Mythic (Mythical Combo)

Great answers, thank you.
I think I take a break from this 3 fields and observe what happens.

3 Likes

Update The day before yesterday, my friend just applied for a new job and asked if I would be hired. I thought about it. He was admitted. I think this field has improved my awareness.

The price of 333 reminds me of angel numbers

The meaning of the angel number 333

[For those who see the number 333]

Please believe in the future of mankind and the world.

Please recall that the most obvious characteristic of an Ascended Master is the “heart of complete trust.”

8 Likes

out of sheer curiosity, who said this?

1 Like

I found on google

4 Likes

Hallo, I’m completing and finishing my stack(s) this week for the time to come and this would be my last purchase during the sales! I’m looking for the essential purification field!

I hesitate to choose between Plasma Protocol and Mythic.
I don’t want to compare these 2 fields with each other, but somehow by reading this thread, I come to the observation that both work a bit in the same direction but in a different way. Like Mythic works more on an energetic/spritual (akash) level than Plasma Protocol but with a lot of similar effects/outcome.

I always remember the words of my guru who said: It’s important to cleanse the 5 elements (earth, water, fire, air), but if want to make it much more simple you can just cleanse your akash and all the other elements will be taken care of and new dimensions will open up because Akash is the platform where all the other elements dance upon.

The reason why I ask for guidance is because I still look for that one field which purifies me in a profound way.
Can Mythic do that for me? And can I skip therefor Plasma protocol? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Insights are very welcome! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

PS: I can feel that there’s an intelligence somewhere in me that wants to break all cycles of birth/death and all limitations which is beyond my will. Therefore a stable and balanced body, mind, emotions are necessary,

3 Likes

I might be missing what you’re seeing because the way I see it there’s only one component of the Mythic album that I would call “purifying” (although I prefer the “detoxifying” that’s used in the description). That’s the Detoxed Plasmatron Life, which is focused on detoxifying your mitochrondia.

Aside from the fact that, at this time, you’re not able to purchase PP, what do you see about PP that’s “purifying”? It’s a series of physical healing fields.

I’d look at BoL.

1 Like

I have BoL to begin my stack with and MinorBoP to end.
I have a feeling something is missing in between those 2 and because MajorBoP can’t be bought I’m looking for another option.

The question is, am I physically detoxed enough to attempt Mythic or do I still have to do PP first if it can be bought again.

perhaps you need to look in the direction of Elementary Alchemical Ability, and, as an option, Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach. I hope your guru knew what he was talking about, otherwise…

1 Like

That I use too in my plasma stack

I will check that thread!

I’m quite sure but my english is far from good and I don’t exactly remember his same words.

1 Like

There’s no hierarchy to these fields, unlike what you recall your guru telling you. There’s no “You have to do this field before you are ready to that field.” And none of us are going to know how physicallly detoxed you might be.

Mythic is a lovely album. I have it. I bought it for reasons very different than the goals I hear you communicating in this thread.

But there’s only 1 (short) field on that album that has anything directly to do with “purifying” or “detoxifying.” And that field is focused on one (tiny) part of our cells. My point is I think you’re assigning to this album a function that isn’t its primary focus.

The same thing with PP. It’s a series of physical healing fields. Is physical health your primary intention? Then “get” that protocol (or the alleged 3 fields that are part of PP–see below) Might there be “purifying” as part of your physical healing? Sure, there might be, but that’s not a given. “Purifying” is not the primary focus of PP either.

After I replied to you, you added a comment that you’re receiving some guidance you’d like to better understand. I’d direct you to fields that help you better understand that guidance of yours. Use the search for that. I’ll suggest LoS or LVG, off the top of my head.

3 Likes

For I have those 2 fields, maybe it’s better to wait a little more and maybe invest in the Hyperbaric Compressor field? So I have a mini-PP field, is that correct?

Or maybe wait a little more and see what happens with PP? Will it be re-released? Updated? Replaced with something brand new? Who knows?

1 Like

And Patreon release : Imaginarium Divine

1 Like

I’m recovering from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic hyperventilation, the effects of drug and alcohol abuse, cigarettes and a traumatic youth for just over 4 years now.

Since last year my health is getting better little by little. The last 4 weeks my healing process is really speeding up because of the fields I bought and my spiritual experiences are way deeper, I feel lots of energy and deep sensations all over my whole body.

But I’m getting eager because I want more and more, now that I’m getting better and I want my stacks to be perfect. Reading all those threads for almost 3 weeks now has been very inspiring but sometimes too much and confusing with all those different fields you got to choose from. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

This is where having some focus and prioritizing your needs/desires/goals come in handy. (And wanting “perfect” stacks is only going to get in your way and add to more confusion.)

Another thing that will come in handy is understanding what each field actually does, rather than what you’d like to think it does (which you’re doing in this thread).

I almost bought the field because of what you wrote!

Is it possible to share your experience with this field and what it did with you, 5 months after you bought it??? :pray:

Also maybe New Release: Alchemical Holy Light?

2 Likes

I’m really considering of buying THIS field after my second read of this thread!

• Detoxing mitochondria can make an end to my chronic fatigue (very important to me)
  • The name Full Body Negentropic Coherence makes me really exited and would be unbelievable to feel even a little bit of harmony and peace within me
  • And to feel that the universe supports me and is 100% backing me, that would be amazing too for I’m always worrying and sometimes anxious because things don’t work out for me.
5 Likes

This field is great, trust your instincts

1 Like

Hi RobbyHa,

If you are asking for my experiences: I did not buy or try or use the fields from this Mythic release. I was looking for more input/answers/clarifications, but did not receive them, so I lost interest in this back then. I haven’t talked to anyone who has/uses it since my last post. I have no new input. The fields may be better than you think, or you may not notice as much as you wish for. Sometimes changes are noticed when used regularly for a longer period of time. The energy sensitive people notice effects usually with each listen.