Synesthesia Audio

Ahaha. I questioned my sanity as well :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha trust me. I dont want my brain further nuts. Confusing concepts etc :rofl:

And apparently confusing posts too.

That comment was for another thing for instance…

Ohhh hahaha now i know what happened @mademoiselle i was just talking to Atreides about this audio on a different thread and u came and commented on this right away.

Ok im not so crazy after all

3 Likes

some do
a few of the newer ones do.

:slight_smile:

definitely shiny has (but more designed to leave a nice smell on your hair over time)

18 Likes

I’ve been wondering if this is the audio that is making me “see” the fields playing around my body. It’s like watching a visualiser playing music… it’s only faint and I have to really concentrate and focus, but it’s there. Different fields have different colours and different patterns like fractals.

Either it’s this field or someone’s been slipping LSD into my food. :thinking:

9 Likes

This one has an interesting effect on me. If I listen before sleeping (or at any time if I’m going to lie down on bed), I can hear music easily. It isn’t like imagined music and it isn’t a full hallucination (as making me wonder where the sound comes from. The sound is in my ears).

It could get scary, but it just happens to be the kind of experience that feels comfortable, but stretches your perception a little. This means I was scared at first, and I could turn it on and off at will and eventually settled on a comfortable level or stage of the experience.

I feel like the music is the noise in the room being transformed, not a coupling of the senses. I always have white noise when sleeping.

It is animated music (funk, if I had to define it) when I lie on my left side, and gregorian chants and similar when I lie on the right. This sounds weird and difficult to imagine properly, but it is a very clear thing for me. It is real music right in my brain :slightly_smiling_face:

On another note, some energetic phenomena is explained (either knowingly by practitioners, or “explained away” by skeptics) as being synesthesia, e.g: mantras/vibrations turning into inner light. Does anyone know if synesthesia would help with meditation (specifically getting to the states that enable synesthetic-like experiences for neurotypical people), or hinder it?

4 Likes

I’ve been using this audio on and off for some months, and I noticed when I was playing a game today that I could quite literally feel the atmosphere or certain aspects of the game, as if it was real. For example there was a transition in the game where they went from inside of a cave and into a beach and I could feel the breeze of the wind and the sun beaming down and just the general change in atmosphere as if I was there… or I could just be tripping idk

14 Likes

I didn’t realize it may have been this audio but I’ve had a similar immersive experience. Sometimes when I watch a video I feel like I’m inside of it and react to certain parts like I was there.

8 Likes

Giving this a shot again.

Don’t be intimidated by your potentials.

3 Likes

Any Results yet bro? I’m trying it out again also along with Hyperphantasia from the store

2 Likes

This field sounds like Super FUN!

1 Like

do you think this would help develop conceptual thinking?
Also Thank you Dream for such a beautiful field.

Is it anyone that used this over a longer period of time who want to share some conclusions with this magnificent field?

1 Like

This seems to make perceptions/skills that are at the threshold of consciousness more available.

I mean, immediately, not with long term use.

May be a good way to determine if we’re making progress at certain things.

Only an idea for now.

4 Likes