Intelligence improvement experiment

did u use the ego audio? somone recommend to listen to root cause by QI if u get no results

1 Like

I will try root cause from quadible.

1 Like

U got any results? @Dyslexic_Professor

i have gotten results with subs but just start SM recently.
but when i wasnt getting results from subs root cause helped.

1 Like

what were the subs related to?

I tried concordia for a month and didn’t work, I must have some serious blockages.

i used concordia and it worked. if that doesnt work for u then no wonder ur not seeing results . i think u have to listen to flushs like i am now
i have been using aruo cleaning for 4 days now and am going to start a brian playlist hopfully that way i get results.

try listen to a sub flush from BK and try dream seeds auro cleaning after the flush i think that will work then listen to ego audio and the sub limit removel

2 Likes

Okay sure I will add aura cleanse to my stack as well.

read the description beofre use it will get read of all fields u have listen too. so be sure before using it

2 Likes

Btw how long does aura cleanse take?

This is a good place to start

3 Likes

Okay, it has come to the end of the intelligence enhancement experiment, which was to ascertain whether me and my friend Marauder could have a decent gain in intellectual capacity. The experiment started in November 2020, and ended on the 10th of March 2021. We both started off listening to some of the brain fields such as brain growth work, superhuman genius, PBE, subconscious limits dissolved, enpp6, etc
 Month 1 of the experiment, we were listening strong and were still new to the topic, we tried to learn more about the topic, and we found many resources on this forum, I must say Philip Weiss has definitely been the most helpful in regards to the brain fields on this forum, which I have respect for. As month one ended, we didn’t notice anything and continued listening strong. Month 2 we added some new fields and other creator’s content such as quadible integrity and spirituality zone, which are trusted, we both started to work on subconscious blockages with sapien and these other creators, as we both knew that we had plenty, by the end of month two there was nothing noticeable, except for the minor fluctuations in the digit span memory test. Month 3 was inarguably the most difficult month to listen consistently, which was still accomplished, this was only for me though, as I had a lot of assignments and tests. I was still patient and keen for results from the fields. I had noticed an increase in 4 iq points, although it is uncertain whether this was placebo or just an issue with the test, which was trusted. Month 3 ended with no results; however, I kept recording my findings and asking questions on the forum. It was month four, the final month in this experiment, I kept searching for any signs of results. I noticed slight improvements in viusal-spatial ability and long term memory recall, but again due to the slight changes, it is hard to tell if they were actually from the fields or not, Marauder noticed a bit faster processing in a class assignment, where he finished the task a couple minutes faster than the rest of the class It was today, March 10th when I got tested for ADD, which had a battery of cognitive tests, this was taken in appropriate measures with a psychologist. My results showed although I had no ADD, I did have attention problems which of course lowered my score on the intelligence test, I scored the same as I started which was 123 iq points. Although the findings of this experiment were not really exciting, I hope this does share some insight on how our journey went. Just because the experiment ended with no results in 4 months, does NOT mean we will stop listening to the fields, it was just to see if there was any conclusive results within a time span of 4 months, everything aside, it has been great participating in this experiment, thanks for all the advice everyone gave, if I do notice anything in the next few months of my listening period, I will ofc share it here.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

If you have issues with focus, you can add ADD field if you haven’t yet, it’s not only for ppl who have add/ADHD.

Also look at it this way - you notice slight improvement here and there in a couple of months.
If you keep listening consistently, even for years, slight improvements add up and by the time you start, or even finish uni you will be at a whole other level.
I don’t know how you listen, of course it is better to meditate but if some days you don’t have time, you can just put it on on the lowest volume next to you as you’re working on your assignments
 it will still work

8 Likes

Yeah, I am going to add ADD field as well, yeah I get that slight improvements are good, I don’t know how accurate these statements are, but people have seen massive results within even a week of listening, of course it is different for everyone, and it also matters on baseline level of intelligence as well. I will take slight improvements as a good thing, I hope I do see something better in the next few months though.

Hey man. Sometimes there are changes that happen outside of your awareness, so keep that in mind as well. You might find yourself thinking about something differently, or just having new insights about a concept you hadn’t considered before. Sometimes the effects are really subtle and you don’t realize anything has changed until weeks or months later. This isn’t stuff that’ll necessarily show up on a standard IQ test. Just keep that in mind, too. :smirk:

3 Likes

Not necessary, I read that you had brain growth work.

ADD = prefrontal cortex
Brain growth work= whole frontal lobe + corpus callosum

PS: when your experiment is over and you actually want to get some results change your stack

This amount to
Superhuman genius for 4 min
brain growth work for 30 min
The rest is filling emptiness.

How much results do you expect ?
Are you mindful with constant levels of energy and constant moods ?

What happens when you make gains too slowly is that you get used to it. There is no emotion called « being smart ». The brain/mind only notice differences. Put your hand in water long enough and you won’t feel your hand or the water. People gets used to things even when they don’t notice or feel.

That’s why you tested but even then, between what is not tested and the really slow gains you’re gonna get from doing the minimum.

It can also happen (more than you think) that you achieve the same with less effort.
Believe me it’s a common trap.
You can keep getting smarter and scoring the same and feeling the same just more relaxed.

Who told you to use this stack ? Who recommended that ?
Everytime it’s a new little change and still not half as good as what others recommended.

Going to the gym everyday to push the machine until you break one drop of sweat is not gonna make you jacked even if you do it everyday for 10 years.
Now, you have some constraint in your personal life, (ie: time or other people) but especially then, you should concentrate more on the basic than on accessorie chemicals.

You know some scientist didn’t get results with TDCS devices ?
They put the electrode wherever and they barely use it once. To me sounds like they want to discredit TDCS devices.
I don’t believe you are trying to discredit the brain fields, but if you used it right and got yourself a brain pump. You’d get tangible results within a couple of days.

Plus, at other times you insisted on using older field that are at least 10 times less effective.
So much wrong with that brain stack
 it’s hard to comment on it without saying « scratch it and take someone else’s »

15 Likes

Also, some people told you to listen less even though you barely listened. I didn’t comment on that, but seriously ?
If you can’t hear your tv do you lower the volume ?
If your car doesn’t start do you remove some gas form the tank ?
If you’re still hungry do you eat less ?
Less is not more
 it’s less lol. It is

If you can’t feel jack, use more. Blast superhuman genius for 10h one time and tell me you didn’t feel anything
 I’m sure you won’t do it twice.

How do you know you haven’t been listening enough, you can’t feel jack and you don’t see results.
How do you know you’d been listening too much, your brain is gonna hurt and your gonna have too much focus, but you’ll feel it.

13 Likes

For the results I expected, it was a reasonable gain in intelligence, to where I could remember better, have better reasoning skills and spatial ability, basically I wanted a moderate increase in these areas, not an unrealistic increase which is impossible in that timeframe, I just wanted to be able to notice some decent improvement. Btw when blasting the brain fields, is fine if I only do it on the weekends?

Yeah, I stopped using cognitive enhancement, as brain growth work was a substitute for it.

@Dr_Manhattan @Troglodyte369
Sorry for pushing through, but I believe you can take this experiment to the next level.

For instance, when I started, I kept it simple. I had a round of stimulation, such as yourself. For the first fields

It didn’t take long to figure that I needed more, not less.

I’d go as :

• enpp
  • nerve growth
  • Superhuman
  • Add ahd
  • cognitive enhancement
  • creativity
  • Brain work

After a while, the list was long and boring. So I started to improve it :

Round 1

• Mstates
    -Isirb
    -Superhuman
  • Well of Creativity
    -Brain work

Round 2
-Superhuman (30min
-Brainwork (30min)
-alpha wave

And so on
 You see the difference from 1 to 2? And I kept bettering it in time.

I even had a genius idea to loop the Superhuman and such. Just to notice when I reached overstimulation.

I’m a brain enthusiast, and I love results. The brain fields provide tangible results. Such as very high focus, short powerful naps, spatial and visual ability (I could visualize in depth)
etc

To run an actual experiment you should have more testing other than the fields and the results. That’s just lazy cause-effect.
You should set some parameters and triggers to understand what’s happening. Because if your one and only test is the actual result from the IQ test, that could change simply because you’re calmer, or happier, or sad, or
 What if you do the test on a off day?

Anyway,
Now things are even better, you have for example the Alchemical MStates Audio (this should be quite interesting - one day I will get it too ), Conceptual Realizations 

Just push it really. Work. You’ve practiced, but I believe it is time to put in the work.

And most importantly, albeit I don’t use at the moment a brain stack, the results have stuck with me, oddly enough.

I’m sure Phillip can vouch for this : the brain stack can be quite addicting. If you do it right, you go from reading a book to master a subject pretty quickly. You sort of develop an addiction to things
 Really.

11 Likes