Synesthesia Audio

Synesthesia released!
The team has been producing some amazing content lately.
Interested to hear people’s results with this one!
Awesome music and visuals.

I’m feeling some strange sensations in my head after 3 listens, some pressure.

12 Likes

I am super excited for this! I have aphantasia (Not being able to visualize). I emailed Sam a little over a year ago asking about a field that could fix this and at that time he said they didn’t know how. Thank you Dream for creating this field!!

15 Likes

Can’t wait to see music as color now :star_struck:

4 Likes

Agreed. I have listened 3-4 times so far. No sensations so far but love the music. I wonder if it was related to the composers I have mentioned lately because it sounds a lot like some music by David Wise. It is an audio morphic field that I can listen to without getting tired of the music. This one is very interesting for me. Great creation! Thank you!

I notice that we are heard in our discussions, just as I just read some of a topic about the Etheric Cord Cutter, and a field about willpower released later. Thank you for considering our ideas and creating fields accordingly. Love your dedications, your quality and quantity of services :slight_smile:.

Putting a timer in your video is a great idea as well. We can look at its progression while browsing other pages on YouTube on supported browsers and enabled required features. Great attention to details. My hat is off to you.

5 Likes

The thumbnail on the video kinda reminds me of Quadible integrity’s old thumbnails.

2 Likes

as i already see music as words, concept and feelings, i think this audio will amplify it

4 Likes

They really have! The music is great. Was just thinking this past couple of days about how it’d be great to have a field from Dream that would help people with aphantasia.

7 Likes

Now guys, let’s obsess over hyperphantasia so this may be the next field :smiley:

7 Likes

With Hyperphantasia, I may end up enjoying closing my eyes and living through my fantasy rather than my actual life lol But seriously, hyperphantasia, would not only help enjoy life more, but also skyrocket manifestation power since we can visualize what we want.

10 Likes

As a Neville student, artist, etc. I second this request.

3 Likes

I don’t know where Telepathy and other psychic brain connections are located, but if they are affected by the synesthesia that would be something…
That on top of all the other mental fields, it’s going to be really hard to relate with the “muggles”

12 Likes

I was just thinking along the same lines! :slight_smile:

It certainly seems to be making those abilities easier for me so far. As a synesthete I experience the ability to work with more precision and complexity with sensory input which is cross-wired, which seems to translate to differences in some of the various different psychic brain connections. So far the Synesthesia field is amplifying what I would usually experience and expanding the cross-wiring to more senses, making for a much more vivid experience of perceptions.

I hypothesise that the ability to process more input as a result of cross-wiring would allow us to process psychic input more finely also, especially given that many psychic inputs are processed as sensory data of one sort or another.

What have you noticed so far?

Has anyone else noticed any changes in energy sensitivity or psychic abilities as a result of synesthesia?

9 Likes

I liked reading your reply. You’r a synesthete too, damn… anything you can’t do ? :smile:
For now, I just feel more intensity from my senses and maybe tiny changes in colors from time to time (I have been abusing it with superhuman genius)

Yeah, it makes sense

7 Likes

Does this audio gurantee permanent results like the permanent brain enhancement audio for intelligence?

4 Likes

Good question, I am not really sure to be honest. To be a synesthese, you would have to have your brain wired differently so that you can have sensory input from another sense, so I guess maybe so?
You will need to ask dream if the audio is permanent or not.

1 Like

I was reading up on synesthesia to get a better idea of what to expect. I came across a video which the creators tried to simulate what a synthesthete sees, but I was wondering; are the colours as bright and blinding as in the video, or did they over-exaggerate it? It would be hard to drive while listening to music if it is this bright lol

The video is in 360 degrees so you can move the view using the arrows on the top left or dragging your mouse around.

8 Likes

This field is pretty underrated I think
Does anyone use it and what are results so far

4 Likes

I was so excited for this field, then forgot about it soon after :sob:

2 Likes

I listen to this field from time to time. What I notice is that some Sapien’s fields have smells. I am wondering if this is due to my listening to the Synesthesia field. The Shiny and Revitalized Hair smells like bubble gum or sweet fruit to me.

5 Likes

Haha yes. I had to come and ask in the audios thread because i thought i was going crazy lol

2 Likes