1 Like

what does enhanced visual do?

Enhanced Visual Processing: New Release

1 Like

what’s isirb? any link?

and btw did you have the right routine? like everyday enough sleep, meditation, healthy diet, mental exercise, etc.?

3 Likes

Thank you, and what is RBM3? What does it have to do with cancer?

New Release: Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3)

Read all about them here

1 Like

Hey how was Brain Growth work, was results did you get?

I rather people not speak of experiments without results in the community. It’s becoming apparent where they can’t handle through things. Be serious of your endeavors.

How are you new here coming with these demands?

And judgments?

Thats not how we go about here in the forum.
Who are you or what?

We welcome everybody’s opinions even if they greatly differ from the majority, but we must approach with cortesy, and respect.

Also if your opinion contradicts the OP or any one else, dont leave a vague reply that doesnt explain why you think what you think, like we must just follow. Thats rude.

6 Likes

Not “new” here. Just new to the forum, sorry.

1 Like

My intelligence improvement stack is

Acetylcholine
Superhuman genius x2
BNDF
Nitric Oxide Boost x2
Brainwork x2
Enhanced visual processing x2
Creativity x2

I have listening daily for almost two months and I can tell my ability to retain and make new connections has been improved by a lot

For example rn during summer im retaking Engineering dynamics (combination of physics, calculus, algebra etc) and it’s crazy how different my experience has been with this stack

I am able to quickly understand and make connections that will help me solve the different examples instead of memorizing the process

I’m able to picture an equation in my mind and play with it to solve for any variable from it

Last semester I thought this was one of the hardest classes (which still is) but now I’m actually enjoying it and having a good time

5 Likes

Fucking amazing.:raised_hands: ur killing it man.

One thing I would say. Is before doing a exam

brain dancer might help a lot especially when trying to remember what u learnt at the start of the year.

5 Likes

Ohh I’ll try that for my next test

I am also thinking on playing gamma brainwaves during testing, is that legal ? :rofl:

1 Like

Not gamma waves. Too risky. If u play it too much it can really fuck ur brain up.

am pretty sure some of the normal brain fields build up gamma waves in the brain. Because of the way they work.

@Dr_Manhattan this guys the expert. What u think?

Should he listen to gamma wave or will the normal brain audios build that up over time.
So listening to gamma waves can be risky.

I might be completely wrong.

I will check the brain threads and see if what am saying is correct or BS.

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t know, I read here that it can raise a couple IQ points and focus better while listening, so how much enough ?

1 Like