Going insane

Iā€™m in my room, Iā€™m okay Iā€™m just scared the feeling is gonna come back, I feel paranoid

2 Likes

Point of No return would be good actually so I take back my earlier post of ā€œdonā€™t get any rnā€. And also emotional mastering in conjunction to it as that field is not just underrated but more importantly, life saving for situations like these.

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay. Iā€™m here with you right now. You are safe, secure and loved. Just continue breathing slowly. Take in a deep breath, hold it for 5 seconds and release (all done via nose please). If you know anulom vilom (alternate nose breathing) it will help tremendously.

Keep listening to Ego Dissolution. The field will help reduce the ā€œbeing corneredā€ feeling.

4 Likes

Aura Deep Cleaner, followed by Aura Repair [if you have it] will help clear these thoughts and feelings

1 Like

This is most important, too
This by Sapien

1 Like

Listen to Ego Dissolution, and look at the center of this if you can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I feel like Iā€™m returning back to normal Iā€™m only 16, and Iā€™ve never felt this way in my life ive been depressed before, but this was nothing like that. It felt like my own mind and body had turned against me like I wasnā€™t in control anymore and the only way to escape was to die. Iā€™m listening to PONR rn, Iā€™m similing again, this was the worst day of my life, you saved me. thank youā¤ļø

6 Likes

You will be alright :smiley: Your system is returning to normal ā€¦

When I donā€™t know what to do, I always listen to Angelic Intercession.

21 Likes

Nonsense, you saved yourself. You took reign of it, and did an amazing job of showing it whoā€™s really in control; you should really be proud of yourself, because I sure know I am!

Please take it easy,
Tryā€¦.not to experiment with other creators for a while (and if you must, please go check out that thread regarding it, first).

This entire experience might have you shaken up, and thatā€™s okay. Allow it. I mean, If I were you Iā€™d be scared- and Iā€™m 24 lol. Tomorrow is Friday, maybe after school you can get some icecream and watch a movie :yum:
Until then
Rest and take care :)

8 Likes

Nice to see people didnā€™t forgot the Schuman field.

Clearly underrated and a very important field.

8 Likes

:100: :hearts:

5 Likes

Yea Iā€™m definitely only gonna listen to sapien, I never want go through this again

6 Likes

Aye man
One love
:white_heart:

Btw which creator was that?
You can also pm if it shouldnā€™t be written here

1 Like

tc of yourself @Kenn . Hope everything goes well with you. Sending some blessings

1 Like

I hope you are feeling much better now @Kenn, it sounded like a very hard experience to go through. It seems like a very severe case of an overwhelmed nervous system, it is no joke what it feels like to go through that so Iā€™m glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

The ISIRB & RBM3 Field saved me a few times when it happened to me at the beginning of my fields journey when I overdid it and looped fields far too much. It would be worth trying out if it happens again to you but hopefully it wonā€™t :pray:t3: I looped it for an hour and felt nice and calm after mentally and physically. I hope you are keeping well now man :crossed_fingers:t2:

Big props to you also @Violet for keeping him company and reassured that all will be well during it, it was lovely to see/read :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your consciousness has the choice whether or not to be receptive to an energy, the suicidal thoughts might not even be connected to the morphic field you listened to. Thoughts are magnetized to you based on what frequency youā€™re vibrating, if your pain is fragmented and unresolved in your energy system it can magnetize what you perceive to be unwanted thoughtsā€¦

1 Like

Hi, please can you tell me what ISIRB & RBM3 stand for? Thank you!

1 Like

The search engine tells me that it stands for the New Release: Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3) field. :+1:

2 Likes

A-ha. Didnā€™t even consider doing thatā€¦ :roll_eyes: Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Sure thing! Glad to help out!

2 Likes