Problem with nervous system whenever I listen to field

The more audios you listen to, the slower the results will be.

It is better to listen to less audios if you don’t have a very developed energy system

More Info can be found in the FAQ page of enlightenedstates website

2 Likes

So what would you say the limit is per day for the average person?

2 Likes

I am not sure because it is all very subjective, but just try to limit the amount of audios best you can

1 Like

I don’t think there’s energy sensitivity I think it costs nerves to use the fields.

It can also drain people around you if you wear many fields more than 1 at the same time.

I posted about it months ago I stopped using it now it irritates people around me.

Maybe it’s because of my under developed energy system

3 Likes

Based on this old topic:

And…

…sounds like OP already had an overburdened energy system to begin with, very much apart from the fields, then very much overused the fields beyond what her already overburdened energy system could handle!

10 Likes

Yes but I will stick to reiki and subliminals from now on. That doesn’t overwhelm me as much.

It was a nice experience though and I learned from it. I just try to tell people from now on to watch people around them reacting to the field.

You can burn your chakras with too much energy in your nervous system. Then your aura starts feeding off of others.

I could feel it because I can sense when people are uncomfortable around me.

Thankfully the draining stopped since I started doing reiki. Which is a huge improvement.

After the break I will start with subs again and report back if it works for me and then leave the forum

cheers I never hated on sapiens med

3 Likes

Would could it be if you’re not sensitive or feel the the fields anymore… is it still working?

1 Like

It works the same if you feel it or not, doesn’t matter

4 Likes

I just find it a bit strange because I used the be sensitive to energies in the fields but all of sudden when I woke up yesterday morning and today, I’m not sensitive anymore.

When I used to play the Plasma Light field on SM, I used to get a high metabolic and heart rate but I don’t now. Is there anything wrong do you think?

1 Like

what do you mean high metabolic ?

2 Likes

I’m having similar issues with some fields. Pain in many parts of the body, slight dizziness, racing heart beat. Sometimes it takes only 5 seconds of listening to a specific field (say, Eye Regeneration, Androstenol, Brain Regeneration, Stem Cells, new facial fields and more) to trigger this condition, which then lasts for a full day or longer. This is actually scary. I’ve mentioned it to SammyG during the Energy Sensitivity course. He said, this isn’t typical, and reading the forum I see it isn’t indeed.

Interestingly, older Sapien’s fields are safe for me, expect the Androstenol one. Then, some time last year almost every new release was this allergic. I was (and am) even afraid to test some of them, because the pain was very unpleasant. Now the new fields are again feel safe to me! It probably began from December '20. I can listen to them without being triggered. The ones I mentioned, though, are still allergic and damage my nerves.

I’m going to try Plasma Light and Cosmo for the sake of rebuilding nerves. Plasma is very intense, I can only listen to 3-4 mins without feeling very exhausted. I hope Sapiens will one day remake an Eye Regen program with the tools he has now that are safe to me and probably other people with similar issues.

3 Likes

See ISIRB
Nerve Damage
New Release: Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex

14 Likes

I have the same problem for weeks now. I quit listining to the fields, then after a while i begin listining. What can i do to heal my nervous system/energy body?

@_OM In what order do i need to listen? Do i need to continue listining even tough i have those symptoms of high bloodpressure, anxiety etc?

2 Likes

breathe from the belly

1 Like

and dont listen too much

nerve damage field should be good

2 Likes

also blood pressure reducer

1 Like

I had the same problem, couldn’t listen to any field beyond 2-3 minutes. took a break from all fields (1 month) and then I started using the Energy Expansion from the Dreamweaver card system + aura/Energy body cleansing.

Still not fully recovered but things are continuing to improve and I can already listen to around 3/4 audios and not get overwhelmed. You need to let your system rest and rebuild it slowly, the Energy Expansion card can help with that.

5 Likes

Thank you very much! im gonne follow up your advise. I didnt knew about the energy expension card so that will be, next to the energy body cleansing my first move!

Just use nerve damage help on loop, and use only that

1 Like

This may or may not help you. Like the original poster, I had long Covid and then a few months after that I found Sapien, but I’m sure my energy system took a beating with Covid. I was pretty sick all spring. I too was using too many fields, but not nearly as many as she was. Maybe 8 per day and some of those weren’t physical. However, after a few months I got this really bad nerve sensitivity in my feet which was made worse by anything with “frequency,” though that is a poor way to describe this. I can tell you exactly which Sapien video put me over the “edge.” It was the nerve healing one. I also have vagus nerve damage which goes back years (and this may have also contributed to this issue). So, I stopped Sapien videos but started Hindu mantras and ignored the sensations in my feet. I thought the mantras would make it better. Wrong. Then I had to stop everything. I mean, mantras, subliminals, reiki, binaural beats, even music on tv shows would all bother the nerves in my feet (and sometimes other places if it got really bad). It lasted about 1.5 yrs. (I was also having a horrific, once-in-a-lifetime, outer planet astrological transit which affected “feet” and “health” so it was going to express itself one way or another.) Anyway, during that time I only felt fine if I avoided all of these things, and if I watched a couple of Netflix shows with music in the background, I’d feel it in my feet for a couple of days, and this lingered for a good while even after the astrological transit was over. Meditation also caused flare ups. However, a few months ago I discovered the Seth books, and read them all. One of them (I’m sorry, I can’t remember which) had a meditation activity that I intuitively felt I should try. Basically, once you are in a meditative state, you imagine a universe of self-aware stars and planets. Then imagine them all collapsing into a void. Out of the void, see an explosion of light. According to Seth, this is the “oversoul.” Then see a chord or connection with this “cosmic body.” Then have light/energy from that chord travel to you and explode within you. See a ball of energy/light engulf the room. From that light/energy, direct it anywhere you want it to go (or to some event even). For me, I put it around my feet and then my entire energetic body. It worked beautifully. After a few days I could listen to music, mantras, binaural beats, reiki, morphic energy, etc. Now, I do this everyday. Ideally twice a day. On days that I get busy and don’t meditate, the foot issue can flare up a bit if I’ve been doing some of the activities listed above. Anyway, I’m so glad that I came back to Sapien’s videos because they really are golden, and I hope that this will assist anyone who may have a similar issue.

6 Likes