Intelligence improvement experiment

Oh btw I forgot to ask, how long have you listened for, to your brain stack? Sorry if I am bothering you, just curious.

This one for example shows more cognitive ability increase in the chess group in an experiment.
Funny enough they say that not iq but resistance to monotony was the better predictor of success in chess (on that level of course, so they were kids playing each other a short time after they learnt how to play). This is exactly my thing, Iā€™m very good at that, concentrating for a long time, figuring things outā€¦ so I want to improve the ā€œoppositeā€ quick creative type of thinking.

The thing is what youā€™re a asking is very difficult to measure scientifically, especially in adults.
Most scientific articles I found now measure the other way around: direction of iq -> chess.

Anyway, itā€™s up to you really.

Iā€™ve listened for a couple of months, I think I started a bit before you, but not much.

1 Like

is the thing u listed your entire brain stack? Pretty good stack.

No :slight_smile:

Plasma
ISIRB 2x
Superhuman genius
BDNF
Enpp6
Tdcs & NGF 3x
Enhanced brain hemisphere connectivity 2x
Synesthesia
Creativity 2x (Iā€™ve taken this out recently, will replace w well of creativity)
Animal telepathy 2x
Conceptual realizations 2x
Nerve growth 1x (I play sometimes for an hour in addition but itā€™s to support other fields I use that are demanding of the nervous system)
Brain regen 2x

I use it in the morning while working, so actively using my brain. If I can, I meditate to plasma then start work and the rest of the stack.

My post-tag stack will be
Plasma
Isirb 2x
Synesthesia 4x
Well of creativity 2x
Animal telepathy 2x
Conceptual realizations 2x
Nerve growth 1x
Brain regen 2x

1 Like

(Iq increase from Subtle energy sciences) (cognitive enhancement from Aether frequencies) (Brain healing from Programmed Intention)
Concordia booster
Energy sensitivity and body primer (switch to each every day, one day body primer the next energy sens, both 1x)
Subconscious limits removal
Subconscious beliefs (spirituality zone)
When nothing else works (spirituality zone)
Also I use Maitreyaā€™s subconscious reprogrammer
Superhuman Genius (1x)
Hyperbaric compressor (1x)
Cognitive enhancement (2x)
Enpp6 (2x)
Brain growth work (2x)
Acetylcholine (1x)
Programmed Intention brain healing and enhancement (1x)
Maitreya Super intelligence/creativity field (2x)
Trahezar binaural beats (1x)

1 Like

Yeah yours is shorter/more efficient in terms of SM fields because of the cognitive enhancement and brain grow.
I have the SLR tag, so I use that in general.
I donā€™t use fields from other creators.

ah okay, I do use from others, just variety.

u have any subconscious limits?

Yeah Iā€™m pretty sure everybody does!

I mean like a lot, like myself.

Check out i3mindware.com (blog, articles etc and the software) then do them while listening to your brain stack.

1 Like

ye ik them, I am 15 so I donā€™t have much money, but when I can afford I will.

they said something about increasing iq by 10-20 points right?

Yeah so far thereā€™s no other proven way to actively train your fluid or crystallised intelligence apart from education and this. I believe intelligence stacks augment the process and itā€™s better to be active while listening to them.

5 Likes

Yeah, I am trying to get to genius level, I think the fields alone can do that after a while, but this brain training would def speed up the process.

1 Like

Hey everyone I have been listening to fields now for just over 3 months, as a part of my monthly update, nothing yet. I am still going strong until March 10th when I get tested for ADHD (including attention and cognitive measures). That day will be the end of the experiment. I am still going strong because of a lot of people on this forum inspiring me.

5 Likes

did your friend notice any results?

No

somone said that once they listen to the point of no return stack they start seeing results give that a try for 1 week

1 Like

We used subconscious limits for 2 months, nothing changed. Will try again.