The Blueprint of Life

blueprint of life

The Blueprint of Life

Created by Sapien Medicine

This violin track, was originally going on a game, but I decided to use it here.
The intention behind this audio is to create the right mental and physical mindsets to facilitate change while you use it.

Let the violins carry you on a journey of change as a a very concentrated light of change that sinks down to an even genetic level to implement a higher form of harmony.

Imagine the pure concept of the flower of life in a negentropic manner changing the inner you, the core of your genes influenced by harmony and negentropic order.

Of course if you extend this thought process outwards you will see a host of potential effects not quite unlike a massive awakening into becoming a entirely new you.

But of course on occasion to create this new you, the old you must be purged or changed. It becomes harder to reach new states of being with accumulated junk. Sometimes a heavy detoxification of old habits etc can occur.

169 Likes
Questioning about the blueprint of life
Fields after vaccination
Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack)
How did you discover Sapienmed?
The Requests and Fields
What does the blueprint of life actually gives to the listeners?
Best audio to buy
Stack for overall mind/body/spirit regeneration
Plasma Protocol
Physical condition can't find the cause
Health relapse
Subconscious Clearing
Neurofibromatosis NF2
Can someone make energy transformers for me. ill pay money for them
Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred
Mythic (Mythical Combo)
Does the subconscious limits remover removes every limiting belief?
Contact sapien
Need Help Pleaseā¤
Dyslexia problem
Need help to change - Anger - Suicidal ideation
The Lions Mane (Private Group)
The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past
Point of No Return
Project Kundalini Vibration
Fields for somebody with Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm?
Please help. How to undo/reverse/negate physical changes from YT video (concerning penis)?
Effective Altruism & Capital Governance outputs
Blood Purifier +
Premenstrual sickness
Share your results!
Please help a human out
Kill attraction
Darkness, burnt out
The Manly Man by Manhattan
Help for borderline personality disorder
Ā”Mass Meditation For A Better World! :dizzy:
Best audio for depatterning stubborn negative imprints?
My Spiritual & Emotional Journey
Transmutation and MicroCosmic
How to Create Great Stacks
The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together!
What SM tool to use when someone hurts your feelings lol
Field for Adhesions
Loss of bone in upper jaw
Reversing sexual preference
Release the bindings of dark coven
Vision of Clarity
Did Sapien Medicine made all audio fields we are using?
Vaccination MegaThread
Alchemical Holy Light
The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past
Fields to clear away, reset, start over
Up-to-date Optimal Anti-aging Stack
Seeking first NFT/ AUDIO to purchase
Blueprint of life vs plasma flaunt
Hormons balance
Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork

Testimonials:

FAQs

Q: I donā€™t understand what this field does exactly. Can you clarify more?

A: Sure. First I believe itā€™s important to understand the Flower of Life field
and the concepts of negentropy and then re-read the description as itā€™s working at a genetic level

Q. How is this field different that the other field(s) that have concepts of negentropy and flower of life in them?

A. Think of it like this. A basic dessert/food has the same ingredients, flour, water, egg, and sugar. Yet, how those ingredients are mixed together and cooked can create infinite variations to make different cookies, cakes, pies, breads, pasta, etcā€¦

Q. Was the recommended listening usage.
A. 2-3 times a day is recommended with individual reactions being the most important

Q. Can my sick/dying/pregnant/baby person in my life listen to this?
A. Absolutely! Anyone at any age and in any condition can listen to it.

69 Likes

So does this boost changes nade by subliminals or even fields,physical and mental

5 Likes

Way it is written looks to be geared towards changing mindset and habits

3 Likes

My initial testimonial:

Whew! Thatā€™s something elseā€¦ blissful with feelings of wholeness and fullness!

Love this music!!! Omg!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

That part was the explanation for the violin musicā€¦ and how itā€™s geared to put one in the proper mindset of what the field does.

The actual field is far far far deeper and more profound than thatā€¦

35 Likes

Wow, my playlist is so Negentropic. :star:

35 Likes

Thanks, Captain. I have not heard it much either, but here are the initial experiences I shared with Captain.

I donā€™t yet fully grasp the potential of this audio, but I am told this is very significant. I will update this thread once I collect my thoughts and experiences.

The impression I get with these tools is that as Humanity progresses and benefits from these amazing tools, many ascended and enlightened beings are very joyous and hence appear in a celebratory spirit. :pray:

77 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i wanna meet

14 Likes

Thank you for creating this

19 Likes

Sounds awesome!

15 Likes

So this audio changes your mindset? And makes you become a new you personality-wise?

8 Likes

Buying

8 Likes

Be interested to hear your impressions!

22 Likes

The music is beautiful @Captain_Nemo

Feeling sensations all over my body on the first play. This seems like a field that has so many possibilitiesā€¦ canā€™t wait to see what unfolds upon further listening and meditation to it.

31 Likes

Will let you know soon as Iā€™m done with Plasma Combo # 2 that Iā€™m using right now.

13 Likes

Before buying it i need to know if this changes your personality and mindset to make you become a new you. A better you

3 Likes

It probably would but this field goes far beyond just personality and mindsetā€¦
just making that clear for everyoneā€¦

53 Likes

What else does it do ahhaha i am really curious

3 Likes

you will be reborn :slight_smile:

18 Likes