Dyslexia problem

:wave:, apparently I have dyslexia, any fields to cure it?

2 Likes

Dyslexia is a unique learning disability that is not connected to intelligence. It is a very common condition that is still a bit of a mystery to most. As more is understood about dyslexia, it is easier to understand the causes and symptoms of this condition. Dyslexia is categorized as hereditary and it is found that parents with dyslexia have about a 40% chance of having a child with the same condition.

The reading disability is very specific and it is due to a defect within the brain that inhibits its ability to process symbols accurately.

try these.

7 Likes

Will try, thank you very much! :blush:

1 Like

Brain regeneration or plasma brain of youth (in smart stem cells)

2 Likes

@marauder

How long does it takes to read or spell a word?

1 Like

For spelling a word it doesn’t take that much time, but for reading… whole another story. I have to re-read something 5-6 times until I get it

4 Likes

But the reading itself works without any problems you just have problem to comprehend it, right?

Sometimes it goes without problems, sometimes I have little problems.

Ok try to add enhanced brain hemisphere connectivity, energy blockage remover, ojas and mana circuits.

If money isn’t a problem i highly recommend vibration of creation. It covers a lot of things
(it might take a while with that one but it works on a broad spectrum)

5 Likes

Alrighty, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe brain audios to help u understand concepts more. CR will help. But as far as brain audios the only one I can think of is maybe brain growth. But @Dr_Manhattan can correct me on that one.

1 Like

The Permanent Brain Enhancement Beacuse it has the Broca area and Wernicke’s area included within the audio. That is the area in the brain people with the dyslexia have a problem with same area that is for understand langauge.

And you can loop it talk about luck.

3 Likes