Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3)

41 Likes

If anyone is lost:

https://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P98179

Function

Cold-inducible mRNA binding protein that enhances global protein synthesis at both physiological and mild hypothermic temperatures. Reduces the relative abundance of microRNAs, when overexpressed. Enhances phosphorylation of translation initiation factors and active polysome formation (By similarity).

14 Likes

Ay,
but it also initiates repair,
as observed, the neurons on hibernating animals like bears etc, experience a neural pruning of up to 20 percent even sometimes.
In investigating the process and their apparent easy re-growth of neural pathways and functions previously pruned, (when they re-wake)
it seems the ā€˜cold inducedā€™ protein, creates the restoration,
Amazingly we also carry the gene and can produce the protein with the same functions.
So an induced production should do as this does, initiating a deeper repair process.
This targets the brain, spinal cord and general nervous system.
along with ISIRB which is a new compound being developed.

75 Likes

Does this ā€œcold inducedā€ protein have anything to do with the reason contrast showers (cold-hot-cold) work to reinvigorate an exhausted nervous system?

5 Likes

Album is already available to purchase

Exotic Matters - iTunes

4 Likes

It may, but that may be too short of an exposure.
I think a longer deeper exposure to cold induces it.
In studies done, it was measured in swimmers swimming in freezing waters.
The control group who did not swim, had no production.
Both were in a measure of cold.

25 Likes

I imagine this is what Wim Hof achieves when he takes ice baths for hours? Pretty awesome stuff!

8 Likes

Oh perhaps you in a small measure when you run up mountains without sleeping tripping on stenbolic

17 Likes

Is this kinda like cold shock protein?

6 Likes

It is exactly so

23 Likes

Aye! I asked for this a few days a go :sweat_smile: but with cryotherapy @GoddessAndGodOfAll

5 Likes

Alright boys and girls:

8 Likes

15 Likes

You seem excited, perhaps you may be more so, if you also looked up the equally important other half of the name.
ISIRB

22 Likes

The woman In the second video convinced me of using the suana daily for itā€™s heat shock protein and also spoke on the importance of cold shock protien. Definitely excited :upside_down_face:.

3 Likes

Integrated Stress Response Inhibitor (ISRI)

Woahhhhh from the abstract I picked up that this allows for stress to be ā€œtamedā€? Just like heat shock proteins train your body to react better to extreme hot temperatures?

20 Likes

Thank you for the explanation, and of course for all the lovely fields.

6 Likes

Wow indeed

SRIB (integrated stress response inhibitor ) is an experimental drug which reverses the effects of eIF2Ī± phosphorylation with an IC50 of 5 nM. It was discovered by the Walter lab at UCSF through a semi-automated screening of a large library of small molecules.[1] It has also been shown to inhibit eIF2Ī± phosphorylation-induced stress granule (SG) formation.[2] Since eIF2Ī± phosphorylation is known to be involved in memory formation, ISRIB was tested to see whether it would be active in vivo , and was found to readily cross the blood-brain barrier, with a half-life of 8 hours. Subsequent testing in 2013 found ISRIB to produce significant nootropic effects in mice, as measured by enhancement of spatial and fear-associated learning in standard water maze and conditioned environment tests. Testing in 2017 indicated the experimental drug improved the ability of brain-injured mice to learn and form memories on memory tests, thus appearing to reverse impairments from traumatic brain injury.[3][4] ISRIB treatment also corrects spatial memory deficits and improves working memory in aged mice.

22 Likes
11 Likes

Yup, on Amazon too! I continued Amazon Music Unlimited subscription only because of Dreamā€™s albums! All of Dreamā€™s albums are on Amazon Unlimited ā€¦

https://music.amazon.com/browse/albums/artist/B08917SHWD/popular-albums

https://music.amazon.com/artists/B083KQ2MP6/energetic-alchemy

5 Likes