Need Lab Rats...err... Testors for Brain-Related/Psychic Abilities

My intuition is giving me very strong hits on using ISIRB and RBM3(Longevity) for rapidly developing psychic neural connections and/or brain development connections.

What I need:

People who have already been using some type of “Brain stack”
and/or
people that have already been using Psychic Functioning fields.

Simple testing procedure:

Add New Release: Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3) before the rest of your brain/psychic stack - 2x.

Note: I’m looking for testors, not people who want results “overnight.”
As I have no idea if my theory is correct at this point.

Obviously I can’t stop anyone from starting this fresh (ie. no previous use of a brain stack or psychic functioning fields)
but again, I’m looking for results from those who already have a “baseline” of what they can expect from their previous usage.

Thank you to anyone who participates and gives their impression, good or bad.

39 Likes

Cool.
So just add ISIRB field to the beginning of that stack and “be aware”.
Thank you!

9 Likes

Okay, I’ll report back to you after a week. Is it a good time span?

4 Likes

Perfect :) keep track of day to day mentally tho if notice anything unusual.

5 Likes

I have been using a brain stack, but only for the past 3-4 weeks, so I think that’s too short. I don’t have IPF, I ordered 5 tags recently (3 of which I have, but e.g. ascension is on the way and I guess that will take some getting used to as well), so I figured I’ll wait a bit before getting the tag. maybe by that time it will be V2, hehe.
I’ll add it thought, thanks for the tip :D

How will you be able to tell the effect of adding this field if the person also uses a bunch of other things like vibes, the new fields etc? E.g. My biggest psychic experiences were after kundalini yoga lessons (though they weren’t sustained).

5 Likes

I trust your intuition on what you notice and where it’s coming from…
lol this isn’t a double-blind scientific study…

That’s plenty long enough…

4 Likes

🤷🤷🤷 :sweat_smile:

Then I volunteer for tribute.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting I’m in :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

My current stack is:
1x Brain Enhancement by PI
2x Brain Growth Work
1x Superhuman Genius
2x Cognitive Enhancement
1x Brain Evolution System

Im also listening to Body Primer and Energy Sensitivity. One day body primer next day energy sensitivity…

I will add also ISIRB and RBM3 to the stack
Lets see what will happen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will participate gladly. I am also using the same as Marauder

My current stack is:
1x Brain Enhancement by PI
2x Brain Growth Work
1x Superhuman Genius
2x Cognitive Enhancement
1x Brain Evolution System
1x Maitreya subconscious reprogrammer

Im also listening to Body Primer and Energy Sensitivity. One day body primer next day energy sensitivity…

3 Likes

i am in! my stack is brain work, super genius, speed learning, iq eq, math, creativity, bdnf, cognitive ench everything 3x times

2 Likes

I’ve been using a brain stack with Dream’s fields for more than 6 months. I’m also very sensitive to any changes in my brain, so I feel obliged to participate.

10 Likes

I will volunteer. Not a “brain stack” but a “psychic stack”

My stack(I have IPF tag coming, I play this once a day and once night without superhuman):
Conceptual realisations
Psychic stimulation
Imaginerium Divine (I will probably delete this from stack very little noticeable results and so long)
Animal empathytelepathy
Superhuman Genius (to end it all build the nerves).

I will add ISIRB and RMB3 2x before each round. Will report changes. I’m very sensitive to psychic and physiological changes so I will notice.

Current state:
Very close to reading psychically/conceptually individual suit and number of a card from a deck face down. Can affect odds of dices etc. Immediately know when girls/someone is thinking about me/checking me out, even if not looking. But need 10x power really to become REALLY useful, but no worries just getting started.

Thanks @_OM for heads up.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks! and welcome to the forum

3 Likes

I have a daily playlist with:
Brain growth work
conceptual realizations
brain regeneration

I’ll add ISIRB and RBM3 in the beginning of that list.

8 Likes

I’m in…adding ISIRB and RBM3 to my brain stack…taking back to back certifications exams in 3D world…also have IPF tag, and need to update my "psychic stack”. Been running Maitreya subconscious reprogrammer with interesting results.

6 Likes

I will participate and add to my stack

My current stacks are

Brain
2x Superhuman Genius
3x Permanent Brain Enhancement
2x Brain Growth Work
3x Enpp6 Enzyme
3x Brain Regeneration

Psychic
2x Psychic stimulation and IPF tag
2x Animal empathy telepathy
1x Conceptual realisations

7 Likes

I use randomly what I feel like, but have avoided that one. I’ll throw it into the mix and see what happens.

3 Likes

I’m in. 6days/week I do a short (compared to the stack I used to listen to) brain stack that includes Longevity, but usually begin with Brain Message, then BrainGrowWork then Longevity and ends with Brain Regen. Sometimes I throw in another brain field vid from S.M. So I will change that and begin with Longevity. I wear 24/7 the original Brain Enhancement field put on a crystal. I don’t listen to any “psychic” fields because I’m already psychic “enough”.

6 Likes